Seeking a development role within your organization with the aim of applying my over 4+ years of ETL development skills to enhance your company’s growth.
- Nine plus (9+) years of IT experience Developing, Testing and Implementing business application systems for Health care, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Telecom and Manufacturing Sectors.
- Hands - on experience across all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including business requirement analysis, data mapping, build, unit testing, systems integration and user acceptance testing.
- Proficient in the Integration of various data sources with multiple relational databases like Oracle12c /Oracle11g, MS SQL Server, DB2, XML files and Flat Files into the staging area, Data Warehouse and Data Mart.
- Strong Data Warehousing ETL experience using Informatica 9.1/9.6 PowerCenter Client tools - Mapping Designer, Repository manager, Workflow Manager/Monitor and Informatica Server tools, Repository Server manager.
- Extensive ETL testing experience using Informatica 9.6/9.1 PowerCenter (Designer, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor)
- Strong experience in Dimensional Modeling using Star and Snow Flake Schema, Identifying Facts and Dimensions, Physical and logical data modeling using Erwin.
- Support in production and maintaining applications.
- Work extensively with slowly changing dimensions and incremental load strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and experienced in working with senior level managers, business people and developers across multiple disciplines.
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.0/ 10.x
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, MS SQL Server 2017/2016, DB2 v12/v11.
Data Modeling Tools: Informatica Powercenter (Designer)
BI Tools: QlikView, Excel
Languages: SQL. JCL(Mainframe)
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.6/9.1, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server 2014, JCL Mainframe, WINSCP and QlikView.
- Analyzing ETL batch job issues in production and testing environments.
- Involved in support for the existing EDW (Enterprise Data ware house).
- Monitor Data warehouse issues, trace the problem area and suggest a solution to business.
- Implementing solutions to identified problems by developing new SVR’s as listed in requirement documents.
- Lead projects from initialization phase, capturing business requirements to final phases of testing.
- Immediately resolve Production incidents as raised by business within the given SLA.
- Involved in Performance tuning at source, target, mappings, sessions, and system levels.
- Modify existing mappings for enhancements of new business requirements.
Environment: Informatica Power Center 9.6/9.1, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server 2014.
- Design and customize data models for different Data warehouse systems using Informatica PowerCenter to design the business process, dimensions and measured facts.
- Involved in building the ETL architecture and Source to Target mapping to load data into Data warehouse.
- Create mapping documents to outline data flow from sources to targets.
- Use various transformations like Filter, Expression, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Joiner, Stored Procedure, aggregator, sorter, router, rank, lookup and Union to develop robust mappings in the Informatica Designer.
- Develop portable mapping by implementing parameters and variables to support deployment into different environments.
- Develop reusable mapplets to enforce different mappings and Data Quality Rules using existing Informatica coding standards.
- Used various tasks in Workflows like sessions, decision, e-mail, worklets, and scheduling of the workflow.
- Performed relevant slowly Changing Dimension and Change Data Capture to execute incremental load from numerous sources to targets
- Used Debugger to test the mappings and fixed the bugs.
Confidential, SANDY SPRING, MARYLAND
Environment: Oracle SQL and Excel
- Used basic analytical functions in Oracle SQL to analyze data in the database.
- Used Excel to analyze flat files.
- Meticulously interpreted data to draw conclusions for managerial actions and planning.
- Consolidated data, designed and developed operation procedures, which improved workflow by 18%.
- Developed Key Performance Indicators to monitor Nurses performance during homecare and successfully drawing conclusions about client needs
- Presented analytical findings to the team to aid in strategic and operational improvement.
- Used Excel to create visualizations to help communicate these findings.
- Performed quarterly audit of all News Reporting equipment reducing backlog and system slow down.
- Identified and fixed critical bugs in the News system and increased daily 24-hour news Production time by 30%.
- Conducted training sessions for staff on maintenance of new systems that marginally reduced system delays.
- Developed technical analysis procedures that reduced company expenditure by 2%.
- Responsible for auditing all telecommunication systems once a quarter and submitting a completed report to management.