- A service oriented, customer focused, Data Architect, Data Analyst, ETL and IT professional with extensive hands d hands on experience in support and delivery of Data Warehouse, Operational Data Store, BI solution, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Meta Data Management, Customer Relationship Management projects and BIG Data technologies.
- Advanced data modelling skills including of Conceptual Data Model (CDM), Logical Data Model (LDM) and Physical Data Models (PDM) for OLTP’s and Dimensional Data Modelling (Star/Snowflake), normalization, de - normalization and implementation of Kimball and Inmon Methodology
- Over 15 + Years of experience in Banking, Financial, Trading and Healthcare Vertical.
- Expertise in Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Data Quality (IDQ), Informatica Analyst, Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), Informatica Meta Data Manager,DataStage,SSIS.
- Led DW teams and implemented multiple ETL, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics projects with resources from cross functional and technical teams. Scoped, planned and prioritized multiple projects simultaneously.
- Hands on experience in BI Reporting Tools Business Objects R4 /Crystal Reports, Tableau, R, SAS
- Led and participate in the development of short and long-term strategies to drive innovation, decrease speed to market, improve quality, and lower cost.
- Strong background in Autosys, AIX, UNIX, Linux, Shell Scripting (Korn Shell/Ksh) and Perl Scripting.
- Experience in Big Data subjects and technologies HDFS, Pig, Hive, Hadoop, HBase, NoSQL, Map R, Apache Spark, Kafka, AWS, Salesforce, Rest API, Java, SOA, XML, JSON, Web Services, Python, Snowflake
- Extensive experience in Database Development in Oracle,DB2, Netezza, MySQL, PostgreSQL,Cassandra
- Hands on experience in developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers, Complex SQL queries using Oracle PL/SQL and T-SQL.
- Perform Business Analysis, User Requirement Gathering, User Requirement Analysis, complex data analysis in support of ad-hoc and standing customer requests, develop programs, methodologies for analysing and presenting data
- Involved in full life cycle development and support of Data Warehouse projects. Involved in application support with SEI-CMM LEVEL 5 Software Quality, Process development and Test Methodologies.
- Experienced in establishing QA Procedures, QA Standards, proficient in writing and implementing test plans, documenting the testing procedures and writing in-depth test cases to meet the testing cycle.
- Extensive experience in conducting requirements gathering sessions to define system requirements via interviews, questionnaires, brainstorming sessions, workshops and prototyping.
- Hands on experience in Project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support simultaneous projects in an organizational structure in both Agile/Scrum/Kanban and Waterfall Methods
WAREHOUSING: Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.1/8.x/7.x/6.x, Informatica Developer (IDQ)Informatica Analyst, Informatica Metadata Repository, Informatica Metadata ManagerInformatica MDM HUB 9.7,.x,Siperian MDM Hub XU, SIF, Informatica Power
Exchange, Data Stage 7.x, Microsoft SSIS, DTS.
BI TOOLS: Business ObjectsX1i /R4 4.2, Crystal Reports 2011,Tableau 9.1,R, MicroStrategy 9.x/10.x
Microsoft SSRS/SSAS, Hyperion.
DATABASES: Oracle11g/12C, Sybase ASE/IQ, DB2 UDB 9.5, Teradata 7.x, Netezza 6.xMicrosoft SQL Server 2014, MySQL5.x, PostgreSQL
LANGUAGES: VBA, Perl, Python, PHP, Ruby, UNIX/LINUX Shell Scripting, C++, C#, Java
TECHNOLOGIES: J2EE, ASP, ASP.NET,Web Services, SharePoint/MOSS 2007, AWS
DATA MODEL: ER Studio 9.5.1/8.0, Erwin r9.6/R7, Visio 2007.IBM M1 (IFW)
TOOLS: Toad, Clear Case, Clear Quest, ALM, HP Quality Canter 10, QTP, DOORS 9.6, EclipseMS Project 2007, SVN, Jenkin, Rally, TIBCO BusinessEvents 5.2.x,WebStudioTIBCO BusinessWorks 5.12.x, Git,XML Spy.
ERP: SAP R/3.SAP BW
CRM: Salesforce, VisualForce, Apex
SCHEDULER: AUTOSYS, UC4, CONTROL M.
MAINFRAME: IBM 3090, MVS, JCL, CICS, DB2, COBOL.
BIG DATA:: HDFS, Pig, Hive, Hadoop, HBase, NoSQL, Map R, Apache Spark, Kafka, Cassandra
AWS: Amazon RDS,EC2,S3,Lambda,Redshift.DynomoDB,Athena
Technical Lead / Data Architect / ETL
- Responsible for Data Architect, Data Modeling,scoping, mapping, logical and physical model efforts, database planning, Schemas, Data Lake and supporting the migration plan
- Design, development of Informatica Mappings,Mapplets,Workflows,Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter and Implemented performance tuning logic on Informatica Targets, Sources, Mappings and Sessions to provide maximum efficiency and performance.
- Develop Unix Shell Scripts to parse flat files, Python Scripts to parse JSON files and to download files from AWS S3 buckets.
- Data Extracted from AWS S3 files, JSON are loaded in to AWS Redshift.
- Loaded the aggregate data into a relational database for reporting, dash boarding and ad-hoc analysis.
- Integrated new tools and developed technology frameworks/prototypes to accelerate the data integration process and empower the deployment of predictive analytics.
- Implemented Data Lake solutions using structured and unstructured data on AWS for Data Analysis
- Design and Developed dashboards, create and maintain data visualizations reports in Tableau.
Environment: Oracle 12.2,Toad,Oracle PL/SQL, Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.1,Python 2.6, Linux, AWSRedshift, DynomoDB, S3,Athena,Lamda,EC2,Apache Spark, Kafka, Tableau 9.1,Bash Scripting,
R,JSON, PostgreSQL, Snowflake, Cassandra
Technical Lead / Data Architect /Data Analyst
- Conducted JAD sessions with Management, Business Analysts, SME, Users in capturing and understanding/analyzing business requirements, defining project scope and communicate with other stakeholders for open and pending issues.
- Design the ETL processes to load data / real time data into the target Oracle database from multiple sources such as XML,flat files and databases.
- Involved in the development of Informatica Mappings,Mapplets and Workflows using Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Developer for complex data quality rules. Created various tasks like Session, Command, Timer and Event wait.
- Implemented performance tuning logic on Informatica Targets, Sources, Mappings and Sessions to provide maximum efficiency and performance.
- Modified several of the existing mappings based on the user requirements and maintained existing mappings, sessions and workflows.
- Participate in establishing and evolving architecture standards, reference models, guidelines and principles
- Lead Role in Design, Architect and Implementation of Data Quality Projects.
- Designed and developed Big Data analytics platform for processing customer viewing preferences and market data using Java, Python, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive and Pig.
- Integrated Hadoop into traditional ETL, accelerating the extraction, transformation, and loading of massive structured and unstructured data into data lake.
- Responsible for implementing MDM standards,MDM best practices, procedures, enhancements and support for Security Master ETL/MDM application for EDI.
- Developed and implemented SOA using XML/XSD and Web Services for data integration.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL Scripts and UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Developed Data Quality Business Rules for System Events,EDI, Web Services using TIBCO BE, WebStudio, and BusinesWorks for XML Payload and near real time process
- Involved in development, implementation, and management of data strategies that optimize data quality and improve standardization and business information value derived from enterprise data.
- Perform detailed analysis to support the planning and impact assessment for Data Quality initiatives.
- I nvolved in Data Quality Management, Data Resource Management, Data Stewardship and Data Administration, Maintaining Data Standards, Data Governance.
- Responsible for Data Architect, Data Modeling,scoping, mapping, logical and physical model efforts, database planning, Schemas and supporting the migration plan
- Developed BOXI Crystal Reports, Tableau Dashboards, Reports for multidimensional analysis
- Generated interactive dashboards in Tableau with Quick filters, Parameters. Created adhoc reports to users by connecting various data sources.Published Workbooks
- Responsible for creating data profiling methodology, identifying known data quality issues and communicate with team for handling the data.
- Perfom validation for Golden Records, Business Glossary, Catalog and Lineage analysis for IMR (Informatica Meta Data repository).
- Involved in data quality development and support initiatives by designing new data models, helping to track down sources of data anomalies, etc.
- Implemented DQ rules in Informatica Analyst (IDQ) for Adhoc Profiling and analysis for rules exceptions
- Work with the Agile team on complex reporting / dashboard solutions, developed self-reporting BI platform to the end user community
- Involved in Master Data Management, production support, QA/Testing, developing test scripts for Data Quality projects and reports, executing test cases in Quality Center and ALM.
Environment: Oracle 11g/12C,Toad, Informatica PowerCenter 9.6.1,Informatica MDM Hub 9.7.x, IDQ Developer 9.6.1, IDQ Analyst, 9.6.1, Informatica Metadata Manager,PowerExchange,Salesforce,TOAD,Linux,Shell Script(Ksh), Autosys, Tableau 9.1,Business Objects R4 (BOXIR4) /Crystal Reports 2011,ER Studio 9.5.1,TIBCO BusinessEvents 5.2.x,WebStudio,TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.12.x,Eclipse IDE,Java,Windows 8,Visual Studio 2013,Erwin r.9.6,SVN,Jenkins, Hive, Pig, HDFS, Hadoop Streaming, MapReduce, R and AWS.,XML Spy, PostgreSQL, Kafka
Technical Lead / Data Architect
- Developed ETL procedures using Informatica PowerCenter and custom PL/SQL.
- Created Informtica mappings for populating the data into the dimension, facts, and history tables from different sources systems.
- Developed Workflows using task developer, worklet designer, and workflow designer in Workflow manager.
- Tuned the performance of mappings by following Informatica best practices and also applied several methods to get best performance by decreasing the run time of workflows.
- Developed procedures for monitoring of daily/weekly/monthly ETL processes and backup procedures for possible ETL load failures, developed scheduler to run Informatica workflows
- Responsible for development of Informatica Mappings, Mapplets, and Workflows using Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica Developer for complex data quality rules
- Understand requirements to create, validate and implement Logical and Physical Data Models,DDL and Scripts.
- Created target state data model, identified attributes for Landing, Staging Area to be maintained in the Siperian MDM Hub.
- Develop process for data profiling, standardization, cleansing the data before loading into Siperian MDM Hub for match and merge for Customer and Address with HCP systems.
- Define, advice and write rules to enhance MDM efficiencies in support of client data program
- Analyse, validate, and interpret the content and quality of data within the Medical applications, Transactions, data stores and warehouses using Informatica Data Quality.
- Perform detailed data analysis and present findings in a cohesive, high impact format to drive and inform business and technical decisions
- Develop and maintain ORS Model and MDM rules and guidance etc.
- Responsible to perform functional and performance testing.
Environment: Oracle 11g,TOAD,Unix, Siperian MDM Hub XU,SIF, Business Data Director (BDD),Informatica PowerCenter 9.1,Informatica Data Quality 9.1,Erwin7.3.x, Windows 2003 Server, Informatica Metadata Repository, Netezza 6.1.x, Business Objects X1i,JBoss Application Server,Visio,Net
Technical Lead / Data Architect
- Developed Informatica mappings for extracting, cleansing, transforming and loading into Data Warehouse
- Involved in performance tuning for Informatica Mappings and databases to identify and remove processing bottlenecks, implementing the best practise for development
- Maintained source and target mappings, transformation logic and processes to reflect the changing business environment over time.
- Used various transformations like Filter, Router, Expression, Lookup Aggregator, Sequence Generator,
- Update Strategy, Joiner, Normalizer, Sorter and Union to develop mappings in Informatica Designer. Extensively used workflow variables, mapping parameters and mapping variables.
- Created sessions, batches for incremental load into staging tables and scheduled them to run daily.
- Used shortcuts to reuse objects without creating multiple objects in the repository and inherit changes made to the source automatically.
- Involved in Creating Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Index for loading the staging tables.
- Performed Data Mapping and Data Migration from heterogeneous sources into the Data Warehouse
- Involved in development of Perl and UNIX (ksh) Shell Scripts to generate various file formats and reports.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of a new Data Marts
- Involved in Data Architect, Data Model,ETL Design and Development
- Preparing release notes, deployment of Workflows and Jobs to test and production environment
- Created attributes for the dimensions/Fact tables based on the traceability matrix & source systems.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams, database administrators and develop detailed functional, data and technical requirements
- Defined Target Load Order Plan and Constraint based loading
- Developed various Reports, Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, with various charts and views using filters.Created parameterized reports, Drill down and Drill through reports.
- Automated and scheduled UNIX shell scripts for Informatica sessions and batches
- Coordination with offshore in development activities and QA testing.
Environment: Oracle 11G,AIX, DB2 UDB 9.5,SQL Server 2005, Shell Script, Windows 2003 Server, Informatica PowerCenter 8.6, Erwin7.3, SAP R/3,SAP BW, MicroStrategy 9.x