- Nearly seven years of experience as a JAVA/J2EE Full Stack Application Developer
- Experience in developing applications using JAVA with various J2EE technologies such as JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Beans, JNDI, JMS, MQ, EJB, XML, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and Design Patterns
- Experience in frameworks like Spring 4.2/3.5/3.0, Hibernate 4.2/3.0, Struts 1.3/1.2
- Expertise in all Spring modules such as Spring Core, Dependency Injection, AOP, MVC, Security and Transaction
- Extensively used AngularJS, Express JS, Node JS and MongoDB as full stack MEAN framework.
- Proficient in developing applications using Service Oriented Architecture, MVC architecture and unit testing of various J2EE based projects
- Sound Knowledge and hands on experience in working with relational databases such as Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL, PL/SQL, MySQL, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Packages and NoSQL database
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, EHCache, Query, Criteria, Lazy Loading transactions and Locking’s
- Used JIRA as Agile/Scrum/Kanban development methodology
- Used Jenkins and Docker to build and deploy code as part of continuous integration.
- Designed and Developed web applications using application servers such as Oracle WebLogic 10.x/9.2/8.5/8.1, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5/8.0/7.0, JBoss 9.0 and web servers such as Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0
- Hands on experience in IDE tools like Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, IBM RAD IDE 7/6, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Atom and WebStorm IDE
- Expertise in J2EE Design patterns like MVC, Session Facade, Strategy, Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO), Adapter and Front Controller
- Experience in using XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XPath, JAXP (SAX & DOM) & JAXB and used JReport to test it
- Using SoapUI & Postman tools for injecting XML to Services.
- Extensive knowledge of ReactJS, Angular2 and Amazon AWS
- Experience in using Version Controlling System like GIT, SVN, CVS, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in Java web services using Spring CXF, Metro, Apache Axis 2.0
- Experience in working with different Operating Systems like Windows, UNIX, LINUX & MAC OS
- Good working knowledge of ANT/Maven/Bower/Gulp/Grunt for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging, Confluence, PostgreSQL and Junit, Mocha and Jasmine for testing
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD) methodologies
- Motivated team player having excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
Domain: Insurance, Power, e - Commerce, Finance, Healthcare
Frameworks: Spring 4.2/3.5/3.0 (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, DAO, Core, Context, AOP, IOC, JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate 4.2/3.0, Struts 1.3/2.5
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL, SQL, MongoDB
IDE: Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Atom, IBM RAD IDE 7/6, Webstorm IDE
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0, WebLogic 12/11/10.x/9.2/8.1, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8.5/8.0/7.0, JBoss 9.0
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC OS
Testing Tools/Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Log4j, Postman, SVN, GIT, CVS, JIRA, Jenkins, AspectJ, Spring AOP, Rational Rose, JReport, Docker, Jasmine, Mocha, maven, Bower, Gulp, Grunt
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
Full Stack Java Developer
- Used Kanban/Agile Methodology as an SDLC for a synchronous flow among BA, Dev, QA to make sure that the flow is synchronized and the requirements have been met within the estimated time and participated in sprint meetings.
- Designed the entire architecture using Spring MVC Framework and AngularJS framework in accordance with Spring Security
- Used Ajax Calls for asynchronous requests
- Developed Hibernate framework to persist entities in the database
- Used different modules of Spring framework like Dependency Injection, Auto wiring, MVC, Transaction, Security, Batch, DAO, Service and AOP
- Made use of different Core Java concepts like Collections API (List, Map, Set, etc.), Multi-threading, etc.
- Used AspectJ and Spring AOP for transactions and exception handling and Logger for logging
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, EHCache, Query, Criteria and Named queries
- Produced and consumed RESTful web services using Apache CXF
- Implemented DB2 procedures and functions through DB2 database and Hibernate
- Implemented Drools rules using DRL and DSL for setting rules
- Used Bower and Gulp for project building, Junit, Mocha and Jasmine for unit testing
- Used Spring Batch to process various automated processes
- Different design patterns used were Session Façade, Adapter, Decorator, DAO, Service, Factory and Abstract Factory
- Used JUnit for testing the Java class files before going to code review, Postman for testing RESTFul web services and JReport for testing XML files used in base templates as well as templates for printing client application
- Used DB2 as the database
- Used Docker to reproduce the Dev environments before analysis of QA in test environments.
- Used IntelliJ IDE, Eclipse IDE and Atom for developing the application
- Deployed the application in IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool with Bitbucket and Git as source version tools
Environment: Java 1.7, HTML, CSS, EHCache, Query, AspectJ, Hibernate, Spring Framework, SOA Architecture, RESTful Web Services, Drools (DRL and DSL), AngularJS, Ajax, Docker, JUnit, JReport, JSF, DB2, Logger, Apache Tomcat 6.5, IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.5, Git, Bitbucket, Eclipse IDE, IntelliJ IDE, Atom, Jenkins, Mocha, Jasmine, Bower, Gulp
Confidential, Miami, FL
Senior Java Full Stack Developer
- Discussed the project requirements and discussed documentation with teammates and participated in Sprint meetings to discuss about daily code changes
- Designed the architecture based on Spring MVC Framework and MEAN stack framework in accordance with Spring Security
- Used Core Java concepts such as Collections (ArrayList, HashMap, etc.), Generics, Multithreading and Serialization
- Used MongoDB as a Data source for MEAN framework
- Used NodeJS to connect with different types of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Used directives, scopes of AngularJS to generate the views and validate the information
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of all java classes
- Used AspectJ for transaction management and exceptions, and Log4j for logging
- Used Design patterns such as Session Facade, DAO, DTO, MVC, Strategy, Adapter, Singleton and Prototype
- Extensively used Spring modules such as Dependency injection, Auto wiring, JDBC templates, Spring Security
- Have used JMeter and JProfiler to measure the performance of Spring framework
- Used Hibernate along with JPA for data persistent objects and Hibernate mapping with XML to connect with Oracle database
- Used Bower, Grunt for project building, Junit, Mocha and Jasmine for unit testing
- Used Spring JDBC and PL/SQL stored procedures and packages of Oracle database in DAO layer
- Used Eclipse IDE to develop and debug application code
- Deployed the application on WebLogic 10.x and used Git as source version tool
- Created Auto deploy jobs using Jenkins
Environment: Java 1.8, HTML5, CSS3, XML, Hibernate 4.2, Spring 4.2, JDBC template, JSON, Eclipse, SOA, Agile, Apache Tomcat 8.0, Oracle 11g, jQuery, AJAX, Jenkins, AngularJS, Bootstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB, Express JS, WebLogic 10.x, Maven, GIT, Apache Tomcat, SOAP, REST, LINUX, Log4j, Junit, Mocha, Jasmine, Bower, Grunt
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in discussing the project requirements and documentation, and attended daily Sprint meetings to report code changes.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework in the project with Spring security
- Used directives of AngularJS to generate single-page applications and code reusability
- Developed web services using SOA such as SOAP, WSDL, REST and JSON by implementing JAX-WS, JAX-RS and Apache CXF
- Used Spring modules such as Dependency Injection, MVC, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security and AOP
- Used AJAX calls for asynchronous requests
- Used Hibernate Framework for persistent data object
- Extensively used Hibernate mappings, HQL, EHCache, Query, Criteria, Lazy loading Transactions and Locks
- Used Jasper Reports library to display customer information in PDF, Excel, etc.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and packages through Oracle database and Spring JDBC
- Integrated core java concepts in the project like Collections, Multithreading, Serialization, Generics and so on
- Implemented JMS by using MQ to send and receive alert texts from customers
- Implemented JUnit, SoapUI and Postman for unit testing of java classes and web services
- Focused on Test Driven Development (TDD) by creating detailed JUnit tests for each functionality before implementing each of them
- Used RAD which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code
- Implemented Log4j for run-time logs, AspectJ for handling transactions and exceptions
- Deployed the application on JBoss 8.0 and used SVN as version control
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring framework 3.5, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate 3.0, jQuery, JSON, Servlets, JDBC, WebLogic Application Server, JBoss, AJAX, SOAP, REST, XML, Java Beans, AngularJS, Oracle 10g, Agile, Design patterns, SVN, Maven, XSLT, TDD, JUnit, JBoss 8.0, AspectJ, JMS
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- Worked in Agile methodology environment including Test Driven Development with Continuous Integration/Delivery.
- Developed application using Spring IoC and MVC
- Developed web application using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Junit and Mockito for unit test cases
- Created the DAO layer using Spring JDBC template to interact with the database
- Worked on creating build jobs using Jenkins
- Created ANT scripts to build the project
- Hibernate is used for the relational mapping by creating XML files to map java persistent object and used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to query data from database in DAO
- Experience in JSON and XML data transfer through Restful web service
- UML Modeling using Rational Rose tool
- Created and consumed RESTful web services using JAX-RS
- Created and tested the SOAP web services using SoapUI
- Used Maven to build application and Eclipse as IDE
- Generated Stored Procedures using PL/SQL language
- Deployed the application in WebLogic Application Server 8.1
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML documents to HTML documents.
- Used various design patterns like factory, singleton, DAO etc.
- Hands on experience working with Java 1.6, AspectJ, Java Beans, JDBC
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application through Agile methodology like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development
- The application is designed using J2EE design patterns like Session façade, Singleton, Factory, DAO, DTO, Adapter, etc. and technologies based on MVC architecture
- Spring Framework is implemented for a common look in all the presentation views
- Integrated struts MVC with spring DI and Spring hibernate in DAO
- Developed EJB MDB’s and Message Queue’s using JMS technology
- Implemented security for different front end views based on the access privileges.
- Involved in writing XML validation classes using Struts validation framework.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP, AJAX and Struts Tags.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to register agents using non-java application.
- Used RAD IDE based on Eclipse for developing code
- Used Hibernate for implementing the persisting layer by persisting the java object
- Used IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 to deploy the application.
- Developed Junit test cases for DAO and Service Layer methods.
- Used SVN for version control of the application.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exceptions.
- Developed the ANT scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Spring, Oracle 10g, HTML, EJB3, AJAX, JMS, XML, Design Patterns, ANT, Rationale Rose, IBM RAD IDE, IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0, JBoss, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j, SVN, TOAD, Junit, UML.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design & development for the project
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX
- Used Struts Framework in the application, which is based on MVC design pattern
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency Injection, security features and integrated with the Hibernate framework to access and update information in the database layer
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Used UML to create class, action and sequence diagrams
- Written Java Script, HTML, CSS, Servlets, and JSP for designing GUI of the application.
- Designing and developing the JMS objects and used MQ Series as provider
- Implemented various design patterns in the project such as Session Facade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Adapter, Front Controller, MVC and Singleton.
- Implemented JAX-WS by applying SOA concepts in conjunction with SOAP
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deploy on IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis from the existing system and participated in code reviews for better quality assurance through Agile Scrum methodology
- Captured requirements using Use Cases and Sequence Diagrams
- Developed the application using Struts framework
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in the web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Worked with Struts components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Wrote unit test cases using Junit to test the functionalities
- Developed a code for Web services using XML, SOAP, WSDL and used SoapUI for testing the services
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Server.