- Mobile Applications Developer in iOS development working with Objective - C in Xcode using iOS SDK. Experience in application development and integrating with back-end web servers.
- Expertise in iPad and iPhone application development.
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns, MVC design pattern, delegation, singleton, notification, and KVO.
- Complete comprehension of memory management in Cocoa and setting up scrollable displays for images.
- Proficient in source control with Enterprise Git and SVN.
- Knowledge in working with Core Data and Apple Push Notification Services.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge in integrating third-party libraries into iOS development.
- Experience in working with SDLC in an Agile environment.
- Experience working under the Software Development Cycle (SDLC) methodology adhering to conventions for designing, implementing, debugging, and maintaining software.
- Experience in deploying application to Apple Store.
- Analytical, articulate, and diligent; resourceful in the completion of projects and effective at multitasking with strong ability to plan, prioritize, and manage complex projects under aggressive time lines.
- Experience in using Java tools in Web and client-server environments.
Apple Technologies: Objective-C and Cocoa Touch,XCode 6.0, Instruments.
Operating System: Mac OS 10.6/10.7/10.8 , Windows 8, 7
iOS Software Tools: iOS 6, iOS 7 and iOS8 with XCode 5.x/6.1, OS X 10.7 and 10.9, iOS Simulator
Database: Core Data for iOS, MySQL, SQL
IDE and Source Control: XCode 6.0, NetBeans, Git (using GitHub and Terminal)
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Helped plan, coordinate, develop, and release the mobile initiative at the organization.
- Coordinated with UI and UX designers to achieve a balance in the user experience and product goals.
- Planned, designed, and developed a turnkey plug-in for client to use MailChimp in their iOS application. It took just two days for the client developers to integrate into their application, without any training.
- Took part in making sure source code was up-to-date in GitHub repository.
- Part of App Store submission team.
Environment: iOS 6.0 and 7.0, Objective-C, Xcode 5.0, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, iPhone Simulator 5.0, XML, MapKit, GitHub.
Confidential, Fort Meyers, FL
JR. IPHONE APPLICATION DEVELOPERResponsibilities:
- Built iPhone/iPad (Universal) Application that uses Navigation Controllers, Split View Controller, and Popover Controllers and consume JSON Web services.
- Worked with MapView to show locations of banks and ATMs.
- Built iOS Storyboards and established IBOutlet, IBActions, create and perform segues between different scenes in the storyboard.
- Worked on popover controllers and displayed data on it using UITable Views.
- Worked in a highly motivated Agile team and developed applications using SCRUM methodologies
- Involved in the entire SDLC of the applications.
Environment: iOS 6.0, Xcode 5.0/4.6, iPad, iPhone, Objective-C, Pure MVC, Agile Methodology, Mac OSX, MapView, GitHub