- 8 years of Experience in the Java/ J2EE development in all phases of Software development life cycle Including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Documentation.
- Very strong knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis and Designing, Object oriented programming and Design Patterns.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of developing applications with Model View Architecture (MVC) Using Struts Framework, Spring Framework.
- Experience in Front End Technologies: JSP, HTML5, Rich faces, Bootstrap, JQuery and Angular.js
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience in configuring build tools like Maven and ANT for the development and deployment.
- Experience in Requirement gathering & analysis, designing UML - for developing application specific Object model, Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams & State diagrams.
- Have extensive experience in building and deploying applications on Web/Application Servers like JBoss, Web Logic, Web Sphere, Glassfish and Tomcat.
- Experienced in configuring of build files with ANT, Maven and logging using log4J.
- Experience in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, DTD, Schema, SOA, JAXB, JAXP.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services like SOAP & Restful.
- Experienced in writing simple Stored Procedures, understanding complex Stored Procedures and Performance Tuning of SQL Queries.
- Hands on experience in giving Production and Deployment Support.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Linux.
- Extensively worked on new requirement and enhancements to meet the client requirements.
- Experience in Design and Development of custom software solutions, and Re-engineering to enhance Existing frameworks to work with newer technologies
- Experience in SOA and Web Services and its various aspects of integration with Application Servers.
- Experience with UML for designing applications using Rational Rose and QSEE.
- Client interaction for requirement gathering/business process mapping, finalization of technical and Functional specifications.
- Developed and deployed EJBs on BEA Web Logic 8.0/7.1 application server.
- Extensive experience in SOAP, XML and WSDL (Web Services).
- Good experience in Version control using CVS, SVN.
- Experience in using Junit for unit testing and Test Driven Development.
- Design, development, testing, troubleshooting and debugging of the web application
- Strong command on Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and other like Quality Center.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills along with excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated, willing to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience in design and development with tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse
- 3 years’ experience on Iterative development using Agile Scrum Methodology included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs
Languages: Java, UML, XML, and PL/SQL.
Web and Application Servers: Bea Web logic Server 10.3, Jboss Application Server 4.x/5.x, WebSphere 6.x/7.x, Apache Tomcat 5.x,6.x, 7.x, Jetty Server
Java Technologies: Java, Java Beans, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JPA, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, Struts (Tiles, tag libraries, Validation Framework), Spring framework, Hibernate3.2/3.5. JFreeChart, JavaMail, Google API
Data Base: MS SQL Server, DB2 9.X, Oracle 9i, and MySQL 5.0,
IDE: Eclipse, Rational Application Developer RAD
Build Tools: Maven, Ant
Other Technologies: JUnit, Log4J, JAXB, JiBX, XML Beans, Jackson Mapper, Mocktio, TestNG
Scripting Languages: HTML, Java Script, jQuery, JSON,D3.js,PHP
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, SDLC Waterfall model
Version Controls: CVS, SVN,GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Process Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bugzilla, Rallydev, Code Collaborator, Jenkins, Anthill.
Sr. Java/ J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in developing the AMS (Align Monitoring System) project by using four sectors Grantee, Reviewer, Analyst and OHS User.
- Involved in Core Java concepts like Collections, Multi-threading and Serialization.
- Developed AMS Portal using frameworks like react.js, Node.js and Express.js
- Developed User Interface POC based on MVC frameworks like JSF, Spring MVC.
- Implemented RESTful web services using Angular.js on front-end, spring framework on back-end and Hibernate framework for ORM, Microsoft Azure for authentication and authorization.
- Worked on developing Web services like SOAP and REST Web service.
- Used XML parsers to parse the data during web service calls to SOAP and Restful APIs.
- Used spring boot to provide defaults for code and annotation configuration to quickly start the application.
- Designed and developed Micro services business components using Spring Boot.
- Used Microsoft Azure for role based access for authentication and authorization purpose.
- For activity workflow, used relational databases like MySQL.
- Used Spring Data Mongo DB as the persistence framework in retrieving the user and medical benefits details from Mongo DB.
- Wrote Restful web services to communicate with Mongo DB and performed CRUD operations on Mongo DB using restful web services.
- Involved in development of SQL Queries.
- Involved in writing queries, stored procedures, and modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Involved in building POM files and Maven testing.
- Used Github extensively as versioning tool and used Maven for automated building of projects.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous Deployment.
- Used JIRA for issue and bug tracking
- Involved in preparation of Unit test cases and System test plans for various functionalities using JUnit.
- Used the Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat server.
Environment: Java 1.8, Core Java, Mutli-threading, Serialization, OOPS, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, spring security, JSF, SOAP, REST, HTML5, CSS3, java script, Node.js, React.js, Express.js, Angular.js, Spring boot, Micro services, Github, Jenkins, Microsoft Azure, SQL, MySQL, Mongo DB, JIRA, Maven, JUnit, Tomcat, Eclipse IDE, Windows.
Sr. Java/ J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in developing real time application for the daily moving trades in Futures and Commodities market.
- Worked on junit framework for unit testing.
- Involved in deploying applications into QA, DEV and UAT environments.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Networking, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Concurrency, Serialization and Data Structures.
- Involved in designing 3 various application implementing SPRING MVC Architecture.
- Developed various helper classes needed following Core Java multi-threaded programming and Collection classes.
- Writing standalone Java classes, reusable components using JDBC and Java Beans for getting data from SQL tables.
- Configured session timeout with Spring Boot in server side and implemented auto logout functionality.
- Used Gradle to build and deploy the application on web logic server.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Performing unit-testing using Jasmine, Karma and end-to-end testing using Protractor.
- Developing APIs to support Angular JS UI migration, and XSDs to build web services data.
- Created Micro services for Account, Permissions modules.
- Implementing the Spring Security and validated the form developed using JSP.
- Created proof-of-concept using responsive web design, Node js, React js.
- Used DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database transactions.
- Developed Message Driver Beans to receive the messages from the EMS Provider.
- Used SVN for version control and used IntelliJ as the IDE for developing the application.
- Worked on Struts, HTML5, logic, bean tags in JSP.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Developed Unix shell (ksh) scripts to automate most of the engineering and testing.
- Designed and developed Oracle 12c PL/SQL batch and real time processes for loading data from internal and external systems using SQL Loader and External tables.
- Defined Web Services using XML-based Web Services Description Language.
- Responsible for Detail design and GUI development.
- Developing RESTFUL Web services using Spring boot, Spring RESTFUL template, JPA2.1
- Implemented Maven Script to create JAR, WAR, EAR and dependency JARS and deploy the entire project onto the Web Logic Application Server.
- Used RAD for developing web components such as JSP, Controller tier that includes action classes and business tier that includes EJB 3.1.
- Developed frontend of application using Boot Strap (Model, View, Controller), Backbone.js, Angular.js framework.
- Utilized Node.Js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Responsible for customer interaction, analysis of the requirements and project scheduling.
- Written SQL and stored procedures as part of database interaction.
- Worked with NoSQL database to store JSON like dynamic connections data.
- Database design and connectivity done by using JDBC Bridge.
- Written services to store and retrieve user data from MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with Oracle 12c and MSSQL database for CRUD operations.
- Implemented Dynamic batch feature for batch processing with Spring batch.
- Developed and implemented code on new requirements as a developer using Spring MVC and Hibernate by using Agile Methodology.
- Strong experience of developing data models using Hibernate ORM tools, POJOs and configuring Hibernate persistence layer .
- Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using Node.js.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS, including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Designed and developed UI screens with JSP and JSF 2.1 to provide interactive screens to display data.
- Configured DICOM TCP/IP and FTP transfer through web and networking by using Java, XML, and HTML5.
- Experience in implementing Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) using Axis framework.
- Expose the platform and application level core API’s as RESTful web services and implement application workflows in rich user interfaces using JQuery.
- Worked with NoSQL databse Mongo DB and developed custom MongoDB applications specific to clients needs.
- Developed shell scripts for monitoring and tuning of Jboss 7,x Server.
- Product enhancement and implement solutions for multi-tenant J2EE based legacy enterprise product enabling as Cloud based deployment and higher availability and scalability.
- Good working experience with various operating system platforms including Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes and with the Spring Framework manager classes retrieve and save the data from the database.
- Developed and Executed JUnit Test cases using Eclipse IDE.
- Rewrote the company’s primary software application in Java using AWT and Swing with MS SQL Server for the database.
- Used MongoDB to create modem applications never before possible Confidential a fraction of the cost of legacy databases.
- Developed and used MS SQL stored procedures to improve performance and to reduce the amount of code in Java.
- Configured JDBC with SQL/PLSQL for database connectivity.
- Implemented Struts Bean Tags, Logical Tags and Display Tags in JSPs.
- Developed Message Driver Beans to receive the messages from the JMS provider.
- Worked on different Web applications Servers like Web Sphere, BEA Weblogic, Apache Tomcat and JBoss 7.x
- As a team we have followed Software Development Life Cycle..
Environment: Java 1.8, Core Java, Concurrency, multithreading, J2EE, Data Structures, JSP, EJB3.1, Servlets, JSF 2.1,, Hibernate, Web Services, SQL Server, Spring Boot, IntelliJ, JPA 2.1, Agile, Spring batch, Tomcat, Micro services, Web Logic App Server, Angular js, RAD, Windows,JBoss7.x, Jenkins, Gradle, Backbone js, Cassandra, HTML5, CSS3, MSSQL, MongoDB, AJAX, Node.js, NoSQL, React.js, JQuery, AWS, JAV script, Unix, Struts, Applets, Eclipse3.x/4.x, Oracle 12c, Unix and Linux.
Sr. Java/ J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Actively involved in Requirement gathering meetings with the Clients and Participated in project planning sessions with business analysts and team members to analyze business IT Requirements and translated business requirements into working model.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework which is based on the MVC Design pattern .
- Developed application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action. Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Extensively used Thread API for multithreading.
- Worked with Data Structures, Multithreading, Networking, Concurrency and core java concepts like Collections Framework, Serialization, Multithreading and Memory management.
- End-end design and implementation using Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA2.1, Hibernate.
- Worked with Session Factory, ORM mapping, Transactions and HQL in Hibernate framework.
- Developed Micro services and Restful web services using JAX-WS.
- Used JSP for presentation layer, developed high performance object/relational persistence and query service for entire application utilizing Hibernate.
- Used MVC based Struts framework to develop the multi-tier web application presentation layer components.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint Demos using Agile Methodology
- Converted EJB 3.1 MDB’s into spring MDP’s using Spring JMS module.
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Worked on JASMINE for unit testing and Protractor tests for end to end testing in UI.
- Created Maven archetypes for generating fully functional Rest web services supporting JSON message transformation.
- Implemented Oracle 12c Migration in J2EE applications with Data integration and validation.
- Extensive experience in designing MongoDB multi shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Implementation of front end JSP/JSF 2.1 and backing beans.
- Developed application using Angular.JS and Node.js connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Developing APIs to support Angular JS UI migration, and XSDs to build web service data.
- Responsible for implementing new enhancements and fixing defects using Java, JSP, JSF2.1, spring and Hibernate.
- Developed Session beans which encapsulate the workflow logic and used Hibernate to access data.
- Proficient in using RDBMS concepts with MySQL, SQL Server, MSSQL and Oracle 12c and experience in writing SQL, PLSQL, functions, stored procedures, triggers and views.
- Involved in the design of the Referential Data Service module to interface with various databases using JDBC.
- Used AJAX in suggestive search and to display dialog boxes with JSF 2.1 and DOJO for some front end.
- Used the DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration and deployment of DAO, Servlets, JSP and XML
- Worked on REST Framework to create web services.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, sharding, replication, schema design
- Diagnose and solve JBoss 7.x ESB Application performance and stability issues.
- Worked with project management tools such as Jira, pivotal Tracker, CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Created Restful web services/API’s using Node JS.
- Extensively used XML and Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB), to map java classes to XML representation.
- Have experience with React Js environment even. We create some user interfaces according to the requirementsof the clients.
- Designed and implemented Oracle objects such as triggers and stored procedures and cursors that allow the database to incorporate business rules.
- Running the unit test cases Junit test, protractor tests on backend.
- Used Spring4 x MVC, Spring ORM and Spring Security modules to integrate with MongoDB to implement the persistence layer in Hibernate.
- Developing or maintaining a production-level cloud-based architecture in AWS including creating machine Images like AMI.
- Configured and monitored numerous Cassandra, NoSQL instances
- Web Services (SOAP) were developed and published using JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering EJB 3.1s, Servlets, and JSP components to be deployed on a Web Logic application server.
- Used Log4j to provide central logging facility, comes under singleton design pattern.
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Used Junit, Mockito framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
- Synchronized the Create, Update and delete of records between Legacy Database (DB2V10) and Cassandra 1.2.8.
- Created stored procedures, SQL Statements and triggers for the effective retrieval and storage of data into database
- Installed and configured MS SQL Server, IIS and SharePoint Server 2007 to run the new employee Intranet, which I designed and deployed.
- Involved in coding, code reviews, Junit testing, Prepared and executed Unit Test Cases.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Sr. Java/ J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- As part of the lifecycle development prepared class model, sequence model and flow diagrams by analyzing Use cases using Rational Tools.
- Involved in developing the user interface using JSF.
- Reviewing and analyzing data model for developing the Presentation layer and Value Objects.
- Extensive use of Struts Framework for Controller components and view components.
- Involved in writing the exception and validation classes using Struts validation rules.
- Built cloud formation stacks utilizing JSON templates to deploy micro services as part of Jenkins.
- Involved in writing the validation rules classes for general server side validations for implementing validation rules as part observer J2EE design pattern.
- Used Hibernate for the persistence of the project.
- Spring framework was used for dependency injection and was integrate with different frameworks like Struts, Hibernate
- Developed various java objects (POJO) as part of persistence classes for OR mapping.
- Involved in migration of the application from Sun Java Application server to Glassfish 3.2 environment.
- Developed web services using SOAP and WSDL with Axis.
- Implemented EJB 3.1 ( Message Driven Beans ) in the Service Layer.
- Involved in working with JMS MQ Queues (Producers/Consumers) in Sending and Receiving Asynchronous messages via MDB’s.
- Developed, implemented, and maintained an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience using XML data and XSLT templates.
- My SQL and MS SQL database design.
- Design applications on AWS taking advantage of disaster recovery design guidelines
- Application deployment and data migration on AWS.
- Experienced in writing Junit cases for Java and J2EE applications.
- Used Readers and Writers provided by Spring Batch to create various Batch jobs.
- Expertise with Jboss Application server and Apache tomcat web server.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on in patterns and Practices, Software Design and Methodologies - Enterprise Library Blocks, MVC, Agile, Waterfall, paired Programming.
- Used JIRA as an issue tracker tool for collaborating testers and functional team as well as tracking defects and change requests.
- Worked on WebSphere Portal integration with WBISF in getting Work items raised by the process flows from WBISF.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node Js and MongoDB.
- Worked with Angular JS Expressions, Directives, Controllers and filters.
- Application backend implemented as node.js express application server.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Node.js.
- Involved in writing the parsers for parsing and building the XML documents using SAX and DOM Parsers.
- Developed SQL stored procedures and prepared statements for updating and accessing data from database.
- Development carried out under My Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Used JBoss for deploying various components of application and MAVEN as build tool and developed build file for compiling the code of creating WAR files.
- Familiar with queries and stored procedures on MySQL and MS SQL database.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Performed Unit testing and rigorous integration testing of the whole application.
- FIX protocol is being used in communications such as submission, reporting and messaging between personalities.
Confidential, PLANO, TX
Java/ J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in SDLC Requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of application developed using AGILE methodology.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo Confidential end of the sprint.
- Developed application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action. Designed Java Servlets and Objects using J2EE standards
- Developed complex algorithms like the CRR Binomial to calculate the option pricing using Core java technologies like collections, Concurrency, Serialization, Multi-threading and Data Structures.
- Designed and developed entire application implementing SPRING MVC Architecture
- Implementation of Unit testing on Angular JS using Protractor Testing tool.
- Designed and developed command center application and configured email alerts to health check the functionality of various applications.
- Used spring framework for implementing IOC/JDCB/ORM, AOP and Spring Security.
- Consumed Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting required information from third the different application.
- Used Maven to build and deploy the application on web logic server.
- Implemented Object-relation mapping in the persistence layer using hibernate framework in conjunction with spring functionality.
- Developed web applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies MVC, spring, Spring Boot, JAX-WS, JSP and Angular Js.
- Configured Hibernate’s second level cache using EH Cache to reduce the number of hits to the configuration table data.
- Hands-on Software Development background including architecture, design, and implementation, with particular expertise in Node.js, React.js, Java, Unix and Distributed Systems.
- Developed Microservices using Restful web services.
- Set up Maven project and Jenkins server for build and release management.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL databases.
- Installing and Configuring Eclipse and Websphere application server.
- Developed the System using core Java, Servlets, EJB, JPA, JSF.
- Node.js used to proxy requests Java web services, as well as store application preferences.
- Design andModify UI and adding functionality using HTML, JSP, JQuery Backbone js, and Javscript.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology
- Responsible for implementing the transaction management in the application by applying Spring AOP methodology.
- Worked with NoSQL Cassandra to store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details for Ethernet provisioning and customer order tracking.
- MSSQL database design
- Developed SQL and PLSQL queries for Oracle.
- Jboss to Epass migration of code.
- Wrote the MS SQL queries to retrieve the information from the database.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.js in effective web design.
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Developed various reports by using Am Charts API.
- Used Restful Web Services to inserted, deleted and updated add details and their information will be used by other two applications.
- Used SVN for version control and used STS as the IDE for developing the application.
- Used Sql Server as backend database using Windows OS. Involved in development of Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Implemented Hibernate as ORM tool to store the persistence data into Oracle database and SAS/SQL for creating patient profiles for the investigators.
- Configured Apache to proxy the backend Jboss domains over HTTPS for secured communication.
- Involved in maintenance of applications using spring batch processing. Involved in refactoring logic from Mat lab to Java
Environment: JDK 1.7, Core Java, multithreading, Concurrency, Websphere, Data Structures, Sql Server, Struts 1.3, Spring batch, Apache POI, AWS, Spring Boot, Micro services, Jenkins, Hibernate 4.0, NoSQL, JSF, spring 3.5,Xml, JUnit, JQuery, Maven, Node.js, React.js, Angular js, Backbone js, MSSQL, SQL Server, Restful Web Services, Web logic,Cassandra, SVN, STS and Tomcat, Ant, Eclipse, RAD,, Unix and Linux.
Confidential, DALLAS, TX
- Developed the Controllers, Service Layer, Dao layer using Spring MVC, Spring JDBC.
- Developed the CURD operations using Spring JDBC.
- Performed unit testing Using JUnit and JUnit annotations.
- Implemented Restful Web service.
- Configured the Transaction Management for the project using Spring Container Managed Transactions.
- Developed web interface to display the customer information from the database tables
- Hosted Enterprise web applications using AWS platform
- Designed and Implemented Web Services using RESTful/SOAP/WSDL.
- Used CSS for styling the UI screens.
- Worked on SQL for checking scheduled chromos.
- Involved in deploying and testing the application using Jboss Application Server.
- Implemented Spring Security for user authentication
- Wring queries for NoSQL MongoDB used in digital project
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Worked on Jenkins and AWS servers for the code deployment process.
- Worked on UAT and Production resolving the deployment issues and worked on UI screens like developing the screens to show the orders using Spring MVC Framework.
- Worked as part of an agile scrum team to rapidly deliver functional components
- Used Annotations for JSR 303, spring. The complete application was developed using annotations.
- Used UNIX commands for debugging.
- Involved in resolving SSO login issue.
- Involved in Daily Stand Up Meetings, Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming for Agile Scrum Process.
Confidential, EDISON, NJ
- Gathered user requirements, analyzed and wrote functional and technical specifications
- Implemented Web Services for communicating one application to another application by using SOAP, WSDL and EJB Technology
- Developed asynchronous, rich user interface with AJAX and rich Internet application embedded with Flex to get user information from the server and project to user.
- Designed, implemented and deployed J2EE web application using Struts 1.3and Spring IOC.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Deployed project war files on JBOSS server on the AWS cloud for the Go-live.
- Implemented business processes to develop email notification components using JMS API.
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
Environment: Java 1.6, Servlets, JSP, Struts 1.3, Hibernate3.2, EJB, JMS, JQuery, Spring 2.5, XML, CSS, Flex, Eclipse, HTML, AWS, Tomcat, Java Script, SQL Server, Oracle10g.
Confidential , BLOOMINGTON, IL
- Developed the components in the application using Core Java.
- Extensively used Core Java such as Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Concurrency, Serialization, Collections and Data Structures.
- Used JDBC to execute prepared SQL statements in Java against MySQL database.
- Mapped and managed Object/table relationships in Hibernate.
- Implemented business logic using Servlets.
- Developed spring Application using Spring Core, Spring AOP, Spring MVC and Spring DAO.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection.
- Followed the overall application MVM architecture to create MVC layers in Angular JS and Node JS layers.
- Used the Node.js, backbone.js and ext.js MVC framework in the development of the application.
- Developed Java SOAP and REST Web services using JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Developed Web services in Java and Experienced with SoapUI and WSDL.
- Implemented and Consumed REST Web Services.
- Produced SQL queries to provide data as requested by clients from MySQL database.
- Used Eclipse IDE for application development.
- Component Testing using Junit and testiNG.
- Deployed web applications on Tomcat and JBoss server.