- 13+total years of IT experience in Architecture, Design and Implementation of Enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, Design Pattern, SOA and Web Services.
- 1 year hands on experience with Adobe AEM6.1(CQ5, CRX, JCR, Sling, Sightly and OSGI) - Web Content Management (WCM) server.
- Experience in design and implementation of Web Services (CXF, JAX-RS)
- Well versed with integration projects (EAI), middleware technologies, SOA architecture, and web application development. Worked in Manufacturing, Food Industry, Logistics, Banking, Insurance and Aerospace Domains.
- Worked as Technical Architect for SOA Modernization program for one of the largest US IT and Food Industry customer.
- Worked on different open source technologies and provided solution roadmaps to customers to achieve their business goals.
- Comprehensive experience in Object Oriented Analysis& Design, DB modelling, SOA Architecture, Integration patterns,Design and object modeling, design patterns using UML, MagicDraw and Visio, Agile Methodologies, Model Driven Architecture, Model Driven Development, legacy modernization
- Good use of Quality Center.
- Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements to technical requirements and architecture, customizing and integrating software’s with business requirements to implement solutions for Customers.
- Experience in leading and managing teams. Played multiple roles - Architect, Technical Lead, Lead Developer. Lead team in supporting business critical applications.
- Worked at customer site in USA, Sweden, United Kingdom.
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
Java/J2EE technologies: Java, J2EE, OSGI, Servlets2.4, JSP2.0, JDBC, EJB2.0/3.0, JMS, MQ, Web Services, SOAP, XPATH, XML, XS, JAXP, SAX, and DOM
Middleware: Spring integration, Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Suite, JBoss ESB, Contivo Analyst
Server Side Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Tag Libraries, JSTL, JSF, Tiles
Content Management Systems: AEM6.1, Apache Sling, JCR, CRX, Sightly, OSGI
Application/Web Servers: JBoss, Tomcat, Web Logic 7,8.1, IBM WebSphere 6
Frameworks / Technologies: SpringSpring - (Integration, WS(SOAP, REST), Batch SpringMVC, Security) J2ee(EJB, Servlet, JSP, JNDI, JMS, JDBC), CXF Web Services, Swing GUI development, Java, Struts, RMI iBatis, Hibernate, JSF, BPEL, Ajax, JQuery, SAX, JAXB, SOAP, XML, XSL, JASIG CAS, Maven, Ant, Log4j, Bluage, MagicDrawUML
IDE/ Tools: Eclipse, STS, SVN, Jenkins, Starteam, Service Center, Infra Tool, RAD, Bugzilla, HPQC
Web Services: REST, SOAP, WSDL, SAAJ, CXF, JAX-RS, Jersey
RDBMS: Oracle 10g, 8i, SQL Server 2000/2005, Postgres, MySQL
OS: Windows, LINUX (Red Hat)
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, SOA, Agile
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
SR Java/AEM Lead Developer
- Workedwithenterprise architect and deigned the AEM and services layer.
- Analyze BRD and create Technical documentation.
- Developed User Interface using Angular JS, Html 5, CSS and Java Script.
- Configured Routes and filters using AngularJS framework.
- Provide technical design and approach for developing this web based application.
- Designed and developed the REST API services using JAX-RS.
- Designed and developed AEM components.
- Have developed components and templates using Adobe CQ5.
- Worked with MVC framework team for developing the business and UI layer based on Spring MVC.
- Designedand developed of bulk upload util using spring batch.
- Developed micro services using Spring Boot.
- Code reviews of AEM, console and services layer.
- Had configured and optimized CMS platform along to business needs.
- Used Oracle as the database layer to persist data and written stored procedures.
- Built application using Maven for generating Jar, War, Ear artifacts.
- Used AWS Component Elastic Beanstalk for configuring properties for the application which we stored data on S3.
- Sub version was used as the version control system.
- SOAPUI was used as the tool for testing web service endpoints.
- Create unit test procedures and execute unit tests.
- Used WebSphere Server for deploying projects.
- Used Devops Environment tools like Jenkins for CI and CD.
- WebLogic was used as the application server for deployed projects.
- Working on Unix environment to deploy application to Pre Prod environments.
- Support the deployment into tomcat and AEM author and publisher instances.
Environment: Adobe AEM 6.1, Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, JAX-RS, REST, Jersey, JQuery, XML, JSON, Junit, Oracle, VDS, Siteminder, RSA, Maven, WebSphere, Eclipse, Spring Boot, Quality Center, AWS, Beanstalk, CloudFoundry.
Confidential, Southborough, MA
Java/ AEM Lead
- Designed and developed Content management Using Adobe AEM.
- Gather requirements and convert them to technical designs.
- Profile and assess various available technologies and make software framework decisions.
- Used agile methodology for the software development process.
- Develop, test, document, and deploy Enterprise Application Integration projects using Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring web services, Basic Design Patterns, Object Oriented Design skills, tc server, Oracle, Database Utility (Toad, SQL Developer, SQL Dbx etc.), Windows/Unix/Linux Environment.
- Configure and maintain Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring web services, JMS components.
- Utilize Java, j2ee, Visio, Contivo transformation Tool, SonicMQ, Gemfire, Control M, Jenkins, Maven and other java,j2ee frameworks and tools, Web Services, Enterprise Integration Experience, Version Control, XML Editors, Service Oriented Architecture, and XML.
- Utilize strong communication skills to communicate on a regular basis with Project Management, Technical Staff, IT Management, Quality Control, Business Partners, Affiliates and Internal Clients.
- Contribute to code reviews.
- Support unit test, functional test and performance test results.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services, Contivo, Sonic MQ, XML, XMLBeans, Gemfire, Control-M, eclipse, JMS, STS, Log4J, Toad, SVN, Oracle, DB2, TC Server, Linux, JUnit, EasyMock, JProbe, Maven, Quality CenterConfidential, Chicago, IL
java SOA/ AEM Lead
- Participated in all phases of development: gathering Requirements, Design, Documentation, Development, Unit Testing, System Integration Testing and Maintenance.
- Requirement analysis and preparing of low level design document
- Developed the applications using J2SE, J2EE, Spring, Servlets, Hibernate, XML and web services.
- Developed Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate 3.0
- Used web services for getting status of pricing report.
- Used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Used SVN for version Control.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Spring framework handles dependency injection.
- Migrating Ant scripts to Maven 3.0 to upgrade the existing build scripts.
- Worked with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to fix the bugs.
- Unit and integration testing with code review.
Environment: Java, Spring, Spring MVC, SOAP, CXF, Hibernate, Bluage, Tandem, Webservices, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, Eclipse, XML, JQuery, ANTConfidential
- Design and developed BPEL processes using Oracle SOA Suite.
- Involved in the development of the front end (Presentation Layer) of the application using Spring MVC framework, which is based on MVC design paradigm.
- Developed the spring configuration files and implemented validation layer.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection (IOC).
- Achieved database persistence through hibernate.
- Developed and debugging of java files is done using Eclipse IDE.
- Implemented design patterns like MVC, Singleton.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed build script using ANT to build, package, test and deploy application in application server.
- Auditing tool is implemented by using log4j.
- Deployed on Web Logic Server.
Environment: Oracle SOA Suite 10.1.3.3, BPEL, XML, XSD, XSLT, JDeveloper10.1.3.3, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle 10g, JDBC, SVN, JUnit, Web Logic Server, Eclipse, Maven, Log4jConfidential
- Involved in design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in designing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams
- Developed the message flow bus using JBoss ESB
- Created Action Classes which route submittals to appropriate Business Delegate and render retrieved information.
- Validated all forms using JSF validation framework and implemented faces framework in the presentation layer.
- Was responsible for the handling of the server side business components (Stateless Session beans).
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several design patterns such as MVC-2, Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Object, and Singleton.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable, asynchronous communication to send automatic email notifications to clients.
Programmer Analyst Specialist
- Have contributed to major activities of these projects viz analysis, preparing low level documents and implementation.
- Involved in interacting with the clients to understand the business needs
- Provided technical solution to meet the business needs.
- Develop Object Relational(O/R) mapping and Data Access Object (DAO) persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Developed HQL queries for Hibernate.
- Develop code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC), AOP.
- Used log4j for tracking errors and debugging the code.
- Prepared analysis and design documents for the technical issues.
- Code review & Unit Testing.
- Have mentored new team members for the above mentioned application.
Environment: JCaps, Java, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, Oracle, DB2, Web Services, XML, JAXB, Ajax, CVS, Log4j, AntConfidential, San Antonio, TX
Programmer Analyst Specialist
- Requirement gathering, analysis, development, testing and release of IEX batch jobs
- Client interaction for requirement gathering
- Version upgrade of IEX jobs from SQLServer 2000 to 200 5
- Application support & maintenance of speech and IEX application
- Testing of IEX application for version upgrade from V3.11 to V3.12
- Requirement gathering on various interfaces
- Supporting and enhancing existing interfaces
- Coordination with offshore team
- Preparation of various support documents
- Used Jakarta ANT script for compiling and building application.
- Responsible for creating build scripts, building and deploying the application on various environments.
- Integrated new functionalities into existing systems.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4j and fixed the problems.
Environment: J2EE, JBBC, Tellme Studio, VXML, Unix, IEX - total view, workstation, server, Starteam, Service Center, Oracle 8i, SQL Server 2000, RAD, Log4j, AntConfidential
- Development of various modules using web, service, DAO layer, utility classes
- Developed the struts configuration files and implemented validation using Struts Validator framework.
- Used JSP Custom Tags will allow flexible page templating.
- Integration with offline client and with SMS service provider
- DB modeling
- Deploying the application and configuration management
- Handled complete application support - hot fixes, BHT
- Generating SSL certificate, renewal, installation
- Configuring transaction, security, logging, mailing services
- Written queries and stored procedures
- Developed a scheduler for credit card items
- Client interactions, issue handling within timeframe
Environment: Struts, Hibernate, Ajax, XML, JAXB, SOAP, ExtremeComponents, Log4j, Eclipse 3.2, Tomcat 5.5, SQL Server2kConfidential
Environment: TibcoJMS, TibcoBW, TibcoSDK, TibcoRV
- Coding using TibcoSDK
- Internal presentation of POC
- Generated config file with TibcoBW
- Development using BW pallets - file, JDBC, HTTP, Mail
- Application monitoring using tibco hawk
- Message publishing/subscribing using tibco JMS
- Requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding of view components using JSP and HTML, business objects, servlet
- Client requirement gathering and user manual preparation
- Involved in the preparation of LLD
- Configuration - data source, connection pool in weblogic
- Handling and documenting end users feedback
- Coding in core Java on various modules, DAO module using JDBC
- Guiding testing members
- Involved in coding of controller Servlets
- JDBC programming for database access
- Coding of various modules in core Java
- Created front-end using Swing
- Code reviews and functional testing
- Application deployment planning, scheduling and support
- UI redesigning to enhance application performance and user experience
- Timely resolution of customer issues and bug fixes
Environment: Java, Swings, Windows NTConfidential
- Requirements gathering from senior executives
- Preparation of approximate plan
- Data exporting from Foxpro DB to Excel
- Integration and testing with other modules on a periodic basis
- Appropriate diagram identification
Environment: Visual FoxPro, Excel, Windows NT
Environment: IDEAS, AutoCAD, HP UX
- 3D and 2D Modeling and Drafting
- Documenting detailed design and implementation