- Senior software engineer with strong analytical skills and a broad range of computer expertise. Experienced in Extreme/Agile development using Scrum methodology.
- Effective leader with proven technical skills in completing large projects in timely manner.
Platforms: Redhat Linux, Windows, Unix, AIX
Software: Cognos Reports, Crystal Reports XI, Confidential WebSphere, JBOSS Middleware, Apache Tomcat, MySQL, Confidential DB/2, Oracle, Sybase, SQL 2000, LDAP/SSO, Confidential, Confidential ServiceCenter
Java Software Consultant
- Responsible for reactive programming using AngularJS and Java/JEE technology for the global execution and Clearing services for Futures & Options & OTC Clearing at Confidential .
- Responsible for building and integrating RESTful services for Confidential, this includes integration of HTTP/JSON intoConfidential services within Eclipse IDE.
Java Software Developer
- Responsible for architecture, development and testing of Java/J2EE applications on Linux Redhat environment.
- Experience with Unix command line and basic scripting. Experience with Subversion control system.
- Application development includes development of Service Providers using Identity Management (JBOSS Picketlink), LDAP and Single Sign On.
- Responsibilities include architecture and development of MySQL database.
- Role also included development of JUNIT/Selenium test scripts for automated test environment.
- Developed and managed project within an Agile development environment with daily SCRUM meetings.
Lead Senior Software Developer
- Project Lead responsibility includes adherence to Extreme programming techniques for improved response to customer requirement and improved software quality. Role included identification and refinement of requirements based on agile methodology.
- Developed Java application to assist with SQL queries to (SQL Server) database for the retrieval of Call, Incident, Problem and Change records. Assist developers with update of Java code (Core Java, Spring framework and JSON) for testing and debugging. Update and troubleshoot Web services interface on Service Management platform.
- Oversee network connectivity, implementation, integration, and troubleshooting for Confidential WebSphere Application server’s issues, Active directory issues, ( IBM WebSphere MQ) message-oriented middleware and (Oracle 11g, SQL Server, Sybase) database server.
- Responsible for support and administration of Apache Web Server and Tomcat Sever container in 24x7 environment (RedHat Linux 6.5 and Windows 7), including supervision of technical support team and coordination of technical issues involving network, hardware, and operating systems.
- Architected and developed Cognos reports for senior level management review.
Java/C++ Senior Software Engineer Consultant
- Lead design of storage subsystem for high availability and failover on Confidential clustering framework.
- Work effort included the design and C++ development of distributed server technologies on Confidential publish/subscribe middleware framework, providing monitor and control of resources on Linux, AIX and Unix platforms.
- Experienced in Agile software development using Extreme methodology for improve productivity and shorten development cycle as new customer requirements are adopted.
Java/C++ Senior Software Engineer Consultant
- Lead team in successful implementation and release of Confidential Product Offering categorization on external internet. Role included architect and development of Java web application (MVC framework) for Enterprise Taxonomy categorization for Confidential product offerings.
- Develop Confidential Text Summarizer Java servlet. Administer and maintain department Lotus Domino Web server and Lotus databases. Design and develop installation package for Confidential Summarizer.
- Architect, design and servlets to process HTTP search requests. Modified code for statistical analysis of search results. Responsible for re-architecture and tuning of multi-threaded application for high transaction client/server processes.
- Responsible for developing Learning server for First of a Kind project. Completed design, coding, and debugging multicasting portion of Learning server.
- Optimized design and coding for HELP NOW Java web application server code, used for password resets. Work included SQL programming for database programming and database creation.
- Worked in Cognitive learning development of First of Kind project for banking application. Architect, design and coding in Java of Natural Language Processing technology research group. Work includes design/coding of User Interface Tools for Computational Linguistics dialog management. Implementation of client/server Dialog Management Server. Work involved applying machine language design of dialog management user interface.
Senior Software Engineer
- Lead architect and project management. Responsible for the architecture and of design C++ server application to request, receive and transmit real-time Reuters financial data to a family of Reuters Market Data feeds.
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of CSK flagship Reuters Market Data Feed.
- Responsible for creating scripting tools for development.
- Leadership role included project management of server component development, resource sizing, development team management (design and code reviews) and scheduling of integration and quality assurance testing.
- Position also included providing initial detailed test plan and review of subsequent test plans for Quality Assurance testing.
Senior Software Engineer Consultant
- Occupation involves design and C code developmentof High Speed Communication Subsystem.
- This development effort involves developing code for Voice Server Resource Management on the network switch.
- The coding environment requires designing multitasking and multithreaded applications on the PowerPC 603 RISC processor, using Confidential 's OSOPEN operating system on the 603 platform.
- Design/development of X Window device dependent code for the RS6000 high end graphics adapter subsystem, which entailed designing, developing and debugging code for parallel processing DSP's on a graphics subsystem.
- Developed Motif programs for testing of X Window device dependent code. Responsibilities also included developing and maintainingschedules for various portions of development cycle, generating system test verification plan, and generating requirements for graphics subsystem debugging tools. Responsible for designing/developing (Motif Windows) software design tools to aid developers in using CASE design tools in UNIX environment.
- Responsible for design definition of software to initialize/configure Enterprise Systems Connection Monitor. Design and code security feature for communication interface. Developed a software tool to display/print user’s database content.
- Identify development tools and equipment for code development, testing, and debug activities. Formulated test plans for unit testing and provide technical assistance for functional test verification and code development.
- Provide technical assistance for National Language Support planning.
- Responsible for development/modification of Personal System/2 diagnostics for mainframe processor controller: e.g. diagnostics code for diskette subsystem, video subsystem, keyboard controller, and multiport/2 microchannel adapter. Design and code off-line processor controller diskette utilities.
- Modified library process for building unique diskettes for off-line diagnostics. Design and code installation/path verification code for peripheral devices on multiport/2 microchannel adapter (entails knowledge of EIA232 and EIA422 interface).