- Over 7+ years of Experience in AGILE Development model in Information Technology as a Java Developer with 3 years of experience in Content Management System with Adobe CQ5.5, AEM 5.6 and AEM 6.1.
- Developed custom CQ components on top of JCR (Java Content Repository) and Apache Sling (A REST based web development framework on top of JCR), CRX (Day's commercial JCR Implementation), and CQ5 (Day's latest suite of WCM, DAM, and Social Collaboration applications).
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using HTML5 and CSS3, jQuery, DOM in making web pages' and cross browser compatible.
- Experienced on Client Side Scripting and Adobe UI interfaces using components and Modules.
- Experienced in developing Custom bundles and Servlets on Felix.
- Extensive experience in AEM technologies ranging from designing and implementation of Day CQ components, Page Templates, OSGI bundles, Workflows and Custom widgets, integrating UI and java script frameworks based on need.
- Strong administration & configuration experience for AEM6.0, setting replication agents, configuring security, and role based access, setting content structures, application structure for components, templates, etc.
- Strong Knowledge in overall technology stack of Adobe AEM (OSGI, Apache Felix, Apache Sling, and Apache Jackrabbit & JCR API’s).
- Experience in Design, Development, Testing, Administration, and Troubleshooting in Adobe CQ5 and Exposure to Social Collaboration and Users/Groups Administration in AEM.
- Strong programming experience in J2EE, Java, JSP, Sightly, Servlets, Struts, Spring, Web services, ANT, Maven, XPATH, Sling, OSGI bundles, HTML5, XML, CSS, JDBC, Oracle.
- Designed, developed and deployed Enterprise Application in IBM Web Sphere 8.x, Web Logic 10.3 Application server and Web Applications in Tomcat 7.x Web server, JBoss.
- Good exposure on TDD (Test Driven Development) approach.
- Proficiency in deploying n - tier Enterprise / Web applications using IBM Web Sphere 5.0, 5.1, 6.1 BEA WebLogic 8.1 and Apache Tomcat.
- Very familiar with java script library such as JQuery, prototype, Moo Tools. And used JQuery UI for creating rich user interactions and UI components.
- Experience using version controls such as GIT and SVN.
- Good knowledge and exposure in SOAP and REST web services and handling Restful API methods around MVC framework.
- Experience in XML and JSON for storing and exchanging data across http network protocol.
- Having experience in UI related framework and libraries such as JQuery UI, YUI, DOJO, Ext JS and kendo UI.
- Experience in Sencha app development tool and ExtJS framework library for working around UI components and validations.
- Experience in design and development of, Object Oriented (OOPS), distributed OOAD based system using UML/ Rational Rose.
- Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Java & J2EE design patterns like Factory Pattern, MVC, Singleton pattern, DAO and DTO.
- Experience gathering customer requirements, writing test cases and partnering with developers to ensure full understanding of internal/external customer needs.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
Content Management System: Adobe CQ 5.5, CQ 5.6, AEM 6.0, AEM 6.1,Adobe CRX, Adobe DAM, Adobe Tagging
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL,PL/SQL
Technologies: Servlets and JCR, XML, DOM, SOAP, RESTful
Database: SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle 12c/11g
Web Servers: Apache Sling, Apache Felix
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Build Tools: Maven, Apache Ant
SDLC Methodology: Waterfall, Agile
IDE: CRXDE, CRXDE Lite, Eclipse, Netbeans, Notepad ++, Edit plus
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/NT/XP, Unix and Linux
- Designed and developed, AEM building blocks including Templates, Components, Dialogs, Widgets, and Workflows.
- Worked on stories related to AEM 6.1 in sprints this includes feature development and production issues (Agile Scrum methodology).
- Developed more than two applications that uses JCR content repository in AEM to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Developed OSGI components and OSGI services.
- Involved in creating cq: dialog & dialogs for both Touch UI/ Classic UI.
- Implemented customized Touch UI slightly Text & Image Component based on the authoring requirements.
- With the help of MSM (Multi Site Manager) created Blueprints & Live Copies and Internationalized components and dialogs.
- Integration of AEM with Adobe Marketing cloud and other third party services.
- Proficient in Adobe CQ/AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system.
- Designing and developed the static and dynamic forms through Adobe Live Cycle designer products.
- Maintaining OSGI java classes for assets import, validation processes, and to fetch the data from CQ repository obtained from different providers.
- Built various web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script and JQuery.
- Solid understanding of all AEM building blocks, development and deployment process.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, AEM dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Provided estimates and designs for templates, components and workflows.
- Worked on Custom OSGI services, workflows, scheduler jobs development.
- Involved in content migration from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.0 and 6.0 to 6.1
- Worked on dispatcher configurations for cache and load balancing and content Personalization based on User information using Segmentation.
- Programmatically created cq pages using the scaffold and the data in site core exported as xml.
- Worked on configuring the web servers for load balancing, writing the caching rules.
- Used J2EE Design Patterns (Singleton Pattern, Factory Pattern, and Business Delegate Pattern) for Middle Tier Development.
- Developed custom widgets using Ext JS based on the requirement.
- Performed Unit Testing on developed modules and involved in trouble shooting the components.
- Performing analysis using Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Site catalyst (Omniture), new relic.
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Adopt and utilize iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested.
- Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadlines.
Environment: AEM5.6.0, 6.1, Adobe CQ5, Adobe live cycle, JAVA, J2EE, OSGI, Spring Integration, HIBERNATE, MYSQL, AJAX, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, SQL, Jenkins, Maven, SOAP UI, XPath, XML, LINUX, JSP, Web Services (SOAP, REST), Eclipse, GIT.
Adobe CQ5 DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in design and development of custom widget, Component, Template & Page development.
- Implemented the personalization capabilities/functionalities for an ecommerce application.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, JQuery and ExtJS for designing and implementing custom CQ5 components.
- Developed custom OSGI services, sling Servlets and customized Digital Asset Management. (DAM).
- Having experience in designing & developing Workflows for the business processes.
- Developing the CQ components, extending the out of the box CQ components.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- Developed workflow components related to digital assets upload workflow (documents and videos) as per the client requirements
- Extensive use of CQ tag libraries and custom tag libraries in components.
- Worked on style sheets to maintain the structure and improvise the appearance of WebPages.
- Involved in Production, QA, User Acceptance Testing, Dev environment setups.
- Worked on Multisite Manager to maintain the structure of the website.
- Maintained the Content Management System (CMS) and provided support for the application in authoring environment.
- Ability to manage the pages (Web Sites), assets (DAM) and Taxonomy (Tags).
- Implemented the Sling Servlets, OSGI bundles for interacting with remote spring webapp services and custom business logic in java.
- Deployed jar files from the Felix System Console.
- Routine Operations related jobs like GC, Tar Optimizations and Content Backups.
- DAM Setup with caching and syncing mechanism.
- Closed User Groups Set up and permissions management.
- Setup and used Maven for managing dependent software libraries (jars) required to build our application and build and deploy tool integration.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, reverse replication, and dispatcher flush agents, apache rewrite rules for routing the calls to CQ5.
- Used Package Manager for building and deploying packages in Publish, DEV, QA environments.
- Worked on CQ Personalization, Localization and Campaign Management.
- Building OSGi bundles using Maven that uses the JCR API to deploy on Adobe CQ.
- Worked on CRX, DAM, automation of deployments using Jenkins and Maven.
- Implemented components to utilize services through sling service calls and Jsp tags.
- Involved in daily meetings and worked in Agile Environment.
- Implemented the internationalization (I18N) for all the components in CQ5.
- Testing of CQ components and templates in both authoring and publishing environments.
Front End/UI DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Used detailed wireframes and developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Developed application from scratch like creating the structure of it by adhering to the rules of OCC.
- Creating a Widget and installing it to application as it is core for implementing any OCC Projects.
- Created Customized Widgets as per Client requirements.
- Drag & Drop of OCC widgets in to the required webpage's to maintain consistency in entire application.
- Developed the UI Screens using HTML5, CSS3, Java Scripts, Ajax, and JQuery Custom-tags.
- Develop websites using AEM/CQ5, including the creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, and more.
- Application client implemented as a multi-page, responsive solution with knockout and jQuery.
- Heavy use of knockout view models for separation of UI, data, and logic concerns.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Design using Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Used Widgets in OCC, as it gives scope of reusing the same widget in multiple webpage's helps in reducing the rewriting the same code.
- Used JQuery plugins auto complete, validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and with client side events like quick search.
- Used Agile Methodology for Software development.
- Created some prototypes using Widgets to implement some of the features of JQuery Plugins.
- Extensively used Core Spring Framework for Dependency Injections of components.
- Designed components based on Object-Oriented Analysis using MS Visio.
- Used JSF to develop presentation layer.
- Worked on GUI internationalization using JSP and Core Java
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server.
- Prepare Java/J2EE development structure for Maven.
- Worked with various version control tools like CVS, Clear Case and Subversion (SVN).
- Designed and developed application using Struts and Spring Frameworks (Spring IOC).
- Tested spring Web services using the SOAP UI by creating a Mock Service using WSDLs.
- Developed business modules using Hibernate & Spring frame work technologies.
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Consumed Web Services using Apache CXF and Sencha framework for getting remote information.
- Developed web Components using JSP, Servlets and Server side components using EJB under J2EE Environment.
- Participated in user requirement sessions to analysis and gather business requirements
- Participated into meetings to discuss about requirements and communicated to users (Agencies) to get the information about requirements
- Understand Use Cases and prepared UML Diagrams
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules
- Make test plan and layout detailed test scenarios.
- Code Review and Test Plan Review
- Develop applications using Struts, spring framework and EJB
- Involved developing Hibernate ORM layer (DAO)
- Developed Web Services using Java technology
- Annotations based dependency injection is applied throughout the project
- Implemented Log4j and Exception Handling frameworks
- Prepared unit test cases
- Implemented JMS, MDB and related confirmation