- 12+ years of IT experience in various technologies focusing on Informatica power center, Power Exchange CDC, OBIEE11g, SAS EG, Oracle, Business Objects, Unix, SQL, Cobol, synergy
- 9+ years of proven IT technical leadership using Informatica power center 8.X/9.1, Power exchange CDC delivering Data Warehousing projects involving Analysis, Administration, Design, Data, Modeling, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Testing, and Production Support of Applications along with reporting experience.
- 3+ years of Client Location Experience (USA).
- Collected requirements and laid out the Technical Design/Mapping of how data warehousing applications should work; quickly identified and resolved design flaws early in design life cycle.
- 4 years of reporting experience that includes reporting tools like OBIEE 11g, Business Objects XI R2/R3, Crystal reports 2008 and analytical tool like SAS EG.
- 3 years of programming experience in Cobol, Unix shell scripting, PL/SQL, Pro*C and knowledge of Python.
- Experience in implementing various Performance Tuning techniques of targets, sources, mappings and sessions
- Proficient in using Informatica Admin console, creating roles, access, handling deployments, Workflow manager, Workflow monitor, pmcmd (Informatica command line utility) to create schedule and control Workflows, tasks and sessions along with Production support experience.
- Strong experience is leading team and architectural solutions to complex problems and multi system integrations.
- Experience in modeling Transactional Databases and Data Warehouses using tools like Erwin.
- Experience in incident management, problem management and change management
- Experience in creating entity relational & dimensional relational data models with Kimball Methodology
- Experienced in estimation, planning, Risk Management, finalization of technical / functional specifications, communication management and quality management of the deliverables.
- Experience in optimizing the Mappings and implementing the complex business rules by creating re - usable transformations, Mapplets, SQL scripts and triggers and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Expertise in Data modeling concepts/techniques like Dimensional/ Star Schema, and Snowflake modeling, Slowly Changing Dimensions (SCD Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3).
- Solid time management and multitasking skills, which help in conducting project meetings, reviews, walkthroughs, and customer interviews according to the varied needs of the people involved
- Knowledge on Bigdata technologies like HDFS, map reduce, pig, Hive, Sqoop and data bases like HBase, Cassandra etc.,
- Expertise in SDLC process in streams waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Strong Knowledge on Legacy technologies like COBOL, Unix, DIBOL, synergy, Open VMS, EDI and lead Home Depot- Home Delivery Order creation process as Responsible Analyst (RA).
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified for quality
ETL Tools & Utilities: Informatica power center 9.6.1 HF3, 9.5, 9.1, 8.6, Power Exchange Navigator, IDQ, ODI, SAP BI 7.0, SAS EG
Reporting tools: OBIEE11g, Tableau, Business Objects, BEx, Power analyzer
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Basic UNIX Shell scripting, Python
Databases: Oracle 11g R2/ 10g/ 9i, SQL Developer
Hardware: Windows 2000/XP/7/Vista, Open VMS
Programming: COBOL, synergy, DIBOL
Query Tools: SQL Developer, Informatica Power Analyzer
Scheduling Tools: Crontab, Upath, Control M
Informatica ETL Developer
- Managed a team of 16 that includes both onsite and Offshore
- Worked in projects in the roles of Architect, Project Lead, Lead developer and developer.
- Enforcing project process, policies and project specific standards.
- Evaluated the feasibility study of existing system resources for implementing the project and proposed new integration architecture.
- Proactive team player in terms of proving solutions to team members, code reviews, participating weekly Technical Integration Working Group meetings along with writing technical mapping documents by converting complex business logic to Informatica mappings.
- Always being face of team towards business as point of contact to get requirements and filling the gap between technical expertise and business knowledge.
- Providing status updates to client leaders on the project progress, road blocks and solutions.
- Strong exposure in handling tracking system, HP quality center and ALM for defect tracking, updating status, JIRA, Service now to ensure company policies and meet compliance.