- 8+ years of experience in different stages of Application and Product development - Analysis, Designing, Development and Deployment.
- Experience with different methodologies like Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience in developing Client/Server model - Enterprise level web applications using Open Source Frameworks like Struts, spring, Hibernate, AngularJS, Backbone, Bootstrap, EJB transaction implementation and can adapt to in-house grown version of these frameworks too.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML and using IBM Rational tools.
- Extensive experience in developing business components based on the customer requirement by using Core Java concepts and its API.
- Extensive experience in technologies like Java, UML, HTML, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JNDI.
- Responsible for developing single page applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Extensive programming experience in Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Experience implementing Restful and SOAP web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML, JAXB, Jackson, WSDL and Jersey. Developed Web services for sending and receiving data from different services and modules using Restful web service with JAX-RS using jersey.
- Experience in deploying business applications on to application servers and web servers like WebSphere, Web Logic, JBoss and Apache Tomcat.
- Good experience in Design and Development of database systems using different RDBMS Databases like MySQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL and DB2.
- Good experience in using version control tools like Clear Case, CVS and SVN and Git.
- Expertise in using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experience with software quality and build tools like ANT and Maven. Experienced with oracle web commerce Tools ATG and Endeca.
- Experienced with multi-thread environment and worked with java thread api. Specially Executor service, Lock, Future etc.
- Good experience with defect tracking system like ClearQuest and JIRA, Rally, and HP Quality Center
- Experience in using tools like Eclipse, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, Easy Mock, Testing for building, logging, testing.
- Strong experience on software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile development and Rapid Application Development. Experience on Java Multi-Threading, Collection, Interfaces, Synchronization, and Exception Handling.
- Good at designing Design Documents, Unit Test Case, Integration Test Plan documents and estimating the assigning tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creative, research-minded, technically competent and result-oriented with strong problem solving and leadership skills
Programming Languages: Java, J2ee, Spring, Hibernate, Restful Services, SOAP services, C, C++, Shell Scripting, Java Scripts, HTML, AngularJS 2
Java Enterprise API: Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, Java Multithreading, Web services
System Design: MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JPA
Databases & Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2, Stored Procedures
Software Engineering: UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Test Driven Development, Scrum and Agile methodologies
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, SAX, DOM, SOAP, WSDL, XPath, XSLT
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, UNIX
IDEs & Tools: JIRA, Maven, Eclipse, RAD, Maven, JUnit, Log4j, ANT, IntelliJ, SoapUI, Toad, SQL Developer, Rational ClearQuest, Rational Clearcase, RAD, GIT, CVS, MS Visio,SVN
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed module. Worked with business users to create screen mockup and creating technical design documents. Worked with Logical design for the user management, reporting modules. Created sequence and UML diagram and other functional diagram to represent the system.
- Integrated spring framework for dependency injection with Spring MVC framework.
- Created the Data Access Layer, Services, and Controller based on Restful architecture. Created the variety of services using annotation based spring.
- Worked on various modules, User Management, Reporting, Transaction and Security modules. Involved in implementing various api and services during the development.
- Used JMS publish/subscribe model to interact with other systems asynchronously. The revenue data was pushed to multiple systems using the JMS model.
- Solution architecture, Design and development of Products and customized Applications.
- Utilize agile process to streamline development process with iterative development.
- Used Hibernate frameworks for data access layer, used spring jdbc along other CRUD operation and stored procedure for reporting purposes. Used Spring dependency injection for all the DAO's and Service Beans wrote DAO classes using spring and Hibernate to interact with database.
- Implemented Spring AOP for transaction management. Provided abstraction between persistence layer and presentation layer, integrated the developed application with Spring Framework.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Worked on posting queue logic by implementing Message-Driven bean (MDB) using JMS and deployed on Web Logic.
- Responsible for working with ATG and managing various features from ATG to integrate with our transaction module. Worked with Endeca along with ATG suit.
- Configured and managed Oracle server during migration from oracle 11g to 12c and worked with reporting module involving MS SQL server 2008 and responsible for decreasing traffic issues between server and client by writing stored procedures, triggers in Oracle.
- Unit Test documentations and bug fixing, worked on performance and middleware upgrade for PCI compliance.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr. Java Web Developer
- Involved in all phases of software development life cycle, design, development and maintenance of the application using AGILE-SCRUM methodology.
- Involved in J2EE Design Patterns such as Data Transfer Object (DTO), DAO, Value Object and Template.
- Extensively worked with core java like collections, String Builder and interfaces.
- Developed a multi-user web application using Servlet API, JDBC, Spring and Hibernate framework to provide the needed functionality.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, AOP concepts and used Spring MVC framework to develop the application.
- Built Single page application (SOA) using AngularJS as per the requirement.
- Used AngularJS Model-view-controller capability and its features for data binding, validation Ajax requests/response.
- Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms using Bootstrap.
- Developed service classes, DAOs classes as per the design and developed business logics using CORE JAVA API.
- Used Springs AOP to implement security, where cross cutting concerns were identified.
- Used Spring Batch for Batch processing with which notifications are sent in timely manner
- Used EJB Session beans to expose the application for the use by the third party users.
- Consumed and exposed various web services using JAX-RS API and JSON to different system's for business services.
- Involved in implementation of enterprise integration with web services and legacy systems using REST (Using Jersey frameworks).
- Developed supporting DAOs using Hibernate to process data in and out of Oracle database.
- Developed application using JMS for sending and receiving Point-to-Point JMS queue messages.
- Generated POJO classes with JPA annotations using reverse engineering.
- Developed SQL Queries, functions and stored procedures for performing CRUD operations in Oracle DB for the application.
- Created WAR/EAR files from Maven and deployed them on WebSphere. Responsible to registered and work with SO2 suite for our all SOA related services and registration.
- Used SVN for version control and used Eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Used Log4j, JUnit for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.
- Wrote JUnit Test cases for spring controllers and web service clients in service layer using Mockito.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.7,spring, Hibernate, EJB, Servlets, Web Services, JAX-RS, XML, JSP, JDBC, JPA, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Maven, Log4j, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL, SQL Developer, JMS, JSON, Eclipse, JUnit, Mockito, Windows
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
Java Web Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Participated in SCRUM software development process as part of Agile software development methodology.
- Used Rational Rose for developing Use case diagrams, activity flow diagrams, class diagrams and object diagrams in the design phase.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring MVC framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON object.
- Used JSP Tag Libraries (JSTL) to implement the logic inside the JSPs.
- Developed Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Used Apache CXF as the web services framework to implement the REST APIs involved and SoapUIfor testing web services.
- Used JAXB for binding XML to Java. Used SAX and DOM parsers to parse xml data. Used XPath to parse XML documents.
- Involved in developing code using major concepts of Spring Framework Dependency Injection (DI) and Inversion of control (IOC).
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Designed and developed Message-Driven beans that consumed the messages from the Java message queue and generated emails to be sent to the customers.
- Worked on relational database design and writing SQL queries, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers, cursors for Oracle databases.
- Used WebLogic as application server and RAD as IDE for build and deployment.
- Used IBM ClearCase tool to support Software Configuration management (SCM).
- Used IBM ClearQuest as an automation tool and for tracking the files.
- Used ANT as build-tool for building the applications and Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Used JUnit, EasyMock testing framework for performing unit testing.
Environment: Java/J2EE, JDK 1.6, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, EJB, Web Services, Apache CXF, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, SoapUI, XML, JMS, JNDI, JSP, RAD, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle, WebLogic, ANT, Log4j, JUnit, EasyMock, Windows
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- Involved in requirement analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and review.
- Followed Test Driven Development, Scrum concepts of the Agile Methodology to produce high quality Software.
- Involved in Developing the Application using Struts MVC Framework by implementing Controller, Service classes.
- Used Hibernate ORM tool for the backend development in the persistence tier.
- Involved in handling Hibernate as part of DB connectivity and persistence as ORM tool and writing HQL queries.
- Implemented Spring IOC or Inversion of Control by way of Dependency Injection where a Factory class was written for creating and assembling the objects.
- Used Spring DAO on the Data access layer with the Hibernate
- Exposed business functionality to external systems (Interoperable clients) using Web Services (WSDL-SOAP) Apache Axis.
- Consuming and exposing various web services using JAX-RS to different systems like NPI Validation, Address validation.
- Involved in development of data access layer, which are java classes to encapsulate all database specific calls using JDBC API.
- Development of the complex SQL queries, stored procedures, and modifications to the existing database structure as required per addition of new features.
- Created multi-module maven project and used maven to build applications and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application on Apache Tomcat.
- Used Log4j to log regular Debug and Exception statements.
- Used GIT to maintain source and version management and IntelliJ as IDE.
- Prepared test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
Confidential, McKinney, TX
- Involved in all phases of Agile Scrum process like Stand up, Retrospective, Sprint Planning meetings.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture with JSP as the view.
- Responsible for working on Creating XSL style sheets to generate complicated output XML based on user requirements from XML data.
- Worked extensively on concepts like design patterns, UML, OOAD, OOPS.
- Involved in development of middle layer business methods, which incorporated the core business functionality using Singleton Beans.
- Used software design specifications to develop and implement the Spring-Hibernate persistence solution.
- Created Hibernate OR mapping of the tables and integrated with Spring (Transaction Management).
- Used Spring framework to implement Inversion of Control (IOC) and Aspect Oriented programming (AOP).
- Developed web service components with JAX-RS from WSDL files for invoking the methods using SOAP.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of messages.
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle and involved in writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Used Maven for building the application, and CVS as version control tool.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deploy it on WebLogic Application Server.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and Log4j to capture the logs.