Full stack developer and technical systems architect with long experience in designing, developing and deploying custom solutions across a wide variety of industries, managing small / mid - sized development teams, and coordinating development efforts with clients.
- Databases Relational database design, SQL, stored procedures, database performance optimization
- Systems Architecture scalability, performance, disaster recovery, distributed systems, exception handling
- Big Data Apache Hadoop, Apache Hive, Apache Pig, ElasticSearch, ETL, YARN
- Cloud Computing AWS, Chef, infrastructure automation
- ECM/BPM Confidential FileNet P8 Platform, Confidential Image Services, InfoSphere Enterprise Records (IER), Business Process Framework (BPF), EMC Documentum and xCP Platforms
Senior TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
Confidential, MIAMI, FL
- Senior technical architect responsible for managing project delivery
- Experience with entire project life cycle of software development, including requirements analysis, design, development and integration, testing and production roll out
- Extensive experience with agile software development principles, including automated continuous integration and delivery.
- Responsible for managing internal development efforts as well as coordinating with client development efforts, including integration with client legacy systems
- Extensive experience with variety of J2EE platforms, including Red Hat JBoss, Oracle WebLogic, Confidential WebSphere
- Experience with Hadoop big data platform, and building systems on top of them to perform and facilitate data analytics.
- Experience with cloud computing on AWS, including big data applications and infrastructure automation.
Senior Technical Architect
- Led technical design and development effort to develop new analytics platform to analyze data related to healthcare claims as part of a system designed to assist Accountable Care Organizations to save money.
- This platform was built from the ground-up on the Apache Hadoop / Apache Hive / Apache Pig / ElasticSearch / Spring MVC stack, on the Hortonworks Hadoop distribution.
Senior Technical Architect
- Led technical design and development effort to replace existing FileNet ECM / BPM system used to manage back office operations for reinsurance broking with new web based system that uses Documentum as ECM / BPM platform.
- Managed team of 5 developers.
- Coordinated client development efforts with internal development team to ensure project goals were properly met.
- TD Ameritrade - institutional back office operations
- Led technical design and development effort for web based ECM / BPM system to replace and enhance existing system that is used to manage all back office processes for Confidential institutional advisor accounts.
- Coordinated client development efforts with internal development team to ensure project goals were properly met. Confidential family enterprises - enterprise content group
- Performed a thorough system inventory and analysis to provide a detailed solution to migrate Confidential Family’s various Confidential FileNet P8 systems from version 3.5 to 4.5. Led technical effort to migrate a single P8 3.5 environment into 3 separate P8 4.5 environments.
- Migrated from a single server environment to a highly available, distributed, multi-server, virtualized environment.