- 5 years of experience in implementing Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence application end - to-end
- 5 years of experience in Informatica, UNIX, SQL and PL/SQL
- 1 years of experience in Callidus Cloud Compensation Design and Administration
- Exposure to Design, Development and Implementation of data warehousing projects
- Good understanding and experience with Data Modeling (ErWin), including both ER and Dimensional modeling
- Efficient in performing Data cleansing, Scrubbing and validating the data before loading the data into Data Warehouse
- Knowledge in Performance tuning, Load optimization for Informatica batch processes and enforcing repository best practices
- Having experience on UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with various tools such as TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer and job scheduling tools such as Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) and Control-M
- Knowledge in Variable Compensation Plans using Callidus Cloud Sales Compensation Application to pay the Agents and Agencies
- Strong understanding of variable Compensation Design Concepts and Principles and design appropriate solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to quickly adapt to the technical environment as a developer
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center 9.5/9.1/8.6 (Repository Manager, Designer, Work Flow Monitor, Work Flow Manager) RDBMS - Oracle 10g/11g, Teradata, MS-SQL Server 2008/12, SQL, PL/SQL
Languages/Utilities: HTML, XML, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, UNIX shell scripting.
Tools: Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD, Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS), Control-M, MS Office
Engagement Experience: Applications Development, Application / Integration Testing, ETL Development, Query Performance Tuning, Application Debugging
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7, UNIX, LINUX
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Informatica mappings and workflows for extracting the data from the multiple systems.
- Worked cooperatively with the team members to identify and resolve various issues relating to Informatica and Callidus Cloud Compensation Application
- Designing mapping templates to specify high-level approach.
- Extracted data from heterogeneous data sources with multiple databases and transformed into a harmonized data store under stringent business deadlines.
- Extensively worked with Informatica - Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Transformation developer, Mapplet Designer, Mapping Designer, Repository manager, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Repository server and Informatica server to load data from flat files, SQL Server.
- Involved in PL/SQL programs like Procedures, Function, Packages, and Cursors to extract data from Target System.
- Developed Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD) Type 2 for loading data into Dimensions and Facts.
- Designed the mappings between sources (files and databases) to operational staging targets.
- Used Source Qualifier, Expression, Filter, Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup, Sequence Generator, Router, Sorter and Stored Procedures, Update Strategy transformations in populating data processes.
- Involved in Migrating Repository.
- Designed and Developed the Informatica workflows/sessions to extract, transform and load the data into oracle Server.
- Translated Business specifications into PL/SQL code. Designed, Developed and fine-tuned Oracle Stored Procedures and triggers.
- Carried out Defect Analysis and fixing of bugs raised by the users.
- Designed and implemented compensation plans using Callidus Cloud Compensation Application
- Developed compensation plans on both Commissions UI and Incentive Compensation UI.
- Designed the Sales Compensation Plans using the application functionalities like Plan Components, Plans, Rules, Classifiers and Compensation Elements.
- Have setup Earning Groups, Event Types, Credit Rules, Measurement Rules, Incentive Rules and Commissions and Deposits.
- Research compensation related issues and propose solutions
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.5.1, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Oracle SQL Developer, Callidus Cloud Sales Compensation Application, Windows 2007, Unix, Toad, Control-M.
Senior Software Engineer
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development, test and implementation of Informatica transformations and workflows for extracting the data from the multiple systems.
- Worked cooperatively with the team members to identify and resolve various issues relating to Informatica.
- Worked on Dimension as well as Fact tables, developed mappings and loaded data on to the relational database.
- Developed mappings in multiple schema data bases to load the incremental data load into dimensions.
- Experience in Integration of various data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, Fixed Width and Delimited Flat Files & XML Files.
- Worked extensively on transformations like Filter, Router, Aggregator, Lookup, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Sequence Generator and Joiner transformations.
- Created, launched & scheduled sessions and batches using Power Center Server Manager.
- Used Connected and Unconnected lookups in various mappings.
- Scheduled jobs using tools such as Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS).
- Reviewed and documented existing SQL*Loader ETL scripts.
- Analyzed the session and error logs for troubleshooting mappings and sessions.
- Worked on SQL tools like TOAD to run SQL Queries to validate the data.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.1, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Teradata, SQL Server 2008/12, Windows 2000, UNIX, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, TOAD 11.0.
- Actively participated in understanding business requirements, analysis and designing ETL process.
- Effectively applied all the business requirements and transforming the business rules into mappings.
- Developed Mappings between source systems and Warehouse components.
- Used Informatica designer to create complex mappings using different transformations to move data to a Data Warehouse.
- Developed extract logic mappings and configured sessions.
- Extensively used the Filter Control & Expression on Source data base for filter out the invalid data etc.
- Extensively used ETL to load data from Flat files which involved both fixed width as well as Delimited files and also from the relational database, which was Oracle 9i.
- Worked on Debugging, Troubleshooting and documentation of the Data Warehouse.
- Created reusable transformations and mapplets to use in multiple mappings.
- Handled the performance tuning of Informatica mappings.
- Developed Shell Scripts as per requirement.
- Prepared PLSQL scripts for data loading into Warehouse and Mart.
- Fixed SQL errors within the deadline.
- Making appropriate changes to schedules when some jobs are delayed.
- Self-Review of Unit test cases, Integration test cases of all the assigned modules.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6, Windows XP, Oracle 10g, UNIX/LINUX, SQL Server.