Lead Informatica Developer/architect/teradata Developer Resume
- Having 10 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support of Data Warehousing, Data Integration Solutions.
- My IT work experience covers domains like Banking, PBM, Financial, Insurance, Telecommunication & Healthcare domains
- Strong experience in designing and developing Business Intelligence solutions in Data Warehousing/ Decision Support Systems using Informatica Power Center.
- Extensive experience in Gathering functional requirements from business users and System Design, Coding, Testing and production support for number of large projects. Participated in development and enhancement of large projects using Informatica.
- Experienced in writing and tuning complex SQL queries, Triggers and Stored procedures in Oracle, Teradata.
- Migrated SQL server Databases to new Azure cloud servers. Experience in Backup, Restoring and Moving of Databases; Configuring SQL Server Agent Jobs and designing Database Security.
- Extensive experience in developing complex mappings in Informatica to load the data from various sources using different transformations like Source Qualifier, Lookup, Expression, Update Strategy etc.
- Extensively worked with Slowly Changing Dimensions Type1, Type2, and Type3 for Data Loads and Data Transformations.
- Have experience with Informatica Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting, Backup & recovery, Code Deployment & Pro - active health check.
- Worked on UNIX shell scripts/ batch scripting on automation (Auto restart of servers, Disk space utilization, Informatica Server monitoring and UNIX/ windows file system maintenance and cleanup, and scripts using Informatica Command line utilities.
- Custom/Advance property addition for Integration, Repository, Data Integration and repository services.
Confidential, Richardson, TX
Lead Informatica Developer/Architect/Teradata Developer
- Work with business and document Business Problem and probable solution of the problem.
- Streamlined the ETL Code and implemented the required standards. Have implemented the synonyms at the database level to maintain the downtime.
- Carrying monthly loads in all the lower environments as per business need. Have created Power Exchange objects such as Datamaps.
- Responsible for implementing Re-usable Mapplets, transformations, Mappings, Email, Command tasks and Unix Scripts.
- Experienced in creating Tableau Desktop reports, data blending, dual axis, and publishing in server by providing the respective permissions, adjusting the report specifications in higher environments as per business users.
- Develop numerous mappings using the various transformations including Address Doctor, Association, Case Converter, Classifier, Comparison, Consolidation, Match, Merge, Parser etc.
- Responsible for Performance Tuning at the Source level, Target level, Mapping Level and Session Level by implementing Push Down Optimization, Session level Partition, Ordering the data in Lookup/Join queries.
- Review scope and solution documents with the business team on immediate basis.
- Seeks sign offs and approval on scope and solution documents. All documents has to be signed by IT and Business Management team.
- Keep solution and approach transparent to Business and IT Management team. No solution should be implemented without approval from Business and IT management.
Environment: Oracle 11gR2Client, Teradata, IDQ 9.6.1, VSS, IDE, IDQ, Informatica 9.5.1/9.6.1, Informatica Power Exchange 9.5.1/9.6.1, Tableau desktop/server 9.3,EAS & HPP 220.127.116.11, CA Software Change Manager, HP ALM, UNIX, Sql Server Management Studio.
Confidential - Hartford, CT
Informatica Lead/Teradata Developer
- Interacted with business representatives for Need Analysis and to verify and understand Business and Functional Specifications.
- Participated in the Design team and user requirement gathering meetings, and prepared technical and mapping documentation.
- Developed ETLs for Data Extraction, Data Mapping and Data Conversion using Informatica Power Center 9.6.1.
- Worked on Informatica Power Center 9.6.1 - Used Source Analyzer and Target designer to import the source and target database schemas and the Mapping Designer to map the sources to the target, Mapplets and Transformation Developer.
- Extensively used different transformations such as Source Qualifier, Joiner, Expression, Aggregator, Rank, Lookups, Filters, Stored Procedures, Update Strategy and Sequence Generator.
- Involved in Data Loading Sequence and Populated Data into Staging Area and Warehouse with Business Rules.
- Used SSIS to create ETL packages to validate, extract, transform and load data to data warehouse databases.
- Experience in developing and monitoring ETL packages and DTS packages using SQL server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Troubleshooting issues related to SQL, SSIS
- Involved in the Development of Informatica mappings and mapplets and also tuned them for Optimum performance, Dependencies and Batch Design.
- Worked cooperatively with the team members to identify and resolve various issues relating to Informatica and databases.
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in creation and usage of stored procedures and loading of data into data marts using Informatica power center on Monthly basis.
- Usage of Data masking transformation logic including Key, Expression and Substitution.
- Understanding of other masking logics such as Random and Special Mask Formats.
- Uploaded the data in incremental fashion by using batches & sessions on Informatica Server Manager.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.6.1, Oracle 10g, My Sql, SQL, SSRS, Flat File, TOAD, Windows, UNIX.
Confidential - East Hartford, CT
Sr. Informatica Developer/Hadoop Consultant
- Optimizing the Informatica mapping, session performance, even at the Database level.
- Involved in Multiple ETL projects requiring Database creation, and Data Mart creation including entities of different business sectors.
- Closely working with advisers for new implementations and standards. Developing well-tuned Mappings using Informatica Designer Tool, which involves identifying, and rectifying the bottlenecks at various levels like Source, Target, Mapping, Session and System.
- Developed several complex mappings in Informatica a variety of PowerCenter transformations, Mapping Parameters, Mapping Variables, Mapplets & Parameter files in Mapping Designer using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Involved in the design meetings with Data warehouse Architects and Solution Architect to obtain the best logical model with optimized solutions.
- Worked with BI team and actively participated in discussion with users for gathering requirements and to provide accrete data for report.
- Re-designed ETL mappings to improve data quality overall project objectives.
- Developed ETL maps to extract and load data from Oracle and flat files to Oracle.
- Created of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and packages using oracle tools like PL/SQL Developer.
- Managed one-time migration of data with planned outages in the weekend.
- Used Informatica Designer designed Mappings that populated the Data into the Dimensions.
- Used Workflow Manager, Repository Manager for Creating, Validating, Testing and running the Batches and Sessions and scheduling them to run at specified time.
- Maintained Development, Test and Production Repositories using Repository Manager. Also used Repository Manager to maintain the metadata, Security, Backup and Locks.
- Worked extensively on transformations like Filter, Router, Aggregator, Lookup, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, Sequence generator and joiner transformations.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1 Power exchange for Oracle, DB2, UNIX Shell Scripting, DB2 8.0, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2005, TOAD, Linux/Solaris
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Designed and developed Mappings using Mapping Designer to load the data from various sources using different transformations like Unconnected and Connected lookups, Router, Aggregator, Sorter, Ranker, Joiner, Stored Procedure, Update Strategy and Re-usable transformations.
- Created Sessions, Workflows and Worklets for data loads using Workflow Manager.
- Created various Tasks, arranged related task in different worklets, arranged different worklets in workflow depending upon their inter dependencies in workflow Manger.
- Created and modified Oracle Database tables as per the design needs and applied constraints to maintain complete Referential Integrity and creating indexes for performance and loading the data into Oracle database tables.
- Worked with BI team and actively participated in discussion with users for gathering requirements and to provide accurate data for report.
- Involved in creating various types of UNIX scripts which helped the ETL scheduling jobs and helped in initial validations of various tasks.
- Created scripts for various database objects related to the data model which involve in creation of schema, tables, sequences, views, Materialized views, constraints, and indexes.
- Extensively used SCD's (Slowly Changing Dimension) to handle the Incremental Loading for Dimension tables, Fact tables.
- Designed various mappings for extracting data from various sources involving Flat files, Oracle, Sybase and Sql Server, IBM DB2, XML files.
- Worked on Performance Tuning to optimize the Session performance by utilizing, Partitioning, Push down optimization, Index Cache, Data Cache and incremental aggregation.
- Worked on complex Informatica Mappings for Household dimension, Multi valued dimension and Point in time dimension.
Environment: Informatica Power center Designer 8.6, Workflow Manager, Workflow monitor, Autosys Scheduler, Repository manager, Oracle 9i, Toad, SQL *Loader, SQL, PL/SQL, Business Objects XI R2, UNIX, Shell script, Visio, Quality Center 9
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes