Deliver the best effort in the challenging needs of the environment to move up the value chain in life and at the same time seeking position to utilize my skills and abilities that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
- Having 9 years of experience in IT Industry
- Has worked throughout the SDLC life cycle i.e., Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Design and Implementation, Unit Test Case preparation, Development and Testing, Testing handover document etc
- He has worked on projects for clients such as Realogy, Confidential and Lowes
- My strengths include Flexibility, analytical, logical and a team player
Hardware/ Platforms: Windows 98/2000/2003/ XP.
Technology: Data Warehousing
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting
Databases: Teradata, SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle, DB2
Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 8.x, 9.x, TDM, SSRS
Tools: Informatica 9.6.1, Informatica TDM
TDM Developer, Mooresville, NC
- Profiling the production data, masking the sensitive data and setting up the test data environment using Informatica TDM.
- Helped the clients by providing the Test Data Management solution.
- Automated the provisioning of test data for testing team by connecting to various systems inside Confidential ’s.
- Helped clients by providing the solution to fill the gap in various test data systems so that the test data is available on time for testing team.
- Automated the data refresh and test data provisioning using Jenkins tool.
Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 8.x, 9.x
- Worked on development of pseudo codes, technical design document, creating Informatica ETL jobs.
- Gather all business requirements by frequently arranging meetings with onsite coordinator/clients directly.
- Preparation of the unit test plan and test results along with the test data.
- Worked in data Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from source to target system using Teradata utilities such as BTEQs, Mload, and Tpump etc.
- Designed and developed complex mappings using various transformations in Informatica Mapping Designer to extract the data from source databases like Oracle, SQL Server and flat files to load data into Oracle and Teradata tables.
- Worked on POC related to bringing the data from real - time data sources like JMS QUEUEs and successfully implemented the model in the project.
- Worked on parsing of XMLs at Informatica level.
- Created Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures/packages and functions to support Coupon Management System.
- Extensively worked in the performance tuning of programs, ETL procedures and processes. He has worked on error checking and testing of the ETL procedures and programs using Informatica session log.
- Provided Knowledge Transfer to the end users and created documentation on the design, development, implementation, daily loads and process flow of the Informatica mappings.
- Worked as a Technical lead with team size of 8.
Tools: SSRS 2008, Informatica PowerCenter 8.x
BI Reports Developer
- Worked on data mapping and Model from source to data warehouse, understanding the requirements.
- Come up with Reporting Design Document using Functional Requirement Document from the clients.
- Worked on various stages of SDLC - Design, Code, Unit Test, deployment, Post Implementation Support of SSRS Reports as per the requirements.
- Co-coordinated with Onsite team to get clarify any issues/questions.
- Involved in Unit Testing of Informatica mappings which load data to Reporting Data Mart.
- Support during implementation phases and responsible for migration of the project from development to production.
- Provided post implementation support - Ad hoc requirement changes, Bug fixes and Enhancements.
Tools: Microsoft SSRS 2005/2008Team Size 20
BI Reports Developer
- Developed SSRS Reports for Awards and Recognition (around 120 reports in total).
- Worked on development, testing and deployment of various SSAS cubes.
- Developed, tested and implemented SQL Server Stored Procedures which provide data for each report (around 130 in total).
- Come up with standard test case documents and performed unit testing.
- Involved in all implementation phases and responsible for migration of the project from development to production.
- Provided post implementation support - requirement changes, Bug fixes and Enhancements.
- Worked on performance improvement of SQL Server Stored Procedures, SSRS Reports and SSAS Cubes.