Pega Lead System Architect with 12 years of development/architect experience in Banking & Finance, Pharmaceuticals, Insurance, Information Media & Entertainment and HealthCare industry domains. Highly skilled in PRPC Architecture, Service & Connectors, Rule Resolution & Achieving Reusability, Security, User Interface, Implementation and Performance tools, Reporting, BRE, BPM, BIX and Application Administration. Experienced in Pegasystems' SmartBPM and Pega Scrum methodologies using DCO, Project Management and Test Management frameworks for complex applications on - premises and cloud platforms that enable an organization to build and implement changes quickly, manage and monitor the E2E process until delivery and achieve measurable success.
BPM Tools: Pega RULES Process Commander v4/5/6.x & v7.x CPM, CPMi, CPMHC, PLA, PMAT, AES, TMF, PMF, BIX, CSB, IAC, CTI, MS Visio, Cognos.
Database: Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2005, DB2, SQL Developer
Application Servers: Tomcat 4/5/6.x, Weblogic 8.1.5,9.x, Websphere 6/7.x
Other Tools and Utilities: SOAPUI, TCPMon, Harvest, Putty, Ipswitch, Postman, Wily, Splunk, Fiddler, NetCool, TeamQuest, QPasa, Cobol.
Confidential , Wilmington, DE
Lead System Architect
- Designing the application architecture, process flow, enterprise class structure and case management according to business logic by utilizing industry standards, best practices that conform to architectural requirements such as scalability, maintainability, reliability, extensibility, usability and security.
- Developing UI, Activities, Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences, and Data Model to represent business objects, Services & Connectors using SOAP, REST, HTTP, JMS and Integrating BIX reporting with Cognos.
- Involved in Session Management, Authentication process, PRPC Multi-node architecture.
- Performing code review and parallel development according to Pega guardrails that ensures compliance.
- Analyzing, overseeing and tracking Pega Product related issues and Hot fixes.
- Analyze performance issues and recommending solutions on performance tuning.
- Involved in Project Planning, Budget Planning, Strategy Planning, Business Process Analysis, Release Management, Evaluation and Recommendations, Implementation and Support.
Senior System Architect, Horsham, PA
- Developing future state business architecture in an organized and cohesive manner using enterprise architecture frameworks, working proactively to create business competitive advantage, focus on cost, and maximize design.
- Designing and coding Authentication and Authorization process, List view, summary view, report definitions Agents, Security.
- Implementing IAC (Pega Internet Application)
- Identifying the area of enhancements to improve supportability, operability and performance of application.
- Analyze system impact for change requests and new requirements.
- Mentor the team members and performing code review.
- Involved in monthly Status update of the Project (Delivery, Billing, Resources, and Escalations) with Client Higher Management.
Senior System Architect
- Designing and coding the enterprise Class Structure.
- Finding solution to technical challenges involving integration of PRPC
- Conceptualization and design of business processes.
Confidential , Charlotte, NC
- Coding User Interface by using Harnesses, flow actions, sections etc.
- Designing reports using List view, summary view, report definitions.
- Designing and implementing Agents, Security and authentication.
Confidential , Simi Valley, CA
- Designing the process Flow using Flow, screen flow, utility.
- Coding using activity, data transform, flow action, validation.
- Preparing and analyzing performance report by AES.
Confidential , Worcester MA
- WSDL imports and coding Connectors and Services to/for other interfaces and technologies like HATS, POLK, MVR, Site minder.
- Developing Agents, SLAs, Flow etc.
- Preparing and analyzing performance report by using PLA tool and PMAT tool.
- Understand the business requirement and design the business flow.
- Implement the business flow using the Pega RULES Process Commander (PRPC).
- Developing User Interfaces using Rule-Obj-Portal, Rule-Obj-HTML, Rule-Obj-Section, Rule-Obj-Harness, HTML Fragment etc and implementing different flows using Rule- Obj-Flow and Rule-Obj-FlowAction.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Performance Tuning of the application.