- Overall 8+ years of experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deploymentof Web - Based, Java/J2EE technologies & developing applications.
- Expertise in development usingServlets, JDBC, JNDI, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, EJB2.0/3.x, XML, Web Services- SOAP, WSDL, REST(JAX-RS), Micro Services .
- Experiencewith IDEs like RAD,My Eclipse, Eclipse,NetBeans, JBuilder, MicrosoftVisualStudio, Intellij, STS.
- Good experienced in architectural issues and their solutions using various design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Factory, Abstract Factory, Adapters, DAO, DTO and Business Delegate.
- Strong knowledge in Database programming design using Oracle, DB2, MS Access Server and MySQL.
- Expertise in Web Components technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, AJAX And designing enterprise applications using technologies like EJB, JNDI, and JMS.
- Worked with application servers like IBMWebSphere, GlassFish, JBoss, WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in writing PL/SQLStoredprocedures, Functions, Triggers and Complex SQL's.
- Deployed Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple apps.
- Understanding on big data technologies like Apache Hive, Kafka, Hadoop and Apache Spark.
- Hands on Experience in working with the Cassandra Query Language (CQL) for querying the data- Cassandra.
- Good Experience in process Improvement and Continuous Integration by using Jenkins.
- Hands on experience in writing light weight NodeJsExpressserver, and using technologies like Ajax.
- Knowledge of Multithreading/synchronization, NoSQL Database: MongoDB .
- Experience in Building REST API layer to facilitate the sharing of data between the front end and Data objects.
- Expertise in developing model components usingHibernate ( ORM) like Caching, Hibernate Template, DAO, to write Database independent persistence logic and to keep up convenient portable relationships between the databases.
- Experience in implementing end to end testing using Jasmine and Karma, Unit Testing using Junit, TestNG.
- Worked extensively with importing metadata into Hive using Scala and migrated existing tables and applications.
- Experience with messaging systems like Kafka, Kafka event sourcing.
- Experience in creating Asynchronous Messaging configuration in Tomcat, WebLogic and web sphere Servers.
- Experience with creating and workflows and Mappings, running jobs inInformatica 9.5/ETL.
- Having knowledge on ( JMS ) MQ's like Rabbit MQ , IBM MQ and Active MQ .
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Good Working knowledge of ANT, MAVEN,MS Build and Log4J.
- Hands on experience on Amazon Web Services (AWS) provisioning and good knowledge of AWS services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM, SNS etc.
- Worked extensively on Management beans to handle various configurations.
- Expertise in workflow management tools like ALBPM/OBPM , Talend BI and TOAD tools.
- Played a major role in successfully completing my projects and effectively managing/coordinating with team members, delivering in fast paced& highly competitive environments.
- Experience in developing GUI applications using AWT and SWING API.
- Involved in installation and configuration of Adobe Flex Builder plugin for Eclipse.
- Worked on the recent versions of Adobe Flex for developing complex applications based on user requirements.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, OOAD, RUP, Water Fall, TDD.
Programming Languages: Core Java(J2SE), J2EE, C, C++, PL/SQL.
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP 1.2/2.0, JMS, JSF, NoSql.
Frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JSF
XML/Web Services: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, Apache Axis, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML Beans
Messaging Technologies: JMS
Application/Web Servers: IBM WebSphere 8.x/7.x/ 6.x/5.x, BEA Web Logic 8.1/9.1, Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, JBOSS 4.x/3.x, Web Sockets.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Mongo DB, SQL Server 2000/2005
IDEs : Eclipse3.6, NetBeans, JBuilder, MicrosoftVisualStudio, Intellij, STS.
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins.
Version Control: GIT, Git hub, sub version, JIRA and clear case
Testing and Logging Frameworks : JUnit, Log4J, SoapUI, Test NG, easy mock and power mock.
Reporting Tools : Crystal Reports 11
Tools : Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio, XML Spy, TOAD, AWS, Splunk.
Operating Systems : Windows, Unix, Sun Solaris and Linux.
Confidential, Spring Valley, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer & Full Stack Developer
- Used Angular JS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Used Angular JS to manage the components for the application and also serves as the pipeline that connects them.
- Developed Interactive web pages using Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap as per user requirements.
- Used Angular JS tolook and feel good,added and changed (properties (POJO-plain old java script objects), getters and setters functions) the data models directly on them and looped over objects.
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Implemented the application using design patterns such as Session Façade, Business Delegate, Adaptor, Bean Factory and Singleton.
- Setup Spring 4.x Job by configuring job Tasklets, Quartz Scheduler and Listeners for error handling, report generation and service retry mechanisms on failures.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in springframework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Used Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Used Spring Security to provide primitives for securing application access.
- UsedSpring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections that is used to implement DAO layer with Hibernate Entity manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services .
- Used spring boot Actuator to externalize application's configuration properties for different environments.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check from Spring Boot admin console.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using spring security.
- Used Spring Batch for scheduling and maintenance of batch jobs.
- Used Spring Transaction to provide a consistent programming model across different transaction APIs such as Hibernate and to Support declarative transaction management in application.
- Extensively used Hibernate concepts such as inheritance, lazy loading, dirty checking, locking, and transactions.
- Developed ORM mappings using Hibernate annotations and also established data integrity among all tables sitting on Oracle Database.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution and technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with an SQL-based schema.
- Defined Hibernate Named Queries for Batch related operations while defined Criteria Queries for Micro services .
- Micro services has been built using spring boot, spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Implemented Multi-Threading concept to pull data concurrently from multiple resources in order to generate PDF file in a timely manner.
- Design and developed the processes using Multi-Threading to make it Asynchronous.
- Worked on interface to search for data using elasticsearch, which included setting up the elasticsearch module and creating service to retrieve the data.
- Worked on ElasticSearch clusters (2) for log maintenance and search activities.
- Designed REST API for logging front end errors occurring in Angular JS, Tableau dashboards and those logs were harvested and reported through Elasticsearch tools.
- Used Multi-Threaded Environment to run the processes asynchronously using different future calls.
- Used Micro service architecture, with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers.
- Produced and consumed centralized Spring Restful Web Services for Enterprise applications to consume in JSON format and in trusted client-server environment.
- Deployed Micro-services as Restful Java Web Services on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk. Used Amazon S3 for configuration files. Used TIBCO EMS extensively as a part of ESB.
- Built RESTful web service by building Angular.js Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Created and Implemented Restful Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java , Non Java applications and Java-based runtime engine and accounts
- Used micro-framework to implement with REST API and Mongo DB (NO SQL) as back end database.
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR & dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the WebLogic Application Server.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Prepared Junit test cases and executed them using Junit.
- Created BSON Data and stored as documents comprising documents, data types and conversions in MongoDB.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database and reporting.
- Prepared SQL/PL-SQL scripts and Stored Procedures to implement design get it fine-tuned from DBAs if needed.
- Extensively worked on uploading files into CLOB and BLOB’s of Oracle Data base.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Expertise in OOAD, Core Java, Jsp, servlets, Multi-Threading, JDBC, AJAX and GWT development environment on Windows and deployment on UNIX Platforms.
- Developed UI for internal data aggregation tool using GWT, SmartGWT, Tomcat, RCP&REST services.
- Worked on Spring boot, Spring Restful template to develop Application Level Micro services.
- Developed Micro services using Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring AOP, Dependency Injection.
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked on the development and testing of the infotainment module using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA ) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Refactored and enhanced an existing Angular JS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in significant percentage of code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up and enhanced performance.
- Used Angular JS, Node JS and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular JS created role based HTML navigation menu where in menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Worked on Node JS providing an event-driven architecture and a non-blocking I/O API that optimizes an application's throughput and scalability.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data. Bean, HTML and Logic tags are extensively used to avoid java expressions.
- Implemented client side Interface using Node JS andUsedfor creating reusable UI components.
- Worked on RESTful APIs for HTTP requests between client and server.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through Restful Services.
- Built spring based Java and Scala micro services to support enterprise web application.
- Created and injected spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Batch to design a lightweight comprehensive solution to enable the development of batch applications.
- Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring AOP.
- Created the User Interface screens using Spring MVC for logging into the system and performing various operations on network elements.
- Implemented RESTful Web services in Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JSand parsed the data to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth authentication protocol respectively.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Utilized Bootstrap framework according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Experience in implementing custom monitoring system through Splunk into deployment processes.
- Used GWT and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3/EBS) for prototyping and subsequent evaluation.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classeswith Spring framework manager classes retrieve and save data from the DB.
- Used Hibernate Detached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Provided cloud environment for micro services using Spring Cloud Netflix (Config Server, Eureka Server, Hystirx, Discovery Client, Ribbon, Zull Proxy).
- Apache Kafka is used to send message objects to client queues and topics.
- Analyzed the Node.JS server structure in legacy project, then mimicked the REST service by using java JAX-WS API, and did the corresponding configurations.
- Implemented RESTful Web Services using Spring MVC and JSON.
- Hibernate annotations are included for Oracle DB.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML documents.
- Developed strategies and supported tools to create an efficient integration and release process using Jenkins.
- Analyze and resolve conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT .
- Designed spring boot mechanism without configuration XML's and replaced it with Java classes.
- Log4j is used for logging purposes and debug levels are defined for controlling what we log.
- Expertise on Selenium Data Driven framework and integrating it with Maven Build Management Tool, TestNG Unit Testing tool and Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool .
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer & Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements
- Collection, Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development, Handling Change Request, Bug Fixing, Code Review and Customization of the Application.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture specification and Design patterns.
- Involved in designing of the application following Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in Coding Server pages using JSP.
- Involved in converting the custom tags from Struts to JSF Prime faces
- implemented Hibernate to map all the tables from different data sources to make database updating. Explored Map-reduce algorithm and NoSQL.
- Implemented asynchronous communication using AJAX.
- Using JQuery for event handling and AJAX interactions for rapid application development.
- Created web services using Apache AXIS2, Jersey.
- Developed Various CRUD operations by using REST full web services.
- Developed Various Middleware Components by using SOAP full web services.
- Developed DAO interfaces & implementations for database related operations using Hibernate and JAXB.
- Implemented SQL, PL/SQL Stored Procedures.
- Using Jboss application server based upon the project.
- Using JU nit for testing the application, created and integration test cases for the DAO and Service using JUnit.
- Using SVN version controller to manage the code versions.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web Services/ Enterprise / Web / Client- Server systems using Java, J2EE ( JSP , Servlets , JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JAXB, SDO, JPA), XML, SOA Web services, ESB, JINI and Java Spaces Technology.
- Used JMS for the asynchronous exchange of critical data and events among J2EE components. Publisher-Subscriber method was used for data loading and Point-To-Point method of JMS was used for event processing
- Used RAD IDE based on JSP, Action Classes, Struts and spring beans.
- Involved in writing DAO, DTO’s using Hibernate DAO Support.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate that uses the POJOs (which do not have the business processes) to represent the persistence database tuples.
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server to deploy the application.
- Developed JUnit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in complete software development life cycle with object oriented approach of clients business process and continuous client feedback. Worked on designing and developing a complete service oriented system based on SOA principles and architecture in agile development environment.
- Developed web based application using spring framework for MVC architecture.
- Setting up the basic project set-up from scratch of Spring-Hibernate App based on Design.
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Used Apache CXF to post messages to vendor sites and exposed Web Services to other client apps like Admin Tool.
- Extensively worked on JPA as persistence layer, involving EJB3.0 annotations, synchronizing Data base tables through XML in a secondary project.
- Involved in development of REST Web Services using SPRING MVC to extract client related data from databases and SOAPUI tool is used for testing RESTFUL API web services.
- Familiarity with Service oriented architecture (SOA) by developing and consuming Restful web services based on JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Wrote corresponding one-one REST methods to implement respective change requests (change appliers)
- Created SOAP based web service using JAX-WS and tested service using SOAP UI.
- Implemented the Web Service client for the login authentication, credit reports and applicant information using JAX-WS 2.0 and Apache Axis 2.
- Worked onJunit for creating test cases for all the Business Rules and the application code.
- Used JIBX binding to convert Java object to XML and vice-versa.
- Involved in preparation of functional definition documents and Involved in the discussions with business users, testing team to finalize the technical design documents.
- Enhanced the Web Application using Struts.
- Created business logic and application in Struts Framework using JSP, and Servlets.
- Documented the code using Java doc style comments.
- Wrote unit test cases for different modules and resolved the test findings.
- Implemented SOAP using Web services to communicate with other systems.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on WebLogic Application server.
- Developed automated Build files using Maven.
- Used Subversion for version control and log4j for logging errors.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers.
- Helped production support team to solve trouble reports
- Involved in Release Management and Deployment Process.