- 8 years of IT experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Client/Server Applications, Web Based Applications using Java, J2EE technologies and Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Strong technical knowledge in Core Java, J2EE and JEE development, with experience in defining functional and technical specifications.
- Developed different web components such as JSP, Ajax, JQuery, Servlets, Custom Tag Handlers and business components such as EJB, JMS, Web Services, Microservices.
- Involved in Agile Methodology and Waterfall method with respect to the successful development of the projects.
- Deployed code in a bi - weekly manner.
- Involved in design sessions, did analysis on requirements, participated in task break downs and estimation sessions, assigned tasks to myself and entire team members, participated in daily scrum, bi-weekly Sprint end review and retrospect meetings.
- Installing, configuring and administering a large number of clustered web application servers (JBoss Enterprise application Platform, JBoss EWS, Tomcat, Glassfish) hosted on RHEL/Windows platforms
- Good experience in implementing Object Oriented Design for developing system in UML using IBM Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Good working experience with web applications servers Apache Tomcat 7.0.37, JBoss 5.0, WebLogic 11g/12c, Sybase.
- Experience with case management of IBM DB2 technical support.
- Mobile e-commerce development for Android devices that used a Java/Spring backend to create JSON objects developed using DemandWare.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks and tools like Adobe Flex SDK, JSF, Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Worked on installing, configuring, tuning, clustering and maintain J2EE enterprise application consisting of WebLogic ADF, apache and site minder on AWS instances.
- Worked with the ongoing enhancement and support of new DemandWare platforms.
- Proficient in developing Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Struts, JSF, Groovy and Spring (including web flow) Frameworks.
- Good experience in writing SQL Statements, stored procedures Functions, Triggers and Cursors for database transactions and Expertise in Query optimization.
- Experienced in design and connectivity of the Database using Oracle 9i/10g, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of Source Codes and Build into Jenkins and GIT Hub.
- Good experience in Linux and Unix infrastructure design and management.
- Expertise in installing, configuring, supporting and managing of Hadoop clusters.
- Managed and reviewed Hadoop log files for troubleshooting purposes.
- Good working knowledge in version control tools like SVN, CVS, GIT, Stash, and Team Foundation Server.
- Good expert in Hadoop, Big data, Spark and Pig technologies.
- Competence in using Java IDE tools of Eclipse, GGTS, Rational Application Developer (RAD), WebSphere Application Developer (WSAD) and Web Logic Workshop to develop dynamic web applications.
- Good working knowledge on JUNIT, SPOCK, Test NG, JMeter and SOAP UI.
- Used Log4J to print the logging, debugging, warning information on the server console.
- Developed ANT and Maven scripts for dependency management and to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Experience in using tools like JIRA, Redmine, and Quality Center for updating development tasks.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional problem solving, strong programming abilities and a keen client need assessment aptitude.
- Expertise in designing Relational Database Management Systems using Oracle 10g/9i /8i/7i, IBM DB2 8.1/7.2, DB2 for z/OS, MySQL 5.0, SQL Server 7.0.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, Groovy, SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 98/2000/XP, Linux, Unix (AIX), MS-DOS.
Java Technologies: J2EE, Groovy, JSF, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Swing, JDBC, JMS, MQ Series, MDB, JNDI, RMI, Rest and SOAP Web Services, Design Patterns, JAVA Beans, Ice Faces, Prime faces, Microservices.
Web/App. Server: Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.0.37 , WebLogic 6.0/11g/12c, JBoss 4.3.2/5.0, WebSphere 5.0.
Frameworks & IDE Tools: Grails, Adobe Flex SDK 3.4, DemandWare, Camel, Spring, Springboot, JSF1.2, Struts1.2/2.0, AJAX, hibernate 3.0, AKKA, Play, Scala, LDAP Security, AJAX, Microservices, JAX-RS, GGTS, Eclipse, Docker, BI Publisher, SoapUI, Jmeter, Log4J, CVS, Adobe photoshop, Rational Clear Case, Subversion, GITS, TOAD, SVN, GIT, SQL Developer, JIRA, Redmine, Quality Center.
Web-Development Technologies: JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, Gulp, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS, Servlets, JSTL (Tag Libraries), JSF (Java Server Faces), ANT, Maven, JUnit, SPOCK, Test NJ.
RDBMS: ORACLE 9i/10.x, MySQL, SQL server, MS Access,, NoSql, MongoDB, Syabse, DB2
OOAD: UML, Design Patterns.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Senior Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in Design and developed OMS interface and Work flow interfaces for receiving message from external OMS and validation and process in work flow for provisioning.
- Implemented enhancements to OMS, Workflow interfaces and delivered timely fashion to meet the client requirements.
- Responsible for AD (Application Design) document and to match with FR’s (functional requirements) and mapping FR’s to AD in Rational Requisite Pro tool for auditing.
- Designed and developed Input File processing to receive HTTP Put file and process from Edge marc routers.
- Perform changes in parameters in the billing system including billing parameters, scheduling parameters, payment parameters, work order codes.
- Test and play an integral part in ICOMS upgrades.
- Developed code in CBridge interface using Camel framework to routes messages between different interfaces.
- Configured JMS support by creating MQ Connection Factories and Destinations and coordinate with MQ Series team.
- Installed/configured MQ client libraries and made MQ series for JBoss applications.
- Provided Support to migrate from WebLogic server to JBoss.
- Monitored front-end development which is performed by DemandWare, Angular JS.
- Provided Point-to-Point mechanism applications using MQ API and developed application with Eclipse RCP as IDE.
- Simplified Data access layer code through Spring Data, used Spring Data Rest to expose Data Access API to decrease 30% of redundant code which dealt with CRUD operations, bypassing the Service and Rest Controller to visit Repository.
- Responsible for on-call support one week in a month to support any production issues.
- Designed and developed xml validation framework using XML Schema Definition (XSD).
- Developed batch scripts to process landing zone files placed by external system.
- Involved in requirement analysis and participated in the design of the application using Visio and OO analysis Design and Development.
- Responsible for Successful implementation from R17 thru R1402 releases and support the deployment.
- Involved in the configuration management using RCP, Eclipse RCP, CVS and GitHub.
- Worked in Agile environment for quick and phased delivery of code and Created PL/SQL Packages.
- Extensively worked with tables and queries in Oracle 10g and OR mapping with Hibernate.
- Used Xml for Spring configuration, Hibernate Configuration and Web services.
- Involved in trouble shooting and debugging the Java code in all stages (INTG, UAT, DEMO and Production) environments.
- Supported Sybase servers including installation/upgrade, managing user accounts, implementing backup recovery procedures.
- Developed Backend REST Services using Java and Springboot on Cloud Foundry.
- Design AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Configuring the Gits repository and maintain the version control using Gits.
- Create logical bundles to represent different functions of the microservices.
- Implemented Maven Script to create jar, war files and deploy them to the unix box.
- Responsible for any production support issues and analysis of application performance.
- Responsible in creating, modifying stored procedures, tables, triggers, views using Sybase 15.X in processing different feeds, flat files and other data sources.
- Implementation and management of licenses provisioned in the UNIX environment.
- Design and development based on Spring framework for rapid development.
- Worked on test automation using RestAssured, TestNG and Springboot.
- Responsible for code review and promoting the code to UAT and Worked on Continues integration tool with Jenkins.
Environment: Java, WebLogic 11, Hibernate, Camel, MQ Series, WebSphere, Angular JS and Restful Web services, JUnit, ibatis, AWS, Sybase, Spring Data, Bootstrap UI, JBoss, Springboot, JQuery, AJAX, XHTML, HTML, JMS, EJB3, Message Driven Beans, Spring 2.x, Xml, Hive, Microservices, Unix, Log4j, GITS, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, GIT, RCP, Eclipse RCP, CVS, Jira, Hudson, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Scala, Groovy.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Senior Full Stack Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Involved in developing Struts Actions and performed server side validations using Struts Validator.
- Created a JSON , AJAX combination of sliding feed script to merge the desired feeds from the social networks, and displayed it in DemandWare platform.
- Developed DAO objects to handle data access operations using Spring DAO module.
- Designed modular microservices to replace the existing website using Springboot and Spring Cloud.
- Opened PMR's with IBM DB2 support and worked with support engineer to resolve database and OS related issues
- Implemented Hibernate mapping files and generated POJO’s using hbm2java tool.
- Developed SOAP Web Services provider using Spring Web Services module.
- Designed Web Service request and response using XSD Schema.
- Provided NoSQL solutions in MongoDB for data extraction and storing huge amount of data.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application
- Worked with User Controls, Validation Controls, Web Server Controls, and Grid Views.
- Consumed Web Services from different source providers by creating Web Service client applications to test the Web Services. Tested the Web Service using SOAP UI.
- Used JIBX mappings for marshalling and unmarshalling of XML data and Design and implement a Context RESTful API using Java Springboot.
- Worked on AS/400 and Oracle 10g as backend databases.
- Used Ant for developing build scripts and deploying the Eclipse RCP application onto Web Logic.
- Deployment of application on JBoss clusters and Added Log rotation capability to existing JBoss vendor supplied startup scripts.
- Designed application presentation layer with JSP, Ajax, JQuery, Struts Tag-libraries and CSS.
- Implemented Display tag library in JSP pages for pagination and sorting functionalities.
- Developed test cases using JUnit.
- Worked on project build-scripts using Ant and deployed on WebSphere application server.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merge from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Implemented various design patterns like Data Access Object, Front Controller, Model View Controller and Singleton in different tiers of the module.
- Created the Data Access Layer with Entity Framework commands and fetched the data from SQL Server using Stored Procedures .
- Written Templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform to build staging and production environments.
- Administered the UNIX System for clustered HP Servers with fiber attached SAN storage.
- Involved in Estimating, Tracking and reporting status on assigned Tasks.
- Involved in code optimizations and refactoring.
- Responsible for resolving the Issues come from Production and QA Testing.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Followed AGILE Methodology with Scrum Meetings and involved in maintaining Sprint backlogs during the development cycles
- Involved in interacting with the Business Analyst and Architect during the Sprint Planning Sessions
- Worked as a core member to design new CRM/OM system architecture with J2EE / Spring.
- Responsible in designing like: Class and Sequence diagrams during the Analysis and Design phase of the application.
- Developed Spring-based Restful Web Service Consumers of Systar's Business Bridge services over the internal network.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the Backend tier of the application
- Extensive knowledge in writing UNIX Shell scripts.
- Spring AOP is used for Security and Transaction Management.
- Used Spring IOC (Inversion of Control)/DI (Dependency Injection) to wire the object dependencies across the application
- Used various Design Patterns like MVC, Factory, DAO, Singleton while developing the application
- Built a central deployment tool for JBoss application from a central server and Integrated JBoss server with Corporate LDAP and supplied this configuration as an integral part of the image.
- Design and implemented a Messaging API to send/receive messages, pull messages from third-party messaging providers using Java Springboot and micro-services
- Support of 30+ servers where DB2 Database is installed on AIX environment
- Involved in integrating Spring with Hibernate and delegated the persistence operations using Hibernate Template.
- Experience with Circle CI and Productive Auto Scaling in AWS.
- Configuring the Gits repository and maintain the version control using Gits
- Involved in writing complex HQL, to handle the persistence operations.
- Followed Test Driven Development and was involved in writing JUNIT Test cases which were also used in Integration Testing.
- Day to day activities include providing Sybase support and troubleshooting of issues like Connectivity, Memory issues, Query performance, Server related, Autosys jobs failures.
- Used SQL Developer to query, update and monitor oracle database.
- Wrote SQL statements to create and update database tables.
- Built and deployed the application to various environments using MAVEN Scripts
- Used SVN for version control and used JIRA as defect tracker to track all the QA and Production issues and Worked on Continues integration tool with Jenkins.
- Implemented Exception Handling, Error Handling and Log4j Framework.
- Involved in defect fixing during QA phase of the application.
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Business Logic analysis to produce Business Requirement, Workflow Diagram, Architecture, Functional and Design specifications.
- Prepared detailed Use Case Features and Function Requirement Documents from Business Requirement Specs.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Layer (MVC) architecture. UML diagrams like class diagrams, interaction diagrams (sequence and collaboration) and activity diagrams.
- Coded Action Classes, Action Form for the web tier for the Customer Service representative to send a fax request with Struts validation framework.
- Provided Support to migrate from WebLogic server to JBoss.
- Designed and developed the controller and view components using JSPs and Servlets.
- Used various Java scripts functions and was involved in coding Cascade style sheets(CSS).
- Designed and Implemented PL/SQL stored procedures to process messages.
- Worked and Modified the Database Schema as per the Client requirement.
- Involved in implementing the DAO pattern for database connectivity and Hibernate.
- System maintenance and, functionality addition and improvement.
- Performed unit testing of the developed application.
- Consistently met deadlines and exceeded expectations achieving recognition, resulting in increases in responsibilities.
- Involved in Unit integration, bug fixing, acceptance testing with test cases, Code reviewing.
- Involved in production support and maintaining the application after production.
Environment: Java, JSP, Servlets 2.4, JDBC, Log4J, MySQL, SQL, Eclipse 3.0, XML Spy, ANT, JUnit, Putty, XML, DOM Parser, SAX Parser, UML, OOD, MVC, JDBC 3.0, Applets, Linux, Windows XP, Subversion, Visio 2003.
- Analyzed and understood the Specifications provided by the clients
- Designed and developed the application using JSP, Servlets, JDBS, Java Beans and Struts 1.4 Framework for offers module.
- Used IBM WebSphere (WSAD) IDE for developing the application.
- Implemented EJBs (Stateless Session beans) - Session Facade Design pattern.
- Designed and developed the data model and managed the database as per the requirement.
- Developed Demon threads using multi-threading which runs continuously.
- Deploying by resolving any external dependencies and customizing these deployed enterprise bean in this specific application. Finally deployed the jar files in the Container and WAR files in the Web Container on to the WebSphere server.
- Developed the SQL and PL/SQL procedures for data performance.
- Tested the application using JUnit framework and Integration Testing
- Worked with the SQL Server database in support of the application.
- Responsible for overseeing the Quality procedures related to the project.
- Participated in daily standup meetings and design discussion sessions.