- Software Development professional with extensive experience in devising innovative solutions to meet ever - changing business and regulatory requirements.
- Detail-oriented data professional with strong experience in data organization, transformation and processes.
- Several years of experience in Informatica PowerCenter Workflow Manager, Mapping Designer and monitor
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 9.x
Databases: ORACLE, Netezza, dB2, SQL Server Protocol FIXML
Programming Languages: Java Scheduler Autosys
Operating Systems: Windows (several versions), Unix/Linux
Tools: Microsoft Project, JIRA, and Confluence, ALM
Senior Specialist Developer
- Stream Lead for Performance and Cash streams for Informatica PowerCenter development for processing data for the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates.
- Developed, enhanced and supported changes for Performance and Cash streams.
- Developed, enhanced and supported Informatica PowerCenter mappings, sessions, worklets and workflows. Developed mappings using Source qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, Joiner, Union, Sequence Generator, Normalizer, Update Strategy, Web Service and Target transformations. Re-factored, re-engineered, performance-tuned Informatica mappings and sessions to meet client’s challenging Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Developed and modified UNIX shell scripts and parameter files. Oracle stored procedures (PL/SQL) and SQL Server stored procedures.
- Collaborated in developing the Informatica disaster recovery test plan significantly reducing business risk to the company.
- Represented Insulation Layer Dev team on production incident review meetings.
- Collaborated with Business Analysts to develop requirements for Cash and Performance streams.
- Interviewed candidates for Informatica positions.
- Mentored both offshore and onsite junior programmers.
- ETL Informatica developer for Confidential application.
- Developed, enhanced and supported Informatica PowerCenter mappings that called web services, access SQL server and Oracle databases. Automated several manually run SQL Server stored procedures to Informatica workflows run via Autosys. Developed new SQL stored procedures and Oracle PL/SQL procedures. Developed and enhanced UNIX shell scripts for the Confidential application.
- Spearheaded upgrade of Confidential application from PowerCenter v8.6.1 to v9.1. Pioneered upgrade for Confidential USA saving significant extended support fees.
- Maintained Java application for quarterly reporting for Tax purposes.
Lead Systems Analyst
- Lead ETL developer for several Informatica PowerCenter projects.
- Developed, enhanced and supported changes to Informatica PowerCenter mappings.
- Worked with several Informatica PowerCenter transformations including Source, Target, Aggregator, Expression, Router, Filter, Normalizer, SQL, Lookup, Update strategy and Transaction Control transformations. Created reusable transformations where needed. Used parameter files and dynamically created parameter files. Developed complex mappings, mapplets and worklets.
- Developed and implemented Informatica PowerCenter workflow to send data in FIXML format to the Confidential . Re-engineered and replaced with Business objects Data Integrator (BODI) ETL job accessing Netezza data warehouse.
- Designed database, created Oracle tables/views, Informatica mappings/workflows to facilitate Electronic trading which replaced the Trading floor.
- Developed and implemented Informatica workflows to facilitate web migration from NYBOT.com to THEICE.com. Created new Oracle tables, indices, views, triggers and functions.
- Coordinated project to upgrade to Informatica version from 8.6.1 to 9.5. Coordinated System engineers, database administrator and trained and installed clients for operators.
- Worked with Informatica Admin in the Informatica upgrade. Performed Informatica Admin responsibilities when admin was on vacation.
- Liaison with Commodities Futures Trading Commission ( Confidential ) for Confidential Futures U.S. data feeds.
- Senior C-Level Management needed reports to monitor Electronic Trading vs. Floor Trading. Developed reports that were used to reduce trading pits resulting in considerable savings.
- Analysis, design and implementation of Market Analysis Reporting System (MARS).