- IT professional with 8 years of experience in developing web based, SOA based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE/ Full Stack technologies, Involved in all the phases of Life Cycle of Software Development (SDLC).
- Has enough knowledge in using JAVA 8 features like Lambda Expressions, Method References, Repeating Annotations and Method Reflection.
- Extensive experience and actively involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Reviews, Coding, Code Reviews, Unit and Integration Testing.
- Implemented the service projects on Agile Methodology and involved in running the scrum meetings.
- Hands on experience in working with Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Analysis, Design and Development of J2EE Business applications, Web-based and n-tier applications using the following core technologies - Java, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, and XML.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Struts, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring Security, spring Boot, JSF, Junit, Hibernate, Jasper reports
- Good Experience using Object Relational Mapping(ORM) tool like Hibernate and JPA.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and Apache AXIS2, UDDI, WSDL, JAX- RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B.
- Experience with amazon web services (AWS) and amazon cloud technologies such as Amazon EC2 (virtual servers), Amazon Cloud Watch (monitoring).
- Deploy application updates to AWS and monitored the load balancing of different instances
- Experience in writing the SQL queries.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Good Experience on Quality Control, JIRA, Tracking the tickets like accepting the tickets/defects, Reviewing Code and closing the tickets etc.
- Used CVS, Git and SVN for Source code version control.
- Experience with various IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite.
- Excellent Experience in Code Refactoring.
- Excellent Client interaction skills and proven experience in working independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Micro Services and Spring Boot application development.
- Expertise in implementing client-server business applications using Micro services.
- Actively involved in the DevOps streamlining process through Jenkins CI and CD Release Automation.
- Decent experience in building tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle.
- Involved in issue tracking and agile project management using JIRA.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition, Unix Shell Script.
Web Services: SOAP, REST, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Apache Axis
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, WebLogic, Jboss.
Database: Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, SQL Server 2005/2008, Cassandra, MongoDB.
Middleware: JMS (Java Messaging Service), Rabbit MQ.
Frame Work: Hibernate, Spring, Struts, JSF
Version Control: CVS, SVN, GIT.
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Service Locator, Business Delegate, Transfer Object, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Full stack Java developerResponsibilities:
- Used Spring Framework AOP Module to implement logging in the application to know the application status. Used Spring DAO Module along with Struts Framework to deal with Database.
- Spring MVC Framework IOC (Inversion of Control) design pattern is used to have relationships between application components. It is also used to separate the application configuration and dependency specification from the actual application code.
- Designed and developed ETL application to process revenue files in real time with REST API, Apache Nifi and Python to a database on Amazon AWS instance
- Participated in the elaboration of JEE/ SOA Architecture Solutions for Business Applications.
- Extensively used XML to code configuration files. J2SE 5 or SE6, Design Patterns, Spring, Hibernate, Messaging, Test driven development, Oracle, Unix/Linux.
- Wrote Restful web services to communicate with MongoDB. Performed Curd operations on MongoDB using restful web services. Configured and Integrated JSF, spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Developed, and debugged the servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed the middle tier using EJBs, Java Servlets.
- Built centralized logging to enable better debugging using Elastic Search Logstash and Kibana.
- Built and managed different monitoring dashboards using Kibana 4 that helped Site Reliability Engineering to monitor the uptime of services.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP, JSTLand JQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Optimized the full text search function by connecting to MongoDB.
- Experience in Paas (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and designing Mongo DB multi-shared cluster and monitoring with MMS.
- Views and Templates were developed with Python and to create a user-friendly website interface Django's view controller and Django template.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- Designed the data flow for the client-side screens and the object interaction layer for the server side components using Rational Rose.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- MQ was used to provide a single unifying transport that reduces cost and maintenance efforts, including support for HTTP, REST and JMS.
- Used Apache Nifi for ingestion of data from the IBM MQ's (Messages Queue).
- Extensive experience in designing and automation of web services testing using Ready API (SOAP and REST).
- Monitoring WebLogic/Jboss Server health and security.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Designed and implemented Java Classes to use JAXP parser to create Java objects so as to be able to modify the data received in the response.
- Developed several view Modals using Grails Gsp's and Angular JS simultaneously interacting with Spring controllers.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
Full Stack Java DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Used Java 8 Lambda expressions to reduce the code and more readable. Method references to enhance the readability of the code with methods, Repeating annotations to apply the same annotations repeatedly and also Method parameter reflections used to retrieve the names of formal parameter.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API's with Mongo DB integration. Strong Experience in developing user interfaces with HTML, JSTL, XSD, XML, and CSS.
- Involved in building a high efficiency Dynamic single and multiple Web Application Using Bootstrap.
- Used ReactJS to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Utilized Python in the handling of all hits on Django, Redis, and other applications.
- Work on designing specific programs efficiently through knowledge of multithreading using the API with the goal of increasing performance on a wide variety of applications.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created the POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations.
- Used the Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory and resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features and JDBC module features to persist the data to the database for few applications.
- Implemented logging and transaction manager using Spring AOP concept.
- Used Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization and access-control features for Application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components using Spring Boot.
- Consumed REST based Micro Services with Rest template based on RESTful APIs.
- Analyze business requirements and develop various business delegates to integrate with Middleware services like JAX-WS using SOAP and REST.
- Developed Data Services using XML messages that use REST web services, Created REST envelope.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality, hence using this snapshot for disaster recovery
- Design a new development platform using Docker containers.
- Re-design and implement CI build system using Jenkins.
- Used XSLT to change the Data formats into XML to XML and XML to PDF formats.
- Built NoSQL schemas and maintaining sessions by MongoDB.
- Written SQL Queries and stored procedures to interact with Oracle DB.
- Involved in deployment of application on Apache Tomcat Server in Development.
- Developed ANT scripts to build and deploy the application in the WebSphere Application Server.
- Focused on Test Driven Development thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in the system
- Log4J was used to monitor the error logs and used GIT as version control tool.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Hibernate, Micro Services, SOAP, RESTful, AWS, Docker, Jenkins, JMS, JSP, XSLT, XML, SQL, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Maven, Log4j, JUnit, JIRA, GIT, Agile
Java / J2ee DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed Business Components in Java/JEE and Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on windows and Linux Platform.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture.
- Designed project related documents using MS Visio which includes Use case, Class and Sequence diagrams.
- Implemented modules using Core Java APIs, Java collection, Java 8(Streams), multi-threading, and object-oriented design principles.
- Developed presentation layer code, using JSP, HTML, AJAX and JQuery.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Helped UI to integrate the JavaBeans data using JSTL, spring tags.
- Single page architecture by using Angular JS. Node JS for server side web Applications, Real time communication.
- Created the Node.js EXPRESS Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side AngularJS to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Developed the Business layer using Spring Boot and JTA. SpringBoot for creating REST Web Services.
- Proficient at utilizing Apache Camel to setup micro-services using REST APIs and build both pre-determined and dynamic routes.
- Developed the Persistence layer DAO using HIBERNATE.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JSON, XML.
- Working on Apigee Edge to manage APIs.
- Created RAML for rest services that helps Apigee team to connect API to outside world.
- Involved in Migrating the JDBC Code into Hibernate and implemented various features using Collection APIs.
- Developed the project using industry standard design patterns like Singleton, Business Delegate Factory Pattern for better maintenance of code and re-usability.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures using Amazon Web Services (AWS), which includes VPC, EC2, S3, Cloud Front, ELB and Elastic Beanstalk.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL Stored procedures, Functions, triggers to interact with Oracle11g.
- Used Cassandra for database and Redis for cache, for storing and fetching the data.
- Developed unit test cases using Jasmine to test Angular controllers and services and developed custom validations using Angular2.0
- For Asynchronous processing developed internal Apache Kafka infrastructure. This is also used as communication between micro services.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as design development and unit testing.
- Agile Scrum Methodology been followed for the development process.
- Designed different design specifications for application development that includes front-end, back-end using design patterns.
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Developed the application by using the Spring MVC framework.
- Collection framework used to transfer objects between the different layers of the application.
- Developed data mapping to create a communication bridge between various application interfaces using XML, and XSL.
- Spring IOC being used to inject the parameter values for the Dynamic parameters.
- Developed JUnit testing framework for Unit level testing.
- Actively involved in code review and bug fixing for improving the performance.
- Documented application for its functionality and its enhanced features.
- Created connection through JDBC and used JDBC statements to call stored procedures.
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Developing Intranet Web Application using J2EE architecture, using JSP to design the user interfaces, and JSP tag libraries to define custom tags and JDBC for database connectivity.
- Implemented struts framework (MVC): developed ActionServlet, Action Form bean, configured the struts-config descriptor, implemented validator framework.
- Extensively involved in database designing work with Oracle Database and building the application in J2EE Architecture.
- Integrated messaging with MQSERIES classes for JMS, which provides XML message Based interface. In this application publish-and-subscribe model of JMS is used.
- Developed the EJB-Session Bean that acts as Facade, will be able to access the business entities through their local home interfaces.
- Evaluated and worked with EJB's Container Managed Persistent strategy.
- Used Webservices - WSDL and SOAP for getting Loan information from third party and used SAX and DOM XML parsers for data retrieval
- Experienced in writing the DTD for document exchange XML. Generating, parsing and displaying the XML in various formats using XSLT and CSS.
- Used XPath 1.0 for selecting nodes and XQuery to extract and manipulate data from XML documents.
- Coding, testing and deploying the web application using RAD 7.0 and Websphere Application Server 6.0.
- Wrote unit tests for the implemented bean code using JUnit.
- Extensively worked on UNIX Environment.
- Data is exchanged in XML format, which helps in interoperability with other software applications.