- Senior J2EE Developer with 8 years of experience in analysis, design, implementation and testing of Object Oriented Applications using Core Java/J2EE.
- Senior level experience in Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) - Software analysis, design, architecture, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Proficiency in core Java concepts like OOPS, Exception, Exception handling, Generics, Collections etc.
- Expertise in design patterns including Data Access Object, Session Façade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Data Transfer Object and Singleton.
- Expertise in developing Web based Distributed applications using Java, J2EE, HTML5, JSP 2.x, Servlets 2.5/3.0, JavaBeans, Hibernate, JUnit, web service, XSD, WSDL, SOAP, XML Schema/DTD, NetBeans, Eclipse, Apache ANT 1.9.7, Apache Maven 3.3.9, JBoss 7.0, JRebel, JSON and MOCKITO .
- Development, testing and deployment experience of enterprise applications on Windows & UNIX platforms through IDE’s such as Eclipse 3.5/3.3/3.2, WSAD/RAD 5.0/7, JBuilder and Netbeans 8.0.2/7. x.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming
- Extensive experience in Angular.JS for application implementation, proficient in creating modules, controllers, route Providers, factory services, ng-repeat, customizable filter, http get/post methods and directives to realize functionalities like REST service with Ajax call, input validations, searchable and sortable contents
- Designed and development multiple Web Application using J2EE Technologies and frameworks Struts Framework 1.0/1.1/2.x, Springs Framework 2.5/3.0, ORM Hibernate Framework 3.x.
- Deployment of java/j2ee web components using Web Logic, Web Sphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat Servers.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL and writing queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2 UDB 6.5, SQL Server 2005 and MySQL.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools ANT and Maven & debugging through log4j.
- Expertise in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent Analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Consistent team Player with excellent Communicational skills and ability to learn new concepts, technology in short span.
Application/Web Servers: Web Sphere 6.0/5.x, Web Logic 10.3/9.2/8.1, JBoss, Tomcat 5.x
Databases: Oracle 10g/9i/8i, IBM DB2, MS-Access, MS SQL-Server.
Web Technologies: AJAX, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, Shell, DHTML, JRUN, XML/XSL/XSLT.
Design Tools and IDE s: RAD 7, Eclipse 3.5/3.3/3.2, UML, Netbeans 8.0.2/7.x, Visio 2000, Edit Plus, MS Front Page.
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris, HP-UX), RedHat Linux, Windows XP, MS-DOS
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Developed high-level design documents, use case documents, detailed design documents and Unit Test Plan documents and created Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Designed and developed the project using Spring Framework.
- Jboss Application Server was used to deploy the application, and Eclipse Juno, Neon was used as the IDE for development of the application.
- Solving QA defects, scheduling fixes, providing support to production application.
- Used TestNG for backend test cases and Jasmine for AngularJS test cases.
- Used Splunk to check logs and Used Subversion (SVN) to maintain the project versions and Experience in using JIRA to log/access the defects.
- Developing custom HTML elements using Angular JS directives.
- Developed controllers, view/partials and directives for the application.
- Widely resolved angular scope issues
- Developed Angular factories, and used angular promise API for making asynchronous calls.
- Used Angular UI-bootstrap and CSS 3.
- Used karma-test-runner, Protractor and Jasmine for Client-side Unit testing.
- Extensively created JSON objects to mock UI data and display on load of the UIs.
- Experience in writing PL/SQL queries to Insert/Update IES database and worked on Batch/Framework related insert/Update Queries in SQL Developer.
- Developed CORE application using Spring Rest API on back-end and AngularJS encapsulated within plain JSP on front-end and communicated asynchronously using $http service.
- Fixed Sonar reported Bugs in AM related files as part of refactoring capabilities in releases and was responsible to create Sonar Test Reports in excel for AM related Bugs, Vulnerabilities, code smells and code coverage from prior release code base.
- Worked on writing Junit test cases for Unit testing using Mockito and Power Mockito
- Partially worked on System testing and supported for QA.
- Responsible for writing complex HQL queries
- Responsible to reproduce in production defects, figure out the issue and Suggest or create a Patch for the solution to production support team to fix the defect.
- Extensively used EclEmma, Istanbul and Karma code coverage technologies to improve code quality.
- Worked on Web services project on a Client stub: WSDL to Java conversion using JAXB.
- Design and development Message Handler Service using JAXB for converting objects back and forth.
- Developed WebServices to exchange data between different applications, implemented SOA architecture with WebServices using SOAP and WSDL.
- Worked on writing Junit test cases for Unit testing and extensively used TestNG testing framework for unit, functional, integration and end-to-end testing.
- Partially worked on System testing and supported for QA.
- Responsible to update Documents and to share knowledge to new team members on Business around AM functionalities on regular basis.
- Worked closely with Business analysts and System analysts to understand the business objectives, project scope and took initiative to start conversations whenever necessary, Troubleshoot and fix systems as part of Production support.
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Followed Agile methodology for the development process.
- Collaborated with the business and technical teams and took the responsibility to document the functional and technical specifications in the business requirements analysis phase.
- Employed JIRA to manage story cards and tasks amongst the client and vendor teams.
- Experience developing web pages using Angular.js Framework and familiar with various Angular JS directives and services.0
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces and Hibernate for database connectivity.
- Involved in the design of system inter service routes.
- Used the Java Collections API extensively in the application as security protection for XML, SOAP, REST and JSON to make a secure Web Deployment.
- Developed and Implemented REST Web Services and used Spring Framework.
- Implemented Apache Camel’s cxfrs concepts and designed blueprints to develop Restful API.
- Used HTML and CSS in the PINPAD form development.
- Developed user interface using with Angular JS for the system SIGUI.
- Designed event generators and action flows to communicate with the TSA alerts.
- Implemented socket programming and multithreading for communicating with legacy C system.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Developed the RESTful web service using Spring IOC to provide user a way to run the job and generate daily status report.
- Used Active MQ and MQTT for messaging between different applications and monitoring the status of queues.
- Wrote JUnit test cases as part of testing framework for Confidential team.
- Developed Log4j logs to record the application events to provide the debugging, monitoring and auditing capabilities to the application.
- Used procedures and triggers in Oracle DB 11g to store and access the test data for the various services.
- Worked on Maven for dependency management and Jenkins as integration tool.
- Used GIT to maintain the project versions.
- Used Anthill pro for package tracking and statistics.
- Operated and worked on the 4690 OS Controller/Terminal systems to route the messages and communicate with the Java based APIs.
- Collaborated with test teams, to support System and Integration Testing.
- Troubleshoot and fix systems as part of Production support.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, XML, JAVA 1.8, J2EE, Spring IOC and Spring tags, Hibernate 3.0, Angular JS, Log4j, Oracle 11g, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Jira, Anthill Pro, Active MQ, MQTT Broker, Apache Camel, SOAP and REST web services, Eclipse 4.5, JUnit.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for iterative development of the application.
- Involved in system design, enterprise application development using object-oriented analysis in Java/JEE6.
- Performing new development and maintenance on the e-commerce engine, using Java Servlets, JDBC, and Junit.
- Developed Java Server components using Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Web Services technologies
- Helping to design, implement and maintain multiple ecommerce/ internal websites catering to customers and business users using a multi-tiered architecture.
- Implemented DAO using Hibernate Reverse Engineering, AOP & service layer using Spring, MVC design
- Use Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlet, JSP, JMS, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Web services (Axis, JAX-WS, JAXP, JAXB)
- Developed and Consumed Enterprise wide web services using SOAP and RESTFUL web services
- Helping to design, implement, multiple ecommerce websites catering to customers and retail merchants using multi tired architecture.
- Worked on deployment of the application and helped build team to provide deployment scripts using Ant, Maven and Jenkin
- Developed JUnit and Configured Log4j Mechanism for complete project using xml files
- Written stored procedures and inner joins using RDBMS Oracle on Unix and Windows environment
- Designed the application using UML, Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State diagrams.
- Generated POJO classes with JPA Annotations using Reverse Engineering.
- Wrote Rest services to feed data to an application with AngularJS framework.
- Supported the application in production and worked on the incidents timely manner
- Developed JUnit for Unit Testing & for Continuous Integration we used Jenkins.
- Experience with Eclipse, Maven build and deployment process & application Development using STS.
- Used SVN version controlling to maintain project versions.
- Created several Exception classes to catch the error for a bug free environment and orderly logged the whole process, which gives the ability to pinpoint the errors.
- Analyzed web applications, documented detail Test plans, Test cases and expected results based on the business functional requirements.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Java Script, XML, HTML5, CSS3, JSP, JDBC, Spring MVC 4.0, Spring DI, Spring JDBC, Hibernate & JMS Templates, RESTFUL Services, SOAP, SOAP UI, Axis, JUNIT, JSTL, Spring Tags, ANT, Maven, Jenkin, Rally, UML, Websphere 8, Eclipse 3.5, JUnit, Oracle11g
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Preparing Functional Specifications, and Technical Specifications according to their requirements.
- Creating class diagrams, sequence diagrams using MS-Visio
- Implemented the Application onto MVC Architecture in Struts Framework for Scalability & Performance.
- Used AJAX technology for creating interactive Web Applications
- Developed Container managed entity bean, which receives various kinds of data from client and stores in the database.
- Implemented Log 4j in the application to log the system level, Application level Exceptions.
- Developed JSP (Java Server Pages) for orders module and Customer Service Department.
- Involved in Integration of all the modules and deploying them on the Application server and extensively used JMS.
- Participated in Design review meetings especially for the back-end development.
- Deployed the application on Weblogic application server.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC/Waterfall).
- Developed, implemented and supported the J2EE based systems for the changes in requirements using agile methodology, participate in Scrum meetings.
- Developed UML use-case, class, object, sequence, collaboration and activity diagrams using UMLet.
- Involved in the integration of spring for implementing Dependency Injection (DI/IoC). Developed code for obtaining bean references in Spring IoC framework.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Developed Application BL modules using EJB session beans.
- Applied annotations for transforming POJO/POJI to EJBs.
- Deployed application on windows using IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed the application using Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation, mutator/accessor code generation, EJB template generation, and version control(SVN).
- Used Core java and object oriented concepts.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Wrote Stored Procedures using PL/SQL query language in Oracle database. Performed query optimization to achieve faster indexing and making the system more scalable.
- Created tables, triggers, stored-procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity, constraints and views for Oracle.
- Used ANT as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Used LOG4J & Junit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Part of a design team with extensive usage of Rational Rose in detail design phase through the detailed use cases with Sequence, Activity, Collaboration and Class diagrams.
- Designed the Architecture of the project as per MVC standards.
- Used spring’s IOC, AOP and auto wiring concepts in developing the application.
- Followed agile methodology for development process.
- Created XML schema documents based on the requirements and used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of the XML documents.
- Developed web services using JAX-WS utility.
- Used Spring Container to performed dependency injection.
- Developed SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL.
- Designed and developed the Java bean components and O/R Mapping using Hibernate.
- Used PL/SQL, Stored Procedures for handling Oracle database.
- Stateless Session beans were used with Session Facade Design pattern for flexibility and re-usability.
Environment: Java, J2EE, UML, JSP, Servlets 3.0, Struts 1.1, Spring 3.0, Eclipse 3.6, XML, Web Services, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, CSS, CVS, Rational Rose, Hibernate 3.0, HTML, AJAX, Java Script, Web Sphere 184.108.40.206.
- Analyzed the requirements of the client and developed detailed design documents.
- Used message driven beans for asynchronous processing alerts to the customer.
- Used Struts framework to generate Forms and actions for validating the user request data.
- Developed Server side validation checks using Struts validators and Java Script validations.
- With JSP’s and Struts custom tags, developed and implemented validations of data.
- Developed applications, which access the database with JDBC to execute queries, prepared statements, and procedures.
- Developed programs to manipulate the data and perform CRUD operations on request to the database.
- Worked on developing Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Data Models.
- Developed and Deployed SOAP Based Web Services on Tomcat Server
- Coding of SQL, PL/SQL, and Views using IBM DB2 for the database.
- Working on issues while converting JAVA to AJAX.
- Supported in developing business tier using the stateless session bean.
- Using Clear case for source code control and JUNIT testing tool for unit testing.
- Reviewing the code and perform integrated module testing.
Environment: Java, J2EE 1.2, AJAX, Struts 1.0, Web Services, SOAP, HTML, XML, JSP 2.0, JDBC, ANT, XML, Tomcat 6.0, JUNIT, DB2, Eclipse 3.5, Eclipse Helios, CVS.
- Created business classes and base objects
- Worked alongside backend Java programmers to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end
- Extracted data in UI for different clients using JSON format.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Participated in maintenance and production support.