- 8 years of experience in system analysis, development, testing and troubleshooting of enterprise data warehouse applications & solutions by using tools - Informatica Master Data Management (MDM) Multi Domain Edition 10 & (9x), IDD, SIF, Informatica Data Quality 9x (IDQ), Informatica PowerCenter 9x (ETL) under Healthcare, Finance, Banking and Manufacturing domains.
- 5+ years of experience in implementation of MDM solutions using Informatica MDM 9.7.1/10.1 for Healthcare and Manufacturing domain.
- Experience in Installing and Configuring of Informatica MDM Hub Console, Hub Store, Cleanse Match Server, Cleanse Adapter, Address Doctor and IDD applications.
- Worked on MDM Hub configurations - Data modeling & Mappings, Data validation, Match and Merge rules, Hierarchy Manager, customizing/configuring Informatica Data Director (IDD).
- Familiar in configuring Match & Merge setup in MDM Hub - Match Path Components, Columns, Match Rule Sets by defining all suitable properties of Fuzzy and Exact Match concepts.
- Experience in creating Landing, Staging and Base Object tables and defining Foreign Key relationships, Lookups in the Hub. Developed the mappings to load the Data from Landing to Staging by using various cleanse functions.
- Performed all kinds of MDM Hub jobs - Stage Jobs, Load Jobs, Match and Merge Jobs using the Batch Viewer and Automation Processes.
- Implemented Hierarchy Manager Module per the business requirement and developed Put and Display packages for both Hierarchy Manager and IDD Application.
- Experience working on Java User Exits (Pre-stage and Post-Load) and knowledge on Installation and configuration of ActiveVOS.
- Performed requirement gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance phases of both MDM and Data Integration Projects.
- Extensively worked on Informatica Power Center implementing simple to complex mappings using basic and advanced transformations like SQ, Lookup, Router, Aggregator, Dynamic Lookup, SQL, Update Strategy, Joiner, Transaction Control and Normalizer.
- Constantly used Variables and Parametrization methodology to implement the re-usability concept, achieving maximum efficiency and standardization.
- Extensive experience in ETL documentation like Functional Specs, Technical Specs, Source to Target Mappings, Technical Release Notes, Change Request and Mapping Documents.
- Proficient in various databases like Oracle 11g, DB2, SQL Server, Teradata and Flat Files (delimited files, fixed width files, XML & CSV files).
- Experienced writing functions, stored procedures, triggers, and packages using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting developing scripts for Change Data Capture (CDC) methodology using BASH and process monitor control for various business processes and standardization using KSH. Used UNIX commands to FTP the source files from client’s server into local Informatica server.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of data warehousing concepts like OLTP & OLAP systems, Star & Snowflake schema, Data modeling (ER modeling & Dimensional Modeling), Normalization & Denormalization.
- Worked with Business Analysts and clients to understand the business requirements and assisted in translation of these to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Constantly worked with Quality Assurance Analysts during testing phases to help develop test scripts.
- Experience in ETL testing with developing/executing test scripts and generating reports on test results.
- Exposure to various types of testing such as User Acceptance Testing, System Integration Testing, Regression Testing, etc.
- Worked with offshore team members to communicate daily work assignments, review code, effort estimation etc.
- Good understanding of various SDLC methodologies like Agile (Scrum) & Waterfall.
- Possess excellent communication skills, especially with regards to presenting findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
ETL/ MDM Tools: Informatica Power center 8.6, 9.1, 9.5, 9.7, Informatica MDM 9.0.1, 9.7.1, 10.1, IDD, IDQ, SIF, ActiveVOS
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Microsoft SSRS
Scripting Languages: UNIX Shell scripting, VBA Scripting
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, Teradata, SQL server
Database Tools: TOAD, SQL loader, Fastload, TPT, Multiload
Application Servers: JBoss 6.1/6.4, WebLogic 11g
Methodologies: Waterfall/Agile Scrum
Testing tools: QTP, Confidential Quality center
Scheduling tools: Autosys, Tidal
Operating systems: UNIX, Windows
Languages: Java, SQL, PL/SQL, Shell
Other Tools: Salesforce, SAP, ERwin, ServiceNow
Confidential, Lyndhurst, NJ
Informatica MDM Developer
- Associated with the business team to gain knowledge on the functional aspects.
- Conducted weekly sessions with the functional team to finalize the client requirements and the Data stewards team to understand the roles in their hierarchy.
- Configured source systems collaboratively and performed Batch group with Stage and Load jobs.
- Implemented Land Process for loading the customer Data Set into Informatica MDM from various source systems.
- Design and develop MDM data model and defining logical relationships between the objects.
- Configure IDD and Hierarchy Manager. Configured Trust scores.
- Configured integration between the ActiveVOS 22.214.171.124 and MDM 10.1 for creating the custom workflow process and designing the orchestration project.
- Multiple customizations using MDM user exits, Java, SIF and Oracle.
- Address standardization using Address Doctor and Informatica Data Quality tools.
- Designed Interfaces in connecting to External systems Salesforce/SAP using JMS messaging.
- Delivered batch & real-time end to end Integration by using Web services, SIF, batch groups and JMS Queues.
- Performed a proof of concept in customizing the default MDM Task Workflow process.
- Configured Entity 360 view to display the data of the root node of the composite objects
- Configured unique lay out for a role using Entity 360
- Configured IDD and Used Entity 360 to display the records that matches the entity
- Worked on Xpath, Xquery, and SOAPUi and WSDL files.
- Configured Human tasks in the workflow to assign roles to the Datastewards and configured Email/Messaging/Identity services
- Involved in creating IDD tasks and assigning roles to the tasks in ActiveVOS to trigger the workflows.
- Configured JMS on ActiveVOS server to publish data to external applications/source systems.
- Installed ActiveVOS sever on Windows with JBOSS.
- Toubleshooting on JAVA & User exits and SIF services and also tuned Match/Merge process.
- Perform Merge/Un Merge, delete/Batch Delete through SOAP as well as HUB Console.
- Supporting MDM applications in Pre-Prod and Production environments.
- Performed Admin Tasks using Metadata manager for validating, promoting, importing and exporting repositories from development environment to testing environment.
- Worked on Tidal and Autosys scheduling tools depending on client’s preference to schedule tasks
- Troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of the complex MDM issues and fixing the defects.
- Performed Unit testing and System integration testing. Preparing the documents for test data loading.
- Collaborated with the offshore team and supervised on their build phase activity.
Environment: Informatica MDM 10.1, IDD, ActiveVOS 126.96.36.199, Flat files, Java, SQL, Teradata, UNIX Scripting, Putty, Visio, Tidal, Autosys.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Informatica MDM Developer
- Demonstrated strong understanding in Customer life cycle, Data governance, Data quality, Data security for customers across the enterprise from many disparate systems.
- Planned and executed in scrum mode, agile methodology.
- Delivered bug free deliverables in all the sprints. Successfully managed error handling.
- Interacting with business users for identifying, prioritizing & resolving numerous data issues.
- Created project plans, design and development.
- Built a data model according to business needs by interacting with data architect.
- Analyzed the source systems for erroneous, duplicative, and integrity issues related to the data.
- Implemented the Pre -Land and Land Process of loading the dataset into Informatica MDM Hub.
- Configured the three Source system from which approximately 1.2 million data will be used in landing process.
- Configured Staging tables, foreign key relationships, static lookups, dynamic lookups, queries, query groups, packages and custom cleanse functions.
- Created Data Quality Profiles and Scorecards for product and location attributes to improve the data quality.
- Worked with Java developers on custom code for SIF calls and User Exits.
- Worked with different sources like Oracle, flat files, XML files, DB2, MS SQL Server
- Extracted data from Sales department to flat files and load the data to the target database
- Defined System Trust and Validation rules for base object column.
- Configured Search Strategy, Match rule sets, Match Columns for Match and Merge Process in improving data quality by match analysis.
- Created tasks in the workflow manager and exported IDQ mappings and executed them using the scheduling tools.
- Created Queries, Query Groups and packages in MDM Hub Console.
- Create Query and Packages in HUB for performing IDD operation using SIF API.
- Implemented inserting/updating strategy using batch process which is done nightly, SOAP for near real-time data and IDD.
- Configured Informatica Data Director (IDD) in reference to the Data Governance of users, IT Managers & Data Stewards.
- Created and deployed new applications in Informatica Data Director and binding application to a specific ORS.
- Successfully implemented IDD using hierarchy configuration and created subject area groups, subject areas, subject area child, IDD display packages in hub and search queries for searching the data for crops, materials and breeders in IDD data tab.
- Used Metadata manager for validation, promotion, importing and exporting the ORS repositories to different environments.
- Configured master data for downstream system like PIM online, Data warehouse and Reporting tools.
- Performed testing on data validation, Batch Jobs and Batch groups.
Environment: Informatica MDM 9.7.1, Informatica Power Center 9.1.0, Java, AQT 9.0, Erwin, Jboss, Confidential Quality Center 9.2, Flat files, SQL, UNIX Scripting, Putty, Visio, Tidal, Autosys
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Installed & Configured MDM Hub on Dev, Test and Prod Server, cleanse, resource kit, and Address Doctor in Dev.
- Gathered requirements from business users
- Created the Base objects, Staging tables and landing tables foreign key relationships, static lookups, dynamic lookups, queries, packages and query groups.
- Created Mappings to get the data loaded into the Staging tables during the Stage Process.
- Defined Trust and validation rules for the base tables.
- Coordinated with Business team and making them understand Match & Merge and incorporated their requirements.
- Created Match rule sets in for the base objects by defining the Match Path components, Match columns and rules.
- Create User Exit to implement client requirement and deploy using Hub console.
- Created IDD application and Subject Areas, Subject Area Groups, Deploy and test IDD application, cleans e functions, utilizing timeline, export and import data.
- Configured Address Doctor and fixed the AD issues by doing the changes in the config file.
- Worked on BDD config file to get the changes reflected on IDD.
- Developed and created queries that can be used for over and under Matching.
- Analyzed the data by running the queries and provided the stats after Initial data and incremental Loads.
- Discussed use of Roles, creation of users and assignment of user to Role.
- Defined Roles and privileges for each environment according to requirements.
- Defined the security such that schema will be secured with access only granted for specific downstream integration uses, using users created for those specific integrations.
- Contribute towards enrichment of data quality rules.
- Combining regulatory and application requirements into the business rules.
- Creating Unit Test Scripts & perform UT on assigned requirements.
Environment: Informatica Multi -domain MDM 9.7.1, IDD, Jboss, Oracle 10g, SQL Developer, Address Doctor, SIF, Toad, SQL*Loader.
- Involved in analyzing the source data coming from different Data sources such as Oracle, Flat files.
- Importing source and target tables from their respective databases.
- Created mappings using transformations like Source Qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, Update Strategy, Joiner and Union.
- Used workflow manager to create workflows, sessions, and also used various tasks like command.
- Worked with various active transformations in Informatica Power Center like Normalizer Transformation, Aggregator Transformation, Joiner Transformation, Rank Transformation, Router Transformation, Sorter Transformation, Source Qualifier, Sequence generator Transformation and Update Strategy Transformation.
- Use Debugger to gain troubleshooting information from the mappings.
- Prepared unit test cases to meet the business requirements and performed unit testing of mappings.
- Ensure timely delivery & quality of delivery by adhering to Quality Process.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 8.6, Flat Files, Oracle10g, Teradata, UNIX Scripting, Putty, Visio, ESP