3 years 7 months of experience in Development, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance of Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) for Insurance and Banking customers using ETL tools and Oracle SQL with good understanding of Data warehousing concepts, Database structures, Data modeling concepts like Star Schema and Snowflake Schema Methodologies and Business Intelligence Solutions.
Informatica Powercenter 9.5.1, Oracle SQL, MS SQL Server, Business Objects Data Services, Oracle warehouse builder, Oracle SQL Developer, Unix,Tableau, Basics of Python and Object Oriented languages, MS Excel, MS Word
- Developed complex mappings using Source Qualifier, Filter, Router, Expression, Aggregator, Sorter, Joiner, Lookup, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy and other transformations.
- Proficiency in developing SQL for testing ETL implementation of Business logic with various relational databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server.
- Writing complex SQL queries to verify - data count in the source and the target system, data extraction, transformation as per requirement and expectation, table relations - joins and keys are preserved during the transformation.
- Created and Monitored Tasks, Workflows and Worklets using Workflow Manager.
- Involved in validating Cognos Reports with Database Querying
- Implemented Star and Snowflake Schema methodology.
- Worked closely with the end users and Business Analysts to understand the business and develop the transformation logic to be used in Informatica.
- Handled early arriving facts, incremental load with parameters and UNIX files. Handling Files with Post session and pre-session commands
- Extensively worked in development of Reusable components, handling dependency among workflows
- Involved in extracting the data from the Flat Files and Relational databases into staging area.
- Implemented Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD 2) methodologies.
- Created component Lists for all Objects, Migration Documents, Dependency Structures, Mapping Documents
- Scheduled jobs using Informatica Scheduler
- Created Unix Shell scripts for customizing the job runs, Created Wrapper scripts and Parameter generation scripts.
- Involved in development and maintenance of Enterprise Datawarehouse using Informatica Powercenter, Oracle Warehouse Builder ( Confidential ), SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), Oracle SQL Developer.
- Use of Complex SQL queries for Data Validation and Testing - count the number of records in the source and the target tables, checking the aggregate functions such as count, sum, and max in the source and target tables.
- Involved in migration of mappings from Business objects Data Services to Oracle Warehouse Builder.
- Performed Unit Testing and created test plans for validation of the ETL implementation using SQL queries.
- Created PL/SQL procedures.
- Created Mapping Documents, component lists and test documents.
- Involved in Production deployment and Monitoring.