- Acquired significant Data Warehousing and Application DBA experience with career committed to use of Oracle and various databases and ETL tools such as Informatica.
- Desire to be in an innovative environment that will continue to challenge and expand my abilities with personal interest in unstructured Big Data, Spunk Engineering, and open source databases such as PostgreSQL and Greenplum.
Operating Systems: UNIX (AIX, Sun Solaris), Linux platforms
Databases Development and Administration: Oracle
Development: Teradata, SQL Server, DB2
Confidential,Silver Spring, MD
Sr. Informatica Data Analyst
- Required use of Secret Clearance for Department of Defense
- Data Steward responsible for data analysis, SQL query analysis, performance tuning and application database admin.
- Development and maintenance of Informatica workflows, Oracle PL/SQL, and Linux shell scripts
- Created needed detailed documentation of data file creation, processing and storage of data feeds for clients.
Data Architect / ETL EngineerResponsibilities:
- Use of Data Analysis and Informatica skills to guide clients with preferred methods of ETL processing required
- Data Architect for clients needing analytics support. Use of Oracle and SQL Server on company product platform.
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer supporting Product Delivery with client production releases and Product Development creating dynamic SQL using Meta data from Health Confidential Knowledge Edge Data Warehouse.
- Informatica 9.1 ETL developer for Data Warehouse of aircraft inventory, flight, work order, and training data
- Creation of complex Informatica reusable mappings and mapplets to use XML sources files for loading into Teradata 14 database using all transformation types (complex lookups, aggregators, XML parser) to process XML data
- Used Informatica Pushdown Optimization with Teradata for best practices standard
- Wrote performance tuned SQL that was optimized for fastest processing
- Designed Informatica mappings, workflows and sessions for efficient performance
- Worked closely with Business Object developers to develop metrics for Business Intelligence support
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Technical ConsultantResponsibilities:
- Created all scripts for creation of database objects (tables, views, indexes, synonyms)
- Involved with performance tuning (explain plan, hints) of any Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures and SQL used
- Informatica 8.6 mappings created to load fact tables and type 1 dimensions and type 2 slowly changing dimensions
- Created and maintained all database objects (tables, views, indexes, PL/SQL functions and stored procedures)
- Wrote validation scripts for use by QA team to compare source and target database data after ETL processing
- Worked closely with DB2 developers and Business Analyst to finalize ODS and Dimensional Data models.
- Lead Developer - Mentored mainframe developers on use of Informatica 8.6 and SQL Server
- Designed reusable mappings, mapplets, sessions, workflows and parameter files to be used as development standards
- Position of Public Trust Security Clearance obtained for working with data for Department of Defense
Data Warehousing Specialist /Business AnalystResponsibilities:
- Performed development with Oracle 10G and Informatica in areas of payments and charges, radiology and ER from Epic patient systems
- Utilized strong technical skills including writing AIX Unix Shell Scripts and Oracle SQL scripts for automated data validation
- Introduced DBA team to the use of materialized views for faster access to reporting data. Wrote UNIX scripts to connect to Oracle for view creation and daily refresh
ETL Informatica 8.1 DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Data Warehouse developer for the DataHub enterprise 10G Oracle data warehouse of plant systems from SQL Server and Sybase source data
- Development of complex Informatica 8.1 mappings using XML sources, targets and Informatica Web Services.
- Developed PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures and functions needed for data loading into the DataHub
Confidential,Cherry Hill, NJ
ETL Informatica DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Oracle/Informatica Developer to develop interfaces between SAP and PeopleSoft (GL and Administration Systems)
- Designed technical specifications for interface development
- Informatica Power Center 7.1.3 ETL development and use of Informatica PowerConnect for SAP R/3 and PeopleSoft