- Over 6+ years of IT experience with above 5 years’ experience in the Salesforce.com CRM Platform both as Certified Developer (DEV 401) and Certified Administrator (ADM 201).
- SFDC Techno Functional with thorough knowledge of requirement gathering from functional and other business users. Experience working with both point - and-click configuration as well as programmatic customization.
- Extensive experience in salesforce.com implementation cycle in Sales, Marketing, Service and Support modules.
- Strong Salesforce ecosystem knowledge and integration components (APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, data loaders, etc.) including performing multiple complex data migrations and integrations to Salesforce Action Grid, developing macro's, creating widgets, customizing console components and using Flow.
- Extensive experience in application design, customization, development, support on Salesforce.com, Force.com platform and Web based application using Apex.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers and Visual Force.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Sales force.
- Extensive experience in lead, Case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Exposure to Custom Report Types, Visualforce Components, Custom Settings, Duplicate Management, Certificate and Key Management, Renewal Forecasting, ROI calculation, Inventory Graphs.
- Exposure to implementation, consultation, development, customization, integration, migration and support services for Salesforce, Salesforce1, Force.com, AppExchange apps and projects related to CRM modifications.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits. Experience in working with client specific solutions like Salesforce.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments as well as the ability to efficiently analyze and interpret data using Salesforce.
- Exposure to Salesforce1 and Lighting components and working experience on the Salesforce App Cloud in designing the enterprise apps with the new Lightning Experience which combines the new Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components
- Experience with data migration and updates through the tool App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com and also worked on Cloud Integration Platform Dell Boomi.
- Leaded Veeva Vault Promo mats, Submissions, Medcomms implementations, as well as I-rep and IVA/CLM implementation.
- Veeva Administrator and Implementation experience in more than two projects. as well as hands on experience in Veeva integration on Salesforce platform
- Executed technical requirements for a Salesforce Implementation and Lightning UI rollout.
- Experienced in migrating from proprietary legacy system to SFDC and setting up Lighting UI.
- Executing solution design activities such as data mapping, object modeling, page layout design and rule logic definitions as well as Developed and contributed to data migration and/or systems integrations strategy and developed data mappings.
- Knowledge of Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud Integration using pre-built connectors and point to point integration with CRM and ERP applications as well as Product Configuration & Rules, Commerce Process, Document Engine and Pricing functionality of Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud.
- Delivered a best-in-class Patient Services capability leveraging SFDC Service Cloud, integrated with peripheral systems (zPaper, DocuSign, Veeva Network, Veeva CRM, Domo).
- Experience in running salesforce services on AWS infrastructure and Virtualization Based technologies
- Expertise in SFDC Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Experience in ExactTarget, Buddy Media, Radian 6 and Social Studio in different projects. Experienced in using Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer console for development and debugging and query.
- Implementation experience on using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), VisualForce pages, Custom tabs, Custom Objects, S-Controls, Reports, Analytical Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Efficient in understanding the business requirements and creating custom apps, custom objects and fields, relationships, page layouts, validation and workflow rules.
- Experience with the enterprise integration to Salesforce.com. As well as experience in Service Cloud console including working with CTI adapters, mobile application integrations. And Working knowledge of ETL tools and integration leveraging SFDC web services API as well as data transfer using ETL tools.
- Experience in deployment from Sandbox to Production using Force.com Migration Tools like Force.com IDE and Change Sets.
- Exposure to Data Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader, MuleSoft’s Dataloader.io, JitterBit Data Loader, Progress Data Direct, Starfish ETL, Talend Open Studio, Midas, Pentaho Community Edition, Apatar, MassEffect, Dataloader.io, Informatica Data Loader and data migration tools
- Experienced in creating public, private and unlisted Chatter Groups to collaborate with other team members while working in a team.
- Extensive exposure to Black Box testing, Smoke testing, Usability testing, End-to-End testing, System testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experienced working in Cross-functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing efforts.
- Strong understanding of Change Management and Release management processes and Experience in successful software project implementations related to SaaS in Quote to Cash Business scenarios and experience on working with BML/BML Functions for complex use cases.
- Innovative, possess strong business acumen and the talent to be part of a team deploying complex Salesforce.com projects with major integration components using AppExchange, possess the ability to communicate effectively and help the company foster change.
Force.com: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers), S-Controls, Veeva CRM, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Force.com, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Case Management Automation
Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Order Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management, Lead Management, Content Management, Customer Service/Case Management, Pricing, identity management, Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing and De-duplication, Agreements and Entitlements, Incident Management, capacity planning,, Dashboard/Report development, Release management, Change Management through BMC Remedy, BMC CMDB, Remedy
Salesforce Integration Tool: Apex Data Loader, SOAP, web Services, WSDL, Eclipse Force.com IDE Plug-in, Connector, Informatica Cloud Data Wizard, Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Workbench, Cast Iron systems, Composite, Scribe, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Oracle CPQ(BigMachines), Maven Connector with Salesforce, Ant Connector with Salesforce, Force.com Excel Connector, Jitter bit Data Loader, Talend Open Studio, Mass Effect. Progress Data Direct, Starfish ETL, Midas, Pentaho Community Edition, Apatar, Dell Boomi, Data Import wizard, Data loader .io, DocuSign, Insight Squared, Cloudingo, Hoopla, Hub Spot, Inside Sales, Data.com, Demand Tools, zPaper, DocuSign, Veeva Network, Veeva CRM, Domo, Xactly, Capital Markets.
Visual Force: Custom Visual Force Pages
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MySQL, UDB DB2, PL/SQL, RDBMS
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, RAD, Waterfall.
Platforms: Windows, Windows Server, Linux.
Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Workbench, Eclipse IDE.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/98/95, MS-DOS, UNIX
Documenting Tools/Analytics: MS Office, Microsoft Project & Visio, Rational, Smart sheet, Rally, Jira, Basecamp, and Google Apps (Docs & Sheets), UML, SFDC Wave, SSRS, Tableau
Web Design Tools: SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Office, Visio 5.0, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Flex Builder, MS Excel, MS-Project 2000 Reporting Services Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Business Objects
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Admin, Salesforce.com Developer and Business Analyst in the organization.
- Developed and deployed Salesforce.com Unlimited edition in Sales Cloud Platform.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented Single Sign-On (SSO) in multiple Salesforce instances using SAML 2.0 and OAuth 2.0.
- Involved in Social Collaboration project to connect Salesforce Chatter platforms, Zyncro social collaboration tool, Make Positive Passport, Apttus X-Author for Outlook, Jive and StreamOnce, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product/Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ
- Maintained CPQ tool updated with latest functionality by Installing Apttus CPQ releases.
- Customized Apttus CPQ tool based on Business Requirement for Quoting.
- Invoked Apttus custom pricing callback to override standard pricing functionality.
- Configured Apttus CPQ for Auto-renewals, Amendments of an existing contract.
- Designed and architected Apttus solution for Subscription based Billing and Revenue Recognition
- Lead data migration for both salesforce and Apttus objects using X-author for Excel Apttus tool
- Worked on an Angular JS Application for our Dynamic Partner Pricing page to display the current discounts for a particular partner based on their purchase history.
- Created Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case forms. Created Escalation rules to escalate the cases
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Worked with admin team to create profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Working on different portals like partner portal, customer portal and community portals and integrated with different backend systems for SAP and Oracle as well as home ground billing system.
- Created marketing campaign using exact target, monitor their run and reporting
- By using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), created, targeted, tracked, and managed email and digital media campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of Exact Target data model and integrating with varied data sources
- Salesforce with recursive AWS IDE Instances for clients utilizing GitHub and Amazon for stability, APEX, Visual Force, MSSQL/MySQL/Oracle and Dynamo DB
- Moved all servers from in-house server to cloud based AWS with Salesforce orgs.
- Migration of Existing application to AWS cloud and automated regular AWS tasks like snapshots creation.
- Developed Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers to develop custom business logic
- Participated in the bug review meetings with Testing Team and, updated requirements document as per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application.
- Implementation of sales wave analytics for senior management forecasting review and analysis. Use of a full sandbox for development and UAT testing.
- Use of Dell Boomi to connect Salesforce with Cost Point and Managed 2000 ERP systems.
- Deployed a standardized Veeva online and iRep solution to the following global Markets: UK, SE, FI, NO, DK, AT, and France.
- Developed Controlled Substance solution for US Veeva iRep.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining excellence within the Veeva Customer Relationship Management system and related applications, systems, and processes, including Javelin Roster Manager, Informatica Master Data Management integration, Veeva Vault, and Veeva CRM and Vault implementation.
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API.
- Integrated Salesforce with external billing applications using MuleSoft Salesforce connector
- Experienced in the use of Data Loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler.
- Developed SFDC Customized Reports, Dashboards and Processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Extensively involved in data migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers
- Used Salesforce Lightning combines the new Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components to enable anyone to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps build on Salesforce1 Platform.
- Used Salesforce Lightning to delivers a modern, smart experience across every device.
- Working on automating processes with lightning process builder and implementing SSO for large Salesforce user base managing the continuous improvement of the infrastructure in agile environment by partnering with development team.
- Migrated consistently to Lightning from Classic in order the sales reps find Just-In-Time information about customers and prospects. Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields
- Generated weekly and monthly reports from BMC Remedy in order to provide the status/coordinate with IT support
- Teams to help triage any outstanding issues.
- Hands on experience in Integrating Evernote business on salesforce that helps to capture and share information and Salesforce integration with Cloudingo.
- Specialist in Salesforce integration with Conga Conductor, Conga composer and Conga Courier for the purpose of producing auto reports and Excel documents and Implemented SKUID for building user friendly interface(UI) for both standard and custom objects and to add custom functionalities in Force.com
- Hands on experience with Cloudingo Manual Merge (Single-Table Filters), Manual Convert (Multi-Table Filters)
- , Mass Merge and Mass Convert, Auto Merge as well as Run Window and Throttle with Reports.
- Executed reports, used Cloudingo, and analyzed SFDC data externally to maintain integrity and to document broken triggers.
- Responsible for data model for deduping the data using Cloudingo.
- Experience within Oracle CPQ(BigMachines) with strong CRM background including, Oracle CPQ(BigMachines) implementations and also customized Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud integration with CRM/ERP applications. Responsible for Bulk Data Upload/Migration Strategy from Legacy System to Oracle BigMachines CPQ Cloud.
- Responsible for migrating existing data (Accounts, Contacts, Events and Tasks) from legacy systems to Salesforce.com using data Loader.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com ide, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, JSON, Angular JS, Java Script Doc E-sign, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, AWS, Custom Tabs, Sales Cloud, Email Services, Security Controls, SOAP, REST, Sandbox data loading, Oracle CPQ(BigMachines), Apttus(CPQ,CLM),ANT tool, Agile, Rally, SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, and OpenID-Connect, MongoDB, Veeva CRM and Vault, Salesforce Lightning, Cast Iron, Cloudingo, SKUID, Conga Merge, Conga Templates, UAT.
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Manage, train and schedule technical team for all data center project activity for Salesforce.com
- Involved in API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for the Salesforce.com (SFDC) application.
- Day to day Administration activities. Salesforce Org involves more than 500 users and 34 Profiles.
- Extensively worked on End-to-End real time web service integration
- Implemented Apex classes & Triggers as per the needs of the application.
- Developed an Approval Process with complex logic which tracks the lifecycle of Lead to Opportunity Conversion.
- The Approval Process involves with triggers, workflows, visual force page, custom buttons, email templates, custom report types.
- Created Users, roles, profiles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies and sharing rules to provide shared access among different users.
- Involved in authoring Business Requirement Documents (BRD) into System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and identifying interface and business process specifications.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Worked on Custom Labels and Custom Settings. Setting up different languages.
- Worked on different types of email templates.
- Implemented the duplicate management rules on contact and Account.
- Implemented the new country and state pick list.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud simultaneously.
- Worked on standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, Cases (case management) and Opportunities.
- Maintaining the lead and Opportunity objects and performing the de-duping and Clean-up activities.
- Created Web to lead and Email to Case process.
- Created complex reports involving Matrix and Summary reports.
- Configured the business login hours, Profile based login IP address restrictions and Organization wide login IP address restrictions.
- Implemented the application requirements on Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Created test scenarios and packages in sandboxes and migrated them to the production.
- Migration of code to deployment after the successful testing on the sandbox Communicated regularly with the SFDC designated super users to support them in their role and provide information and training on new features and functionality.
- Created custom objects, custom fields, pick lists, field dependencies and validation rules.
- Created page layouts, search layouts, custom links, related lists, workflows and other components on a record detail and edit pages
- Maintained user security permissions as per the organizational needs.
- Developed Triggers, Apex classes and visual force pages as per the needs of the application
- Creating custom objects, custom fields, tabs, Record types and list views.
- Created mini page layouts, search layouts and page layouts to organize custom fields, custom links and other components on detail and edit pages of the record.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Visual force (Pages, Component, & Controllers), Security Controls, Escalation rules, Assignment rules, Record types, Custom objects and Fields, Time based triggers, Triggers, Workflow Rules, Data loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Schema Builders, and Custom Tabs, Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Created both Managed and Unmanaged Packages with deprecated annotations to be available for partner Sales force users and other external users.
- Used Data Loader for insert update and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read extract and load data from comma separated values CSV files.
- Implemented case management automation on Case Object to track and solve customer s issue and also Implemented Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer s cases.
- Created Visual force pages that could be rendered as PDF s build dashboard components and define email templates.
- Maintained an E-mail to Case system with auto-notifications sent to users when a case is created for their respective departments.
- Developed Visualforce Pages with standard and custom controllers.
- Developed Apex Triggers to update fields and child objects.
- Developed Apex Classes Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Implemented Wrapper classes for better visual force pages management and smooth functioning.
- Created sharing rules for providing cross functional teams of the organization access to records.
- Created Custom controllers implementing complex code for Sales Force VF pages also integrated force.com application on mobile platform like I-phone Blackberry and Android.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading and maintaining the quality of the data.
- Handled SOAP/Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Used SOQL SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Salesforce validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
Environment: Force.com IDE, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce pages, Validation Rules, Formula Fields, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards, Workflow, Approvals, Web Services.