- Senior J2EE Developer with 12 years of IT industry experience in analysis, design, development, customizations, and implementation of enterprise applications encompassing a wide range of skill sets, roles, and industry verticals.
- Hands on experience in Big Data - Data Extraction, Transformation, Loading and data Analysis on AWS platform.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development to keep projects accountable & on track.
- Proficient in SQL, SP, Triggers, Functions, Indexes, and performance tuning of the queries for large database.
- Adept in generating test cases with test automation and automated regression test tools like JUnit.
- Ensured defects found in Production and QA are logged, monitored, fixed and reported complete.
- Performed in the roles of Application Designer, Technical & Development Lead, and Application Support.
- Review and approved external parties systems and solutions as per specification.
- Participated in peer code reviews, mentoring junior developers, build and deployment activities.
- Quick learner and self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and to meet deadlines.
- A team player with involvement in a combination of off-shore & on-site parties.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, XML, XSL, XSLT, SQL, Python, PHP, Scala, C#
Big data: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Elastic Search, Redis, Oozie
AWS: S3, SQS, Lambda, Data Pipeline, Redshift, EMR, Dynamo DB
Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, iBatis, Velocity template, Python s popular module
Web Services: JAX WS, JAXB, WSDL, SOAP, RESTful, Postman, soapUI, JSON
Application servers: Tomcat, WebSphere Process Server, Jboss, Jetty, Apache
Database/Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, TOAD
IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, Pycharm, WebSphere IDE, Cast Iron Studio, Visual Studio
Build/Other Tools: Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Git, SVN, Splunk, putty, Jira, Confluence, AWS-cli
Methodologies: OOAD, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Sr. Software Engineer
Confidential, New York City
- Writing Scala module which is reading large sets of unstructured data from S3 bucket, partitioning and producing JSON/Parquet file. Applied business logic on Spark, put aggregate data into o/p file. Deploying to Lambda by Jenkins.
- Scala, Jenkins, Spark, Parquet, AWS - S3,SQS,Dynamo Db, Lambda Function
- Scripting Python module to read on/offline client’s order data from S3 and processed by Lambda, for attribution.
- Python, Hive, Jenkins, AWS - S3,SQS,Redis, Lambda function
- Developing Python module to improve existing ROAS (up to 600%), after applying Machine Learning algorithm. Uses Spark to get the aggregate result which runs AWS data pipeline/EMR cluster.
- Python, Spark, AWS - S3,Data pipeline, Redshift, EMR
- Creating Java module runs on Lambda function, to pull message from SQS and parse the message to know input file.
- Making mapper/reducer class to produce aggregate data after parsing JSON file. Creating class dump data to Redis.
- Generating a unique key for each metrics. Creating dashboard on grafana to produce live metrics.
- Java 8, Graphite, Grafana, AWS - S3,SQS, Redis
- Developing Python classes which read real time data of job details from Oozie and produce their current status in time/percentage (is faster/slower respect to avg time) and also produce which job is slower or failed with the error message. Send real time alert if any job is slower than a threshold or failed. All data sends to Datadog dashboard.
- Python, Corn, Mysql, Oozie, Datadog, Hive, Redshift
- Wrote scripts to export data to Elastic Search and a Python module which returns data through Restful API.
- Python, Flask, Angular Js, Logstash, Sense, Postman, SQL Server, AWS - Elastic Search
Sr. Software Engineer,
Confidential, New York City
- Designed and developed 15+ major components of equinox.com including: Membership, Calendar, Payment, Corporate sales and CRM. All of the components were written in Java, spring, Hibernate, and used Web services modeling techniques and SOA based strategies to meet stakeholders’ requirements.
- Wrote special hibernate mapping tools which were generating hbm, DAO, DAO Impl, mapper classes.
- Created scripts to optimize the HQL query, avoiding Select N+1 problem and improved performance of DAO layer.
- Analyzed systems and wrote requirements to Confluence by using MS Visio.
- Deployed code in dev, test/stage environments and worked with devops team to push the code into prod.
- Wrote unit and system integration test cases using jUnit and dbUnit framework. Wrote job to see service’s status.
- Worked closely with QA team and business stakeholders to test system during the testing phase.
- Created integrating business modules, process flow on Enterprise Service Bus by IBM tools.
- Devised a framework which was using for changing binding of endpoint dynamically.
- Exposed web services, created connectors to cloud endpoint/database, transformed data according to business.
- Used Salesforce API and SOQL query language to verify data at salesforce.
- Linux, IBM WebSphere Integration Developer, WebSphere Process Server, Java, Hibrenate3, Spring, Spring boot, AOP, Google framework - joda-time, guava, SOAP, RESTful, SQL Server, SoapUI, Postman, IBM Cast Iron, SVN, Atlassian Confluence, Jira, Agile, Python, Jenkins, maven, Salesforce.com, mosocloud.com, findBugs.
Confidential, Maywood, NJ
- Involved in design and implementation of system and participated as scrum master with offshore team.
- Used java for extracting meta data, Exif, from image. Used iReport and Spring MVC to create report.
- Mac, RCP, Java1.6, iBATIS2, Hibrenate3, Spring, Agile, JSF, DWR, Rich Faces, jQuery, Oracle10g, Tomcat6.
- Defined component detailed design and used it as a service; reports were generated by iReport and Jasper report.
- Java 2EE, Hibernate3, spring, Struts, iReport, Jasper Report, Oracle9i, MySQL 5, PHP, Tomcat, Apache.
- Devised own framework for report engine. Environment: Windows, PHP, Smarty, Apache, MySQLClient: PKSF, pksf-bd.org:
- Used Struts and MVC for application and wrote Ant scripts to create build, run automated test.
- Linux, Windows 2K, Java (1.3), Struts, Oracle Developer (6i), Report (6i), Oracle Database (9i), Tomcat.