- Having 11plus years of professional Software Development Experience with strong Object - Oriented Analysis, Designing and Programming skills with extensive experience including 7 plus years in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a Developer, Administrator & Lead.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Lightning, and support with Salesforce platform.
- Customized existing Visualforce to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) for developing Lightning Components, Actions, Event and Server-Side Controller.
- Creating Lightning Components and used Salesforce SLDS to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Proficiency in administrative tasks like Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Creating Roles, Profiles, Users, Email Services, Page Layouts, Actions, Reports and Approval Processes.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Components,Apex Web services,Org - Wide default,Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Knowledge on WSDL , web services SOAP API, BULK API, REST API , force.com callouts , Batch and Schedule Apex Programs. experience in Salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions .
- Hands on experience in writing queries using SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes, Triggers and Governor Limits.
- Experienced in scripting languages like HTML, XML, CSS, JSP, AJAX, APEX Web Services API development skills and Java Script, Web Services-Axis.
- Strong knowledge of SFDC standard data structures and familiarity with Force.com Explorer, Data loader and Import Wizard. Experienced working with salesforce.com sandbox, production environments, also with Eclipse IDE Force.com Plug-in environments.
- Expertise in maintaining the functional areas of Data Management, Campaigns, Leads, Forecasting Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visualforce sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Experienced working in development support for System Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Production support.
- Worked on Agile/Waterfall development methodology. Have knowledge on Integration Tools like CTI ( Computer-Telephony Integration).
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Having experience on maintaining 1100 users in sales force.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
SFDC Technologies: Lightning Application, Apex Custom Controllers, Apex Data Loader, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Batch Class, S-Control, Visual force (Pages, Components & Controllers) Workflows, Approvals, Email Templates, Formulas, Validation Rules, Roles & profiles, Dashboards, Custom Objects
SFDC Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production) Exact target
Integrating Tools: Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Data Export
Programming Languages: Apex, Java, C, C++, SQL, SOQL, SOSL, CSS
Web development: XML, HTML, Visual force, Web services, jQuery, Ajax. Java Script
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, Windows 2000/2003/2008
IDE: Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Adobe Flash
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Lead
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing etc.
- Created Objects and fields, Relationships and Record Types, Page Layouts, Profiles and Assignments Rules.
- Involved in Design and development of Workflow Rules, Triggers, Validation Rules, and other customizations with Salesforce.com.
- Developed many requirements using metadata and change set.
- Worked on developing customer portal for developed an application for portal users.
- Created Limited Lightning Apps Combing Lightning Design System, Lighting App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Experienced working on writing SOQL and SOSL queries.
- Developed complex formula to calculate response time shows flags reminding customer service reps.
- Involving in doing unit testing by writing test class and working with UAT.
- Worked on Force.com Explorer for querying Salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries ad experience on Salesforce1 platform to build Mobile app by enabling Lightning components.
- Customized Salesforce.com User profiles by setting Standard and Custom objects, Custom App, Field level Security, Permission Sets for Client services and Marketing.
- Provided Case Management by configuring Email-to-Case for end user to submit a case through Outlook.
- Experienced in creating service cloud workflows like Key customer case notification and notifying relevant people in a high priority case.
- Personalized the user interface for each user or user group so customers are presented with the precise information they need using Customer portal.
- Increased the visibility of costs incurred during manufacturing processes by developing a cost accounting module that integrated into the existing ERP.
- Implemented Marketing Sales, Customer Service, Call Center & Support Administration.
- D eveloped data migration scripts and implementing data cleansing tools.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, and S Control to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Used Metadata API within Salesforce to access workflow rules and picklist fields.
- Developed custom pages using Apex,Visualforce and controllers for customized UI of application work flow.
- Worked as a Salesforce Chatter APP with the organization and regularly participated in the meetings and chatter community.
- Developed various Visualforce pages to manage sales plan call sheets within Salesforce, capturing prep data and call activity.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Conducted meetings with on-shore and off-shore teams to update with the project status.
- Migrated the code from personal sandbox to DEV by using GITHUB, JENKINS and migrated code from DEV to QA using Force.com IDE and ANT.
- Implemented escalation rules, automatic case generation and their escalation to call center representative, and generated email alerts for quick issue resolution.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, S-Controls, HTML, Java Script, Apex Triggers, Web Services, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Service Cloud, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Lead Salesforce Consultant/Salesforce Administrator
Confidential, Rockville, MD.
- Worked as an enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator.
- Worked on building Lightning Components by applying SLDS (Salesforce Lightning Design System) and embed these components in Visualforce pages.
- Upgraded from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Creating Lightning Components and used Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS) to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in Lightning experience.
- Created various Reports (Summary reports, Matrix reports, pie charts, Dashboards, and Graphics).
- Developed Visualforce Pages using different components and using Angualr.js, HTML5, CSS3.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Skilled in understanding and implementing the new salesforce Lightning Experience.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards.
- Defined objects and field level security for different objects.
- Worked on Community cloud to connect with customers and employees with each other.
- Followed Agile & Scrum methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
- Maintained and customized Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions.
- Worked on converting Salesforce classic VF pages into Lighting using Lighting components and Lightning App builder.
- Implemented sublime and integrated with Maven for continuous integration with Sandbox environments.
- Written Apex REST API Web Service classes to automate the end to end flow.
- Used Jenkins for integrating salesforce projects.
- Involved in writing triggers to process incoming service e-mail requests from customers to automatically create new case records.
- Implemented visual force pages with custom controller, standard controller, controller extension and standard set controller.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rule.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE, Mavens mate for developing Visualforce Pages, Controller Classed and Triggers.
- Automated the test scripts using Maven-Selenium Project in Eclipse Editor.
- Involved in Data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Performed Bulk Data Migration from Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard, Excel Connector, Data loader, Workbench, Apex Data Loader utility and ETL tools.
- Attended meetings and interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements for salesforce.com CRM implementation
- Developed different Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visualforce components.
Environment: Salesforce CRM, Force.com, Apex Language, Visualforce, Custom Component, Lightning Component, Service Cloud, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects &Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Web Services, Reports, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Workbench.
SFDC Developer/Salesforce.com Consultant
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations.
- Implemented Email-to- Case, Web-to- Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer’s cases in Cases Tab.
- Auto Response rules, Assignment Rules and Escalation Rules.
- Managed Service Cloud components including Service Console, Partner portal, Call Center, CTI integration , Customer Portal, Live agent, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Worked with Visual Force Pages, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers, Apex Coding, Apex Web Services, Apex Classes and Apex Triggers.
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S-Objects and fields to describe information, execute Dynamic SOQL, SOSL and DML queries.
- Used SOQL and SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Created several workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in accordance with organizational requirements.
- Created and used different HTML Email templates.
- Experience in ETL Methods for integrating data feeds on Salesforce cloud.
- Developed Complex Apex Batch Jobs and changes to the existing Jobs for better Performance.
- Created profiles, roles and implemented objectlevel, fieldlevel and record level security.
- Developed and deployed workflowrules, approval processes, email templates, and assignment rules.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development.
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Database.com, Apex Script, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, List Views, Email Templates, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, HTML, Reports, Dashboards.
Confidential, Kendallpark, NJ
Java/Jr. Salesforce CRM Consultant
- Worked closely with project Stakeholders and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to prepare Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD)
- Responsible for delivering User Stories every month consisting of Service, Sales and Marketing clouds
- Utilized Elicitation Techniques in order to gather requirements pertaining to the project and business requirements
- Assisted Scrum Master in facilitating Sprint Review, Daily stand-up meeting and Retrospective Meeting
- Conducted an extensive Gap Analysis, with consultation of an SME, of the AS-IS system to ensure better understanding of the TO-BE system and in corporate every change seamlessly
- Experience in creating Use Case Diagram and Document, Behavior Diagram (Sequence Diagrams, State Chart Diagram and Activity Diagrams) based on UML (Unified Modelling Language)
- Built a Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to document all functional dependencies and be able to track and trace these functional requirements and their dependencies Helped in translating functional requirements to developers and assisted the development team in understanding user stories
- Assisted in set-up of user management and ensured creation of users, profiles and roles for employees
- Maintained profiles and implemented Object and Field Level Security to hide critical information on the profile users
- Also implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permission to provide shared access among users
- Worked extensively on different functionalities on Lead Viz. Lead to Opportunity Conversion, Lead Conversion and Lead Routing
- Collaborated with channel partners to ensure smooth functioning of the Retail Partner Relationship Management (PRM) post-implementation of the new system
- Generated various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed the user interfaces using JSP s, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib .
- Developed various java business classes for handling different functions.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles API
- Involved in Documentation and Use case design using UML modeling include development of Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, and Use Case Transaction diagrams.
- Participated in design and code reviews
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and also performed client-side validation
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules. Used SVN as version control
- Used Tomcat as the server and used Log4J for logging the events.
Environment: Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts 1.x, JNDI, DB2, HTML, XML, DOM, SAX, ANT, AJAX, Rational Rose, Eclipse Indigo 3.5, SOAP, Apache Tomcat, Oracle 10g, LOG4J, SVN.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect from the Java application to the Database.
- Worked on implementation of GUI module with Struts Framework and used CVS for version control.
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, CSS, JSP’s, Struts (tiles and tag libraries) and user validations.
- Developed the code using Agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of the progress and issues pertaining to the project. The backend is supported by MS SQL Server.
- Used Eclipse in developing different J2EE components. Used Servlets, JSPs and Struts framework.
- Analyzed the requirements and designed the ER diagrams in accordance with the specifications.
- Responsible for developing some of the PHP based frameworks.
- Developed the programs using HTML, JSP, XML, and Servlets.
- Used SQL Queries and Stored Procedures extensively in retrieving the contents from SQL Server.
- Used JSP for taking the user input and sending it to the Java business classes.
- Worked in different sandboxes for development and testing and involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set.
- Understanding the environmental issues and responsible for proposing the effective methods to be implemented.
- Responsible for the unit testing, functional testing and regression testing.
- Worked on analyzing, debugging and resolving issues found during integration and user acceptance testing phase.
- Used Log4J for logging and tracing the messages.