Vibrant and self - motivated professional with 3+ years of work experience in the field of information technology.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C/C++, HTML, CSS, XML, Python, PHP, R
Databases: My SQL, SQL, MONGO DB
Framework: Rapid Miner, Android Studio, Eclipse, Microsoft Project 2016, Node.js
Web technology: REST, SOAP/WSDL, C#
- Developed user interface common utilities for the application and the front-end dynamic web pages using JSP, CSS and HTML/DHTML, Developed Java OOP’S components encapsulating business logic.
- Used RESTful (JAX-RS) services on top CXF to expose the services to external clients.
- Design, coded and tested key modules of the project using java oops concepts.
- Eclipse used as Java IDE tool for creating JSPs, Servlets, and XML
- Creating XML based configuration, property files for application and developing parsers using JAXP, SAX, DOM technologies
- Actively analyzed to compare different Open Source ESBs available in the market and helping the client with the comparative analysis.
- Used Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, collections, garbage collection and other JEE technologies during development phase and used different design patterns.
- Developed DAO layer to handle the database access using Spring JDBC (DAO design pattern)
- Written and modified MYSQL queries and stored procedures for the application to communicate with Database. Worked on MYSQL queries for persistence of Business Objects.
- Worked closely with software architect on developing new code and implementing new API endpoints with JSON-based payloads. (Using: REST API)
- Involved in the production support and made some minor enhancements according to the requirements of the application.
Web Developer Intern
- Involved in the enhancements, re-designing the existing application. Actively participated in interacting and gathering the requirements from the client for the new enhancements.
- Actively worked on Database connections, wrote complex SQL queries and programmed stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Installed Payment options for easy payment processing.
- Used LDAP for user authentication.
- Used Java OOP’s concepts to create a wireframe and created MVC framework to separate the data access layers.
- Responsible for providing data-driven decisions and analytics.
- Maintain and support systems for data warehouse and business intelligence (BI) initiatives, including software, servers, and networks.
- Assisted development and production teams by determining application design flaws, thereby optimizing SDLC.
- Blended data from multiple databases into one report by selecting primary keys from each database for data validation .
- Reviewed basic SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in SQL database by connecting live/ dynamic and static datasets.
- Created Sales Visual Dashboards to facilitate Sales Analysis.
- Cleaning the data using Excel to get rid of redundant data.
- Responsible for keyword research, technical site audits, and link building across Tribune domains.
- Identify new markets and data-driven opportunities to increase engagement and interaction.
- Actively involved in Writing technical articles as part of digital marketing and interacting with partners to come on board.
- Continuously monitor Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools/Google Search Console and be able to interpret data to increase conversions.
- Modified Raspberry Pi photo frame to display pictures from Facebook when someone walks by. Added functionality like Google calendar to read FB events, robotic functionality to make it move, using PYTHON.
- Aim of the Course Project was to build an ECommerce functionality using Jersey with Spring boot for developing RESTful webservices and transform the responses into JSON and XML, used hibernate for database management.
- Developed an E-Commerce website for selling books using PHP and MYSQL
- Aim of the Project was to perform Confidential using Rapid Miner on Open sanitation request in Chicago area and to do classification on health statistics in that area.
- Ensured strong focus on Data Quality when performing all functions
- Aim of the Project was to work as middle agents between Stanley blank and Sears for selling their forging products, to explore the avenues and get the best decision working through the analytics.