- Over 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Implementation and Testing of web based and Client - Server multi-tier applications using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in SDLC preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Proficient in Core Java concepts like Multithreading , Exception handling , Collections etc.
- Extensive experience in Java/J2EE technologies like Spring , Hibernate , Servlets , JSP , JMS , Struts , JSP Custom Tags Libraries, JavaBeans, JDBC.
- Extensive used Spring framework features such as Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Auto Wiring concepts.
- Implemented projects using various design patterns such as Singleton, Prototype, Factory, Abstract Factory, MVC etc.
- Implemented OOPS concepts in various projects.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of web application in servers like Apache Tomcat , IIS .
- Expertise in build scripts like Maven , ANT and build automation using Jenkins and java unit test coverage using JUNIT .
- Expertise in Angular JS controllers , directives , services , routings , Bootstrap , events .
- Developed in RESTful , SOAP Web Services .
- Experience working in the UNIX Environment including writing shell scripts .
- Developed various database objects such as Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Good command over IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, Visual Studio code, Sublime Text.
- Hands on experience in Agile methodology for project planning, work assignment using JIRA and daily scrum.
- Prepared test case scenarios and internal documentation for validation and reporting.
- Versatile team player with good-communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
J2EE Technologies: J2EE, JDBC, JSP, JMS
Architectures: MVC, Spring, Hibernate
Database: Oracle 11g/9i/8i, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000, MS-Access, MongoDB, AWS
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, IIS, IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, GlassFish
Tools: Maven, Apache Camel, Jenkins, GIT, SVN, JIRA
Operating Systems: Linux/UNIX, Windows
Tools & IDEs: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ, SQL Developer
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Involving in MVC architecture of AngularJS 2 in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Developing forms with new validations and created Single Page Applications through AngularJS 2.
- Using AngularJS 2 Router to build single page application for navigate through the different models and components.
- Using Bootstrap and AngularJS 2 and Node.JS in effective web design.
- Extensively working with making calls to APIS to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS manipulation.
- Implementing jQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface.
- Creating cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Implementing Hibernate utility classes, session factory methods, and different annotations to work with back end data base tables.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the JSF Framework and Hibernate.
- Used agile scrum methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of scrum.
- Communicating and involving in testing with QA team which involved cross browser testing, loading and performance checking.
Java/ UI Developer
- Involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Developed AngularJS controllers, directives, services and utilized node.js for dependency management and route resolver for routing mechanism.
- Created AngularJS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Using AngularJS created Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Implemented RESTful web services and data services on Node.js.
- Involved in Analysis, design and coding on Java and J2EE Environment.
- Developed Java utility programs to retrieve data from Oracle using Hibernate ORM.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Created various Action Classes using Spring MVC which route requests to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean components and service the request.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used GIT for version repository maintenance.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Developed user specific Highlights (dashboard menu) section, Home page, Admin home page, user module (Modify/search users, create user screens with assigning various roles) using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
- Implemented ORM mapping and Dependency Injection in a Spring, Hibernate framework.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP's, Servlets and Struts.
- Design and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Testing the web services using SOAP UI user can do CRUD operation returning into JSON.
- Created database tables, functions, Joins and wrote prepared statements using PL/SQL.
- Engaged with Eclipse for visually designing, constructing, testing and deploying J2EE application and web services.
- Created Maven build file to build the application.
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Java Developer (Core)Responsibilities:
- Involved in each phase of SDLC like design, development and testing of the application.
- Implemented frameworks like Spring MVC, IOC, DI modules.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using JMS. Used JMS to consume messages from the JMS provider.
- Developing the application using Spring and Hibernate based frameworks.
- Experience using SOAP UI to test the existing services. Responsible for consuming Web Service from WSDL.
- Developed REST/HTTP APIs and used JSON file as communication between java object and UI.
- Developed test cases for unit testing before the QA release.
- Deployed the application on Tomcat Application Server.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
Environment : Core Java, J2EE, Apache Tomcat, Maven, Struts, Hibernate, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, REST, Linux, JMS, Oracle.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Java/ J2EE DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Requirement gathering, Gap analysis, workflow design, decision-making rules, source and destination of required inputs.
- Designed and Implemented MVC architecture using Spring framework.
- Developed the Java components to access content from content providers to obtain data of various type HTML.
- Developed and maintained GUI using JSP and HTML.
- Created stored procedures and Triggers using PL/SQL. Created tables, Views and other database objects in the Oracle database.
- Performed unit and system testing. Created test Plan, test cases. Used JUnit to test the code.
- Involved in debugging and load-testing of the application.
- Used GIT as version control tool and Maven as build tool.
- Developed registration, user profile and order status module.
- Developed the views using JSP, custom tags, JSTL, Servlets and HTML.
- Developed message driven Beans to listen coming messages from matching systems.
- Developed SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers, views.
- Used Apache Log4j logging API to log errors, warnings and messages.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.