- 18 years of professional experience in the field of Software System Design and Development.
- 12 years in Data Warehousing, ETL/SQL Projects in the Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence space - Analysis, Design, Data Modeling, Data Migration/Conversion and Development. Experience in dual-shore team environment.
- As DW consultant my role was to contribute to the end-to-end Data warehouse project life cycle to ensure development of high performance, easily maintainable ETL/Data warehouse/BI solutions.
- Experience with Data Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, OLAP design-Universe and creation of ad-hoc/canned reports in Business Objects 5.x, 6.x, XI r2/3.1/4.2; ETL using Informatica Power Center 6.x, 7.x, 8.x.9.x
- Overall Data Warehouse and BI project domains were in Bookings, Demand planning, Forecast, Sales, Healthcare, Dental Insurance and others.
Operating Systems: MS DOS, WINDOWS, XP, UNIX
Programming: SQL, PL/SQL, C/C++, Visual Basic, Java/JSDK
Databases: Oracle 7-11, SQLServer 7.x/2000, Sybase SQLServer/Adaptive Anywhere, Teradata 12.0, MySQL 5.2
BI & DW Technologies: SAP Data Services/BODS 4.2, Informatica PowerCenter 6.x, 7.x, 8.x; Informatica PowerExchange, MS DTS, BOBJ 5.x, 6.x, XI R2, 3.1; DecisionPoint Warehouse Admin 10.5.1, UMT, MDM Siperian
Tools: Microsoft Tools - MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio; HP Tools - Kintana, QualityCenter; PVCS; Toad, Erwin, Job Scheduling - $U, Tidal; Confidential - Apex Explorer, Apex Data Loader, DataFlux 8.1, Jira, Tortoise SVN, Citrix.
Lead ETL Developer
- Requirement gathering discussions with Business Analyst for Billing subject area
- Identify mapping between source Advantech and the target MetaVance
- Translating the requirements into source to target mapping and ETL design
- Handled resource changes, took charge of deliverable, met the committed timelines
- Won the trust of stakeholders by meeting timelines by handling unexpected changes
- ETL Code Development, unit testing
- Cross-functional team coordination across multiple time-zones from EST, PST, IST.
- Business/Data Analysis for the reported tickets/defects
- Tuning the SQL queries to improve the performance
- Data fixes in Business Objects Report
- Deployment checklist and deployment to QA and Production environment
- Working in the Onsite/Offshore team model for the deliverable
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Environment: SAP BOXI 4.2, Oracle 10g, Jira, Tortoise SVN, SAP Data Services/BODS 4.2, Citrix
ETL Lead Developer
- Business Discussions and Requirement Analysis
- Design and mapping Discussions
- ETL Code Development using Informatica
- Coordination with onsite/offshore team
- Unit Testing and Data Validation
- Preparation for UAT and Business data verification
- Production deployment and process improvement
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Environment: Informatica 9.5, Oracle 10g.
- System, Data Analysis, Design for Serial Number project
- Coordination with cross functional teams, onsite/offshore team
- Process Improvement
- Coordination and assessment of Informatica Cloud POC against SSIS Modern Platform (MDP)
Environment: MS-SSIS 2014, NetSuite, Informatica Cloud, QlikView, Azure
- Business Discussions and requirement gathering
- System and Data Analysis
- Data Modeling for PJV (Finance Team)
- Development, Unit Testing, QA, UAT and Deployment in various subject areas
- Coordination with cross functional, onsite/offshore team and release teams
- Training on Wave Platform
- Data loads for Finance on Wave Platform
Environment: Informatica 9.5, Oracle 10g, 11i, Tidal Scheduler, BO-DI, BOBJ XI R3.1, Salesforce Workbench
- Understanding the reporting requirements
- Development, Testing, Standard template verification
- Delivering the solution with the help of offshore development team
- Training users on the new reports
Environment: SAP BusinessObjects WebIntelligence XI R3.1.
- Business Discussions and requirement gathering
- Understanding the Operational System
- Building the efficient Data Model/Data Mart for BI Analytics through Pentaho
Environment: MySQL 5.2, Pentaho 4.1
- Estimate and tune the performance bottlenecks in SQL/Business Objects reporting.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Informatica 8.1.6
- ETL Development, Unit Testing
Environment: Oracle 10g, Informatica 8.1
ETL Consultant and Data Analyst
- Translate requirements into ETL system
- Revise Product Hierarchy
Environment: Oracle 10g, Informatica 8.6.1
- Understanding the data from 3 sources CIC (TD), BI Café (TD), SOM (Oracle) for SSODM (Oracle) and putting together SDR for the LDM modeling.
Environment: Oracle 10g, Teradata 12.0
- Source System Analysis, Participation in Logical and Physical Data Modeling, ETL System Design
Environment: Teradata 12.0, Oracle 10g, Informatica 8.6.1
- To compare, validate and certify the data quality in Teradata environment.
Environment: Teradata 12.0, Oracle 10g, DataFlux 8.1
- ETL Design, ETL Development using Informatica, Unit Testing
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 8.1.1, Oracle 9i, Force.com ( Confidential )
BI Analyst and Transition Lead
- Dimensional Modeling, ETL Design, ETL using Informatica, Unit Testing, BOBJ Universe and Reporting, Enhancement/Change Impact Analysis, Implementation & deployment.
- Coordination with cross-functional and ERMO teams.