- Over 8 years of IT Professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle to requirements gathering Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Implementation of enterprise, web and client server applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using Java, J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, XML, JMS, AJAX, Web Services using SOAP and RESTful Services.
- Good experience in implementing J2EE compliant applications using various Design patterns, Struts, Spring, MVC framework, Hibernate and Messaging Middle - ware using JMS.
- Experience in developing server side code with good knowledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, and Service locator, DAO, ORM, MVC, IOC and AOP
- Expertise in developing inter-operable Web Services and its related technologies like SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML related technologies/tools such as JAXB, XSD, XML with good understandingof JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues
- Expertise in developing application components using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Experience in developing applications using waterfall, RUP and Agile (XP and Scrum), Test First, Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service orientation architecture
- Expertise in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as JBoss, WebSphere, Web logic and Apache Tomcat Server
- Experience in developing the web portal application using the React Js and Redux Framework.
- Experience in Business Process Management (BPM) and Decision Management Design using JBoss , JBPM and JBoss Drools Rules Engine.
- Solid working experience on XML parsing using SAX, DOM and JAXB parsers
- Expertise in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms
- Expertise on different IDEs such as Eclipse, NetBeans and deployment using Application Servers Apache Tomcat, BEA WebLogic and JBoss
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views and strong experience in RDBMS using MongoDB, couch base, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Experience Query optimization, functions and Stored Procedures and other database objects. Also worked on Postgres and Cassandra.
- Expertise in using various configuration management tools like SVN, CVS, RTC and Visual Source Safe.
- Experienced in MEAN Stack development (MongoDB, Express.JS, Angular.JS & Node.JS).
- Expertise in developing unit testing frameworks using JUnit, DB Unit based on test first or test driven methodology.
- Built out several Bot’s, like security & region audit Bot’s.
- Very good hands on experience on tools - Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, Toad, Netbeans, IBM Rational Clearcase, IBM Rational Clearquest, SoapUI, IBM Data Studio.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed applications on Windows and UNIX platforms.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD) Concepts with excellent logical and analytical skills focused towards business needs.
- Experience with UNIX environment through deployment and performance testing of various modules
- Have good experience on JVM and SQL Query Tuning.
- Expert in creating automation scripts using shell scripting to reduce manual efforts
- Good Knowledge on CI / CD tool sets such as Jenkins, JIRA, ANT, Maven, GIT, and BitBucket.
- Good Knowledge in Core Java, Multithreading, Generics, Collections framework and Design Patterns.
- Strong analytical and programming skills with effective Communication skills, Willingness and Ability to learn and implement new technologies wherever necessary.
Languages: Java 8, C, C++, PHP, Groovy, SQL and PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlets, JNDI, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Struts, Hibernate,Springs, AJAX, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI), SAX, Restful WebService, HTML, XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT
Framework and Tools: Struts framework, spring, Hibernate.
IDE’s/Development tools: Eclipse, MyEclipse, RAD 7.0/6.0, IntelliJ 7.0
Design Methods: Design Patterns, OOA/OOD
Project Management Tools: JIRA, JBPM
Version Control Tools /: Git Hub, CVS, SubVersion, SVN
Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, SOAP, SMTP, LAN and WAN
Testing Tools: Junit
Documentation Tools: MS Office 97/2000/2002, Visio, MS Project
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, UNIX, Apache Tomcat, IIS.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr.Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in gathering system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements, and went through the Software Requirement document and Architecture document.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTful services
- Designed and manipulated JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the user queue for each activity.
- Implemented the task dashboard of different JBPM work flows, and browsing capability using Apache Solr with JBOSS .
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed through SOAP.
- Used SOAP client to interact with the services by providing the SOAP URL mapping.
- Developed various StrutsAction classes in the middle tier and injected Spring Dependency Injection for the service layer implementation.
- Integrated Hibernate with spring for Handling Transactions.
- Converted Business to customer services into SOAP Services.
- Used Spring-Hibernate integration and JPAORM in the back end to fetch data from Oracle and MySQL databases.
- Used Oracle 11g database for tables creation and involved in writing SQL queries using Joins and Stored Procedures.
- Involved in Database Performance Tuning by checking and creating indexes, avoiding inefficient queries, avoiding too many open connections and avoiding inline queries wherever possible.
- Developed REST based web services using Spring web services module and consumed web services from other vendors to retrieve information using Spring Rest Client.
- Developed Action classes and DAO classes to access the database.
- Defined Components, Actions & Reducers using React and Redux libraries.
- Designed and developed the application front end using SpringMVC, JSTL, JQUERY, AJAX, CSS, JSON and Java Server Pages .
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Used TDD methodology to develop the application.
- Followed TDD Test Driven Development and developed test cases by using JUnit for unit testing for each and every module developed.
- Configured EC2 instance and Route53 for DNS hosting on AWS for dev environment and Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements. Developed applications implementing Ajax Calls for Dynamic Content Loading.
- Used JMeter for Load and Performance testing of the application.
- Used Backbone JS , Breeze JS , and Knockout JS to add various components to the application.
- Wrote Ext JS, Ember.js function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application)
- Involved into design and development of azure ASP.net MVC application, Azure storage, and cloud service, Web Roles, Media Services, SQL Database, Service Bus, and Access Control Service
- Used Spring Batch processing for managing large volume of Information which include time based events.
- Developed the Clean Up module as a Scheduler using the Spring Quartz.
- Worked with Spring Boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Spring WS, Spring Hibernate, Spring JPA, Struts Spring Integration, Spring AOP, and Spring JDBC.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React.js, Backbone.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Implemented Spring Boot Microservices to divide the application into various sub modules.
- Involved in the gathering of business requirements and translating them to the report specifications for the conversion of Actuate Reports to Jasper platform.
- Designed and implemented Report Portlet (using Jasper Report framework) in phase-II. This involved exporting repot to PDF, XLS file and print functionality to take print of the report.
- Developed configurations for simulating an HTTP request handling in Node.js by using Express.
- Used Jenkins for Auto builds and to Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process for the application.
- Configure resource adaptors for JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 and binding of JBOSS to all interfaces.
- For the reuse of commands and flexibility of scripting used the bash and batchscripting
- Used Java Mail API, and implemented an automated functionality to generate e-mails to the managed whenever a user registers for the applications.
- Experience in NoSql databases like Cassandra.
- Used standard J2EE1.6 design patterns and Model View Controller in application design.
- Used Java 8 to Implement Runnable using the Lambda expression to replace the anonymous class.
- Designed, developed, and deployed EJB components (Session and Message Driven) beans.
- Designed business applications using web technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTTP Invoker, VXML, Bootstrap, Java Script, Angular JS, Ext JS, JQuery, and Ajax based on the W3C standards.
- VXML with Speech Recognition and TTS, CTI/Call Routing, Networking and communication software in Java/J2EE web technologies on Linux and windows.
- Did Event Handling using the Java 8 Lambda Expressions. Event Listener code was much better when lambda expressions were used.
- Good Knowledge about the Streams in Java 8. How to obtain them from Collections and from various other resources.
- Used Java 8 Parallel Streams to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Created services for deploying components inside Docker environment.
- Experience in running web apps in containers on Docker.
- Used Singleton, Front Controller, Factory and DAO design patterns.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Angular.js(2.0), Node.js, and JQuery.
- Used JBPM to write pure java that allows you to execute business processes using the latest BPMN 2.0
- Application client implemented as a multi-page, responsive solution with Knockout JS and jQuery
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, and CSS3 and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Involved in designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Responsible for Creating/Configuring monitoring tools and automate proactive monitoring tasks.
- Developed several POJO classes to map the data into Java Object.
- Used Angular JS and React JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used web services (REST) to bridge the gap between our MS and Drupal/Wordpress technology.
- Ensured the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Developed a real-time chat application by using React JS .
- Enhancing the framework to improve the performance and to reduce the interface development time by introducing the xml based configuration.
- Used GIT tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code.
- Involved in doing performance tuning by observing AWR reports and execution plans.
- Worked on project build-script by using ANT.
- Involved in application deployment using ANT script.
- Implemented SOAP Client (Consumer) using Apache CXF.
- Analyses business needs and create software solutions.
- Worked as a part of AGILE SCRUM team for product development.
- Deployed the applications on Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Deployed web and enterprise applications on Jboss application server and connected to different JBoss interfaces
- Used JUnit for testing the application and Maven for building Projects.
- Involved in code review, deployment, test cases at all levels of testing.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Sr Java\ J2EE Developer
- Involved in development activities using Core Java / J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSF used for creating web application, XML and Springs .
- Experience in UI design and development and solid experience in Sencha Touch or ExtJS , hands on JQuery , AJAX.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the queue for each activity.
- Developed new business workflows using the Java Business Process Management (JBPM) tool & deployed them as PAR (Archive) files. Workflows are created to send requests to different service groups for approval, whenever new service requests or complaints are raised.
- Designed User Interface using HTML, CSS, Boot Strap, Java Script, Angular JS, XML, VXML, Java Server Faces (JSF) .
- Used Semantic HTML in the application development to enhance the look and feel of the application.
- D eveloped REST based web services using Spring web services module and consumed web services from other vendors to retrieve information using Spring Rest Client.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular JS and React JS .
- Developing the Microservices using Spring Boot that create, update, delete and get the assignment information from backend.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using Node.js and Mongo DB.
- Involved Full Life Cycle of Software Development from Analysis through Design, Development, Integration and testing phases.
- Designing and Developing the Web Portal Applications, web services, JBPM workflows, Back end Queuing implementations (MQ) using the technologies Spring MVC, JQuery, JSON, Spring ORM, Hibernate, CXF JAX-WS JAXB and Active MQ using Scrum based Agile methodologies.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web Services tier using Spring, JBPM.
- D eveloped several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications. Prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc., using Rational Rose.
- Used Agile Methodology for application development and participated in Scrum .
- Developed the application implementing MVC Architecture, integrating JSF with Hibernate and Spring framework.
- Managed the large number of transactions using the Spring Batch.
- Used Spring Batch TaskScheduler to automate the repetition of task at specific interval.
- Involved in using Spring AOP framework for reusability logging purpose.
- Experience in developing SPA based on unidirectional flow application using React-Redux and NodeJs.
- Working extensively with Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve the data from oracle database. Developed Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB 3.0) for implementing application’s business rules and policies.
- Developer Spring Quartz jobs to run the backend jobs and generated reports.
- Developed services using Spring IOC and Hibernate persistence layer with Oracle 10g Database.
- Completed the design, development and testing phases of Software Development using AGILE methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Worked on Data Conversion by extracting Data from DB2 reform data and load data into Cassandra nodes.
- Deployed Ansible, Puppet to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volume, DNS and S3.
- Ran performance tests using the Cassandra-stress tool for tuning data model and to improve the read and write performance of the cluster.
- Used Git as source control management giving a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that have to communicate with a server.
- Used Oracle 10g as the database using Windows OS. Involved in the development of stored procedure.
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Jenkins to deploy this application and used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Used multiple UIUX tools and software to complete tasks
- Wrote Bash shell scripts using UNIX shell scripting.
- Validated requirement deliverables, unit testing using SOAP UI, set up & executed system endurance, performance tests using JMeter.
- Prime Faces is used for Java Server Faces used for creating the applications.
- Designed SOAP Web services to support new capabilities for Banking Domain
- Used Log4j for logging across the application.
- Used Maven Script for build creation and to push onto various environment.
- Developed JUnit Test Case and performed extensive functional and unit testing code.
- Developed Maven Script to build and deploy the application onto Tomcat Server and ran UNIX shell script and implemented auto deployment process.
- Data Source were configured in the app server and accessed from the DAO's through Hibernate .
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool to map the database tables and developed DAO classes to connect the Database and integrated with Spring Framework.
- Perform software installation, upgrades/patches, troubleshooting, and maintenance on Linux servers.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in creating various configuration files like struts and spring configuration files.
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of the project.
- Used spring dependency injection mechanism to inject application and dependencies at runtime.
- Used Struts validation frame work to validate the form fields.
- Used DOJO widgets also used JSON for object representation.
- Involved in creating various Hibernate mapping files and configuring hibernate configuration file to persist data into the database.
- Good experience on reporting APIs such as POI and iText . Some experience on Jasper .
- Designed and implemented Report Module (using Jasper Report framework) in phase 2.
- Used various Cache providers like EHCache given by the Hibernate framework to cache the results that reduce database hits for every DML operations.
- Created Real-time Reporting systems and dashboards using Adobe Flex, XML, MySQL , and Perl .
- Created dispatch action classes and use validation framework for validating fields.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for accessing data from database.
- Created database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, Triggers, joins etc. with My SQL.
- Used PostgreSQL database and created tables, written stored procedures and sequences as per the requirements.
- Developed Spring MVC to implement REST architecture and get account activity, stock portfolio, cash flow, quantitative and analytics from web services and database.
- Developed the applications using JSP, Struts and implemented MVC Architecture.
- Establishment of a catch-up Bot, sending and receiving data between databases
- Designed the Java Server Pages using Style sheets, HTML, and XML.
- Involved in implementing the different web services like SOAP .
- Used the Soap UI tool to test whether the expected and actual results of SOAP web service are same or not.
- Developed MAVEN scripts to build and deploy the application in the JBOSS Application Server.
- Expertise in Project process flow management and thorough knowledge of software development life cycle in Agile and jenkins environment.
- Created Hibernate Mapping files and modelled the database.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using Spring-Hibernate ORM .
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI. Technologies used were Angular.js(2.0)and JQuery.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks. REST web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications. Prepared technical artifacts including UML Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams etc., using Rational Rose.
- Tuned the parameters of the JVM and Apache Tomcat to improve the performance.
- Developed reusable web parts for utilizing C#, KnockoutJS and jQuery.
- Responsible for writing J2EE compliant code using Java for an application development effort. This involves working with JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML, EJB .
- Involved in the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE standards like client tier, web tier and business tier.
- Involved in designing the data stage job to implement ILOG JRules Component.
- Preparing test cases by using Junit framework
- Implemented a prototype to integrate PDF documents into a web application using I Text PDF library.
- Implemented MVVM in all interactive views using jQuery & Knockout.js and layouts in Bootstrap .
- Working with the JIRA tool for Quality Center bug tracking.
- Developed Web service modules based on SOA architecture to consume services.
- Involved in implementing Action Centre flow of User Dash Board to upload supported documents.
- Involved in implemented the different Spring Batches.
- Created the Mule flows and Mule components in for the Report Automation applications.
- Created Nack files that handle abnormal situations like file missing and other System related exceptions.
- Worked on Mule ESB for connecting the applications.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Servlets, Jsp, JQuery, Spring 2.5, Spring MVC, SOAP, Spring security, spring Batch, Struts 1.1, Hibernate 3, Web Services, XML, Knockout Js JBoss, JDBC, XSD, Agile, Web Logic 9.x, Junit, UML, Eclipse, REST, Mule ESB, SQL, Maven, SVN, HTML, CSS, Developer, UNIX, EJB, AJAX, iText, DOJO, Jasper, PostgreSQL Apache Tomcat, ILOG, JRules, JIRA, AngularJS.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
- Involved in design and development phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked on designing UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams utilizing Rational Rose.
- Developed the application using core java , Multi- threading , spring , oracle , J2EE , hibernate , webservices , maven .
- Designed and implemented several use-cases for Profile Management track using Struts2 .
- Involved in the development of project back-end layer using by most of core java features such as collection frameworks (HashMap, Hash Table, Array List etc), interfaces, Multi-threading, and Exceptions.
- Implemented Java Multi-threading and Thread handling issues during application development.
- Used Tiles extensively for extensible/manageable page layouts and Struts validators framework for form validations.
- Created React views using React JS to display the data associated with technical sales reps and partner users.
- Used XML Parsers DOM , SAX as well as JAXB Library.
- Validated all forms using Struts validation framework and implemented Tiles framework in the presentation layer.
- Used the Spring Framework for Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Involved in developing VXML scripts and testing them.
- Wrote JAVA Servlets that generates dynamic VXML.
- Developed both Static and Dynamic VXML pages using JAVA/J2EE components.
- Implemented web-service integration components from SOA using JAXB , SOAP , WSDL and Apache - CXF . Have extensively used SoapUI tool, SoapScopetool , Poster tool and CURL for testing the Web Services.
- Used Oracle RIDCAPI to save documents to the enterprise UCM.
- Implemented CSS Sprites.
- Integrated java with database using JDBC. Used JNDI for lookup java components like data source.
- Interacting with the Quality team about the issues, bugs found and fixing them in the testing phase of the application.
- Implemented build script using ANT for compiling, building and deploying the application on Websphere6.1 application server.
- Used WebLogic JMS to handle events generated in the system.
- Used SVN for version Control and Ant build.xml file for building project.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Assisted in system/integration testing, user acceptance testing and implementation of the project and also involved in testing phases like unit testing and system testing.
- Worked in Agile Development (JIRA) and maintained good level of communication in team going through all phases of SDLC lifecycle.
- Used Struts framework to implement the MVC architecture
- Developed web sites using POJO's with Spring Framework
- Created JSP, Form Beans for effective way of implementing Model View Controller architecture
- Converted Legacy Application into loosely coupled and re-useable service components using Core Java, spring, Multithreading, Generics, Collections ( HashMap and Hash Table ) and Design Patterns.
- Worked with collections like HashMap and Hash Table and stored the objects.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets ( CSS ) to give a better view to the web pages
- Developed necessary SQL queries for database transactions.
- Developed a client-side license manager, which communicated with our SQL server via HTTP requests to server-side PHP scripts
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Eclipse for code development along with CVS for managing the code
- Created Session Beans, Entity beans for transactions with the database using JDBC
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- I nvolved in requirements gathering and documenting the functional specifications.
- D eveloped the action and action form classes, based on the Struts framework, to handle the pages.
- Created tile definitions, Struts-config files and resource bundles using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action classes using Struts framework.
- Implemented Action classes using Struts framework.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance.
- Working with Core java while implementing multithreading and executing in struts framework.
- Used to work with OOPS concepts and memory concepts like string pool.
- Implemented various design patterns like, MVC , Factory, Singleton.
- Deployed and tested the JSP pages in Tomcat server.
- Worked on code reviews, debugging, unit testing and integration testing.
- Developed several Controllers to handle the different types of user requests.
- Used Hibernate for object-relational mapping and for database operations in Oracle.
- Involved in Troubleshooting, Bug fixing and Customer Support.
- Worked on source code management tools such as SVN.
Environment: Java, Servlets, Core java, Multi-Threading, Struts, Hibernate, UML, Oracle, Tomcat, Eclipse, Windows XP.HTML, CSS, JSP, SVN.