- Informatica Powercenter client tools - Mapping Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow
- Manager/Monitor and Server tools - Informatica Server, Repository Server Manager Designed
- ETL process using Informatica Tool to load from Sources to Targets into OLAP/data warehouse using data Transformations
- Tuned Informatica mappings and sessions for optimum performances
- Parsing high level design specification to simple ETL coding along with mappings standards
- Experience in Dimensional Modeling using Star and Snow Flake Schema, identifying Facts and
- Dimensions, Physical and logical data modeling using Erwin and ER-Studio
- Experience in Agile/Scrum based system development methodologies *Worked intensively on
- SQL, PL/SQL procedures and functions and packages within mappings
- Created Post UNIX scripts to perform operations like remove, touch and gunzip files
- Hands on experience with SDLC, Java, HTML & CSS and Python.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills with ability to work in fast paced team environment and quickly learn new software technologies
ETL Tools: Informatica Powercenter / 9.6.1 /9.5/8.6.1
Operating systems: Microsoft Windows, UNIX
OLAP Tools: Cognos 8.4
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, Shell scripts, Java Script, HTML &CSS Fast learner
- Worked with Business analysts and DBA for requirements gathering, business analysis and designing of the data warehouse.
- Performance Tuning for Informatica session with large data files by increasing block size, data cache size, sequence buffer length and target based commit interval.
- Created Mapplet, Reusable sessions and used them in Mappings and workflows.
- Working with database connections, SQL joins, views, aggregate conditions, parsing of objects and hierarchies.
- Developed Shell scripts for running batch jobs and scheduling them.
- Analyzed business process workflows and assisted in the development of ETL procedures for moving data from source to target systems.
- Studied the existing OLTP system(s) and created facts, dimensions and star schema representation for the data mart.
Environment: Informatica Power center 9.6.1/8.6.1 Workflow Manager/Monitor, Erwin 4.0, Oracle 11g/10g, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, Shell scripting, TOAD.
Confidential, OhioInformatica Developer
- Inventory and generating Reports Using MS Office.
- Offered feedback on the quality of segments and coached other staff members on how to improve segments
- Coordinated with supervisor and Team members