- Over 7+ years of extensive experience as a Frontend UI Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC, like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Liaise with design, development, and production teams to ensure optimal user experience (UX).
- Skilled in major UX design tools including Axure, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) , iRise, OmniGraffle, and Visio .
- Developed a holistic prototype style guide and framework in Axure.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to create, update, and optimize images or logos for sites.
- Experience in using frameworks Struts, spring and Hibernate
- Expertise in XML, XSL and related technologies
- Experience in technologies like Maven, Eclipse and NetBeans etc. for project build
- Good experience working with Database like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, and MS SQL Server
- Experience in Publishing and consuming Web services using REST and SOAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, creative, research - minded, technically competent and result-oriented with strong problem solving and leadership skills
Programming Languages: Java, C/C++, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, XML, UNIX
J2EE Technologies: J2SE, J2EE
Databases: Oracle 9i / 10g / 11g / XE, MySQL, MS-SQL Server 2005 / 2008.
Frameworks: Struts 1.1, Spring, Hibernate
Developer Tools: MS Office, Eclipse, EditPlus, Vision, Dream Weaver, Soap UI, Subversion (SVN), Visual Source Safe.
Application & Web Servers: IBM WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic Application Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat.
Operating Systems: Windows XP / 2000 / NT / 98 / 95, UNIX and MS Dos.
Design Software: Axure, Balsamiq, iRise, MockFlow, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash
Confidential, Dayton, OH
Sr. Java Frontend UI Developer/ UX Designer
- Work collaboratively as part of an agile team.
- Identify and prioritize performance related product requirements
- Collaborating with external teams on performance bottlenecks and dependencies
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and ReactJS.
- Provided graphics, icons, and pixel-perfect mockups to be consumed by the development team using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Balsamiq mockup tools.
- Developed a data driven IA Site mapping technique in Axure.
- Experience in working with various databases like Oracle, SQL Server.
- Responsible for building the application using MAVEN
- Expertise in GIT version control tool
- Migrated Coffee Script to ES6; developed ESLint code quality strategy
- Work with internal performance QA teams on system, performance and acceptance testing
- Leverage personal expertise/experience to provide recommendations and constructive feedback in order to ensure a high performing quality product.
- Experience in using the JIRA Project tracking tool
- Responsible for collaborating with product owner to identify and prioritize product requirements
Confidential, Dayton, OH
Sr. Java Frontend UI Developer/ UX Designer
- Developed the prototype web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards
- Created responsive design for the pages without using bootstrap and any third party libraries.
- Worked closely with user researchers to define features and interaction, leading to high-fidelity mock- ups of use case scenarios for the design and product teams.
- Worked with engineers and creative services to ensure design specifications were met.
- Involved in cross-browser testing
- We have used only CSS and HTML for the different views of the page without using any third-party libraries
- Deadlines are never changed, and kept a uniform growth of graph in agile view.
- Performance issues should have to be debugged immediately.
Confidential - Des Moines, IA
Sr. Java Frontend UI Developer
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Used Angular.Js integrated with Bootstrap framework for UI development.
- Worked on building the responsive web pages using bootstrap.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Application backend implemented as Node.js application server.
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Extensively used HTML5 for audio and video playback.
- Used JQuery plugins validation, drag and drop and more exceptionally.
- Used Ajax, JSON with JQuery for request data and response processing.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
Frontend UI Developer
- Worked on Agile based development cycle with a weekly release schedule, involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support.
- Iterative design process upon client approval build out of all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components and etc.
- Quickly prototyped and created applications interfaces from the PDF are given by the UX using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and Product team in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared the use cases for different functionalities and designs.
- Used Angular.Js to populate the data tables on the front-end and retrieve data from the rest services.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features like page transition, calendar, image popup and other intuitive features.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the transaction view which contained a variety of charts and draggable components using JQUERY UI, Angular.Js and D3.js.
- Used Angular.Js AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information and view transaction history modules.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine framework, wrote unit test cases and debugging through Firebug and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Frontend UI Developer
- Participated in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Implemented performance techniques to reduce loading time and improve performance.
- Servlets are used to service requests from UI to manipulate Business Objects and invoke respective EJBs for making database updates.
- Created User Interface screens using HTML, DHTML, AJAX, CSS, Java script.
- Worked on Phonegap to create native application from HTML application.
- Used jQuery templates for dynamic loading of pages.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Session Façade, Factory Method, Service Locator, Singleton and Data Transfer Objects (DTO
- Involved in performance tuning of the application to meet non-functional requirements.
- Helped in developing the complete business flow and helped in corporate session validity checks, form validations and error handling in the application.
- Participated in DIT, SIT and UAT testing.
- Used HP Quality Center tool in SIT phase for tracking and the defects.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Guided the Team and wrote the technical solution after interaction with Business Analysts
- Actively participated in High-level Document and Detailed level Document for different modules in the project.
- Developed UML Diagram to understand the client requirements.
- Involved in implementing different security enabled web services using AXIS2 which involves writing WSDL and XSD files (SOAP) for different service.
- Binding XML Schema to Java Classes with JAXB to generate stubs and call back handlers which are called by web service clients.
- Developed eDelivery preferences with web queue email notification via intra web service communication with Sun Security certificates installed.
- Domain specific database bean instantiation in multithreading through service-context, service-config and DAO-config files. Simultaneously it instantiates Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server databases.
- Used log4j for logging different log levels
- Using spring integration with iBatis for persistence. All SQL map name spaces are configured in SQL map-config file.
- Using Stateless session beans for Clear Advantage and reporting strategy projects.
- Deploying applications in App Servers for DEVL, integration environments.
- Worked with business and System Analyst to complete the development in time.
- Prepared code review documents with Unit Test cases.
Environment: JDBC, Servlet API 2.4, JSP API 2.4, Spring, iBatis, JDK 1.5, EJB 2.0, AJAX, JQuery, JiBX, XML, JMS, MQ, log4j, MAVEN, JUnit, tomcat 5.5,WebLogic 9.1, Web Methods, Oracle/SQL Server/DB2, UNIX, Windows NT
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation, management, and deployment of full software development life-cycle of project.
- Developing User Interface and implementing business process using JSP and Servlets.
- Development of the application that was used to create dynamic JSPs, given input from a database table containing information about the contents of the JSP being developed.
- Involved in writing the presentation layer in Java Server Pages (JSP).
- Wrote Servlets programming and JSP scripting for the communication between web browser and server.
- Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC
- Developed an API to write XML documents from a database. Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Involved in code reviews and mentored the team in resolving issues.
- Participated in weekly design reviews and walkthroughs with project manager and development teams.
- Provide technical guidance to business analysts, gather the requirements and convert them into technical specifications/artifacts for developers to start.