- Around 8 years of experience in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies
- Experience in working with different SDLC methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (TDD, SCRUM).
- Hands on experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), Agile Methodology and Scrum Methodology.
- Experience with Java8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Experienced in Developed Java API to connect with AWS S3 Services for storing and retrieving data stored in the S3 buckets.
- Experienced in AWS cloud formation templates and configured SQS service through java API to send and receive the information.
- Expert in building Microservices applications using SpringBoot for developing Restful webservices.
- Experience in handling dynamic web applications using AngularJS.
- Hands on experience with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics and Java collections.
- Expertise in development of multi-tiered enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, JDBC, ActiveMQ, IBM MQ Series, JNDI, Java Beans.
- Excellent working experience in developing applications using J2EE Design Patterns like creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC).
- Proficient in implementation of frameworks like Struts, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Batch, JSF and ORM frameworks like Hibernate and IBATIS.
- Developed web-based applications using Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Spring, Web Services (SOAP and REST), MVC framework (Struts, Spring MVC).
- Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based J2EEapplications that confirms SOA Standards.
- Skills on implementation of the project using both core and advanced Java technologies (Servlets, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JDBC, RMI) with various middleware technologies.
- Experience in developing Internet/Intranet Applications with Web Services like WSDL, SOAP and RESTful.
- Knowledge in XML technologies like XSL/XSLT, SAX, DOM, XPath, DTD, XSD, JAXB, JAXP, Apache Axis.
- Implemented the application using SpringBoot to develop Restful webservices.
- Hands on experience with PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Proficiency in multiple databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Worked on deployment, installation, configuration and issues with Application servers like JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Web sphere and Web Logic.
- Used version controller tools like Subversion and CVS, Tortoise SVN and Git.
- Expertise on different IDEs such as RAD, Eclipse, Spring Tool Suite(STS), IntelliJ.
- Experienced with RAD/TOAD Iterative development methodologies.
- Knowledge of using Apache Camel through Fuse Mediation Router.
- Ability to learn and use new systems and paradigms in considerably less time.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) using a unit testing framework Junit and knowledge of ANT, Maven and Log4j tools.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Languages: Java(1.5-1.8), C, C++, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL.
Enterprise Java: JSP, Servlet, JNDI, JDBC, Log4J API, Java security, EJB.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, spring boot, JSF, JUnit, Jasper reports, SOAP UI.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis2,CFX,AWS.
Web/App Servers: WebSphere, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss EAP, Web Logic Server.
Database: Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL Server, TOAD,DB2, MongoDB.
IDEs: Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, IBM Web Sphere Rational Architect.
OR mapping: Hibernate, JPA, MyBatis.
Modeling/ CASE Tools: Rational Rose, Star UML, MS Visio Professional.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN,CVS, Rational Clear case, GIT.
OS & Environment: Windows, Sun Solaris, UNIX, Linux.
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Service locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology .
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS.
- Used Java8 lambda and streams for Iterating collections and performing operations.
- Extensively used Core Java concepts and implements collections, I/O, Exception handling and Generics in logic design and development.
- All the functionality is implemented using Spring IO / Spring Boot, micro Services and Hibernate ORM.
- Implemented JavaEE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Developed high quality server side APIs, Spring framework for backend operations of the company products and their categorization.
- Developed application service components, configured beans and generated CRUD (create, read, update, delete) database schema.
- Created and managed microservices, microservices were being used as a strategy to gradually replace a core monolithic application while still adding business features.
- Used AWS SDK for connection to Amazon S3 buckets as it is used as the object storage service to store and retrieve the media files related to the application
- Developed the CRUD and transferred data as JSON format using RESTful web services to controller layer.
- Developed Restful APIs to handle data transactions, as well as data validations.
- Developed Rest APIs in Spring boot utilizing Spring Data, Swagger for documenting REST web services.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process and continuous deployment(CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of microservices.
- Experienced first-hand the best/worst practices for integrating microservices into existing system architecture.
- Implement the Hibernate second level cache (EH-Cache) mechanism to reduce the data base calls.
- Used Oracle to access the data from the Database.
- Develop, test and maintain ETL procedures employing both ETL tools and custom PL/SQL.
- Involved in code reviews using crucible and evaluation of the standards to produce code with good quality.
- Fixing bugs during release of new packages into production.
- Performed Analysis and testing by Junit, Mockito frameworks for unit, integration and functional testing.
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in AmazonEC2 instances
- Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes using Jenkins.
- Used Docker for creating Docker images for launching containers on AWS EC2.
- Used Git as version control throughout the application.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class Diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Used AJAXAPI for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Coded Java Beans with Eclipse IDE and implemented the logic for navigation between JSP pages using MVC design patterns.
- Used Spring MVC, Ajax and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- To maintain loose coupling between layers published the business layer as services and injected the necessary dependent components using Spring IOC and published cross cutting concerns like Logging, User Interface exceptions, Transactions using Spring AOP.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using Hibernate.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Web Services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- D eveloped and consumed SOAP and Restful services in SOA environment.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Created tables, triggers, stored procedures, SQL queries, joins, integrity constraints and views for multiple databases, IBM DB2 .
- Wrote client side validations for DOJO and XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Junit was used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Involved in Bugfixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integrationtestingphase.
- Implemented Log4Jfor Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using logger’s components.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.
- Responsible for administration tasks such as Installation, Configuration, Monitoring and Performance Tuning of JBoss Application Server.
Environment: Java, J2EE, XMI, JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Spring AOP, SQL, PL/SQL, Spring, IBM DB2, XMI, CSS, Log4j, Subversion, JQuery, Web Services Soap, JMS, SOA, Unit Test, BugFixing JBoss Application Server, Maven, Eclipse, Tortoise SVN,JIRA.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Involved in entire SDLC activities of the project including requirement gathering, analysis, design and development and testing.
- Involved in Object analysis, design and documentation of the application model using UML.
- Implemented Authentication, Upload, Report and Logout processes. Supports Multipart file upload.
- Implemented the page GUI pages by using AJAX to asynchronous communication.
- Involved in Core Java coding by using Java APIs such as Collections, Exception Handling, Generics, Enumeration, and Java I/O to fulfill the implementation of business logic
- Involved in component development using J2EE principles and used design patterns such as Singleton, Factory and Data Access Object (DAO) in the implementation of the application
- Followed model, view and controller architecture (MVC) for the project development.
- Developed the Presentation layer using Struts MVC. Implemented and maintained AJAX based rich client for improved customer experience.
- Used Hibernate with Annotations as Persistence tool to interact with Persistent database Oracle.
- Implemented SOAP web services using apache axis. Used SoapUI for web services testing.
- Used Oracle as a backend database through PL/SQL developer tool.
- Worked with IDE as Eclipse and deployed into Tomcat Server& used ANT build tool to achieve more functionality for build process.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration(CI) and continuous deployment(CD) of the application and generated WAR and JAR files.
- Created and executed unit test cases by using Junit framework and logging with Log4j.
- Used SVN software configuration management and version control.
- Develop features and functionality for our applications including order management, risk analysis, payment processing, and return order processing.
Environment: Core Java, Java, J2EE (JSP & Servlets), HTML, CSS, Jenkins, Hibernate, apache axis, web services, XML, UML, Testing, JBoss, Struts, Eclipse, Junit, Selenium, ANT, Log4j, SVN, Oracle, SoapUI, Mantis.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP.
- Worked with Core Java concepts like Collections for handling collection of objects, Exception Handling for handling abnormal termination for Java code.
- Implemented using the MVC design pattern.
- Responsible for designing, coding and developed the application in J2EE using Struts MVC.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Action Form objects for process of interacting with MySQL database using Struts.
- Developed SQL Queries to interact with the MYSQL Database and used JDBC to interact with the Database.
- Involved in Unit testing for various components.
- Used Log4J for any logging purposes during the development of the application.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server to deploy the build.
- Used Clear Case as repository to control versioning of projects
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL.
- Implemented Multithreading and Collections in java code.
- Used AJAX for dynamically updating the content
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlet, JSP, and XML.
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Transfer of Service using Session EJBs
- The application was deployed on the Tomcat.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Developed PL/SQL queries, Triggers and Stored Procedures to check the integrity of the data and actively involved in tuning SQL queries.
- Developed Junit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Monitored the logs using Log4j and fixed the problem.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, JNDI, DB2, HTML, CSS, EJB, Hibernate, XML, DOM, ANT, AJAX, JUnit, Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, LOG4J.
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Used Java Swings in designing user interfaces.
- Used Java Fundamentals and OOPS concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction to develop the code.
- Implemented core java concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collection wherever necessary.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- The Application was deployed on Apache Tomcat Server.
- Involved in build and deploying the application using ANT.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
- Worked on bug fixing and Production Support.