- Over 8 years of progressive IT experience in the diversified field of Business Analysis, Software Development, Testing, Support, Quality Assurance, product management, ecommerce
- Worked on system conversion by gathering Business Requirements and performing GAP analysis, Facilitating JAD sessions, Developing Use Cases
- Documenting Business Requirements (BRD, FRD) and Functional Requirements Specification (FRS) also documented User Stories and facilitated Story Point discussions to serve as the primary point of contact to communicate application functionality, behavior and interactions
- Worked on data migration, data analysis, data mapping, data modeling, data conversion, Requirement Analysis, Business Modeling and Use Case Development using UML, Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Successful completion of business analysis activities and deliverables (as - is process flows, to-be process flows, business and user requirements, data dictionary, business rules, use cases)
- Good knowledge of Extreme Programming using AGILE Methodologies with iterative and incremental Software Development process. Incorporated SCRUM Methodology and worked with Project Methodologies like AGILE, SCRUM, Waterfall, RUP, XP, and Hybrid methodologies.
- Experience with Manual Testing and auto testing Win Runner and Test Director, Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) & UAT and worked extensively on testing, troubleshooting, code review, preparing user documentation and post implementation support.
- C, C++, Java, SQL, HTML, XML, C#, VB, ASP:
- Oracle, MS SQL server, MS Access, IBM DB2:
- Word, Excel, Access, Power point, Project, Visio:
Confidential, Warren, Michigan
Lead Business System Analyst
- Collaborate with product owner on the scope of the project given the resources and timeline
- Make resource estimations based on the work items in pipeline and work with resource managers on securing the resources for the required timeframe
- Conduct status meetings to manage and track the project for a team of 8 people with accurate detail on the work for developers, business analysts and QA resources in MS Project for both on-shore and off-shore teams
- Responsible to work with the team on upgrading the eDeals portal for Shipping, Receiving, Scheduling, Invoicing and Inventories
- Responsible for gap analysis on the existing eDeals portal for coupons and the real need from the business community
- Create Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Traceability Matrix, Data Mapping, and Data Flow
Confidential, Saint Petersburg, Florida
- Worked as a liaison between business and technical teams to communicate requirement prioritization and implementation level of effort to make sure highest value features are given higher priority.
- Identified system integration requirements, and coordinated the collection and verification of business needs.
- Collected and documented business processes as well as business rules.
- Participated in the identification, understanding, and documentation of business requirements, including the applications capable of supporting those requirements.
- Translated the business needs into system requirements, communicating with the business on a non-technical level, and with the System Analyst on a more technical level.
- Gained extensive experience with tools such as Lombardi and MS Visio.
- Performed gap analysis.
- Performed task decomposition, delegated tasks and monitored project milestones using MS Project.
- Involved in the full HIPAA compliance lifecycle from GAP analysis, mapping, implementation, and testing for processing of Medicaid Claims.
- Performed RCA on denial claims for rejections based on new ICD-10 adjudication.
- Interacted with Claims, Payments and Enrollment hence analyzed and documented related business processes.
Confidential, Holtsville, New York
- Configured a Qualys Data Feed for a client into a hosted RSA Archer SaaS environment.
- Provided functional overviews to a client new to the RSA Archer tool.
- Worked with Development of additional ‘on-demand’ applications, questionnaires, and custom authoritative source content for clients in Archer v5
- Was responsible for requirements gathering for implementations of RSA Archer via client workshops
- Worked on the ETL process which included the schema design and writing SQL queries.
- Participated in the logical and physical design sessions, developed design documents.
- Worked extensively with Oracle and SQL Server.
- Designed and developed the database for various projects.
- Also helped the business units understand how data warehousing and data mining techniques can help them do their decision making in a more organized and easy manner.
- Helped the developer team understand the needs of the business environment using the programming terminology.
- Collaborated with development architect and the business to develop both high-level and detailed application architecture to meet the business needs.
- Worked as a primary Business Analyst for Global Payment Utility application for Citi Retail Services.
- Analyze business requirements and translate them into system requirements.
- Created User Stories in the requirement management tool called Blueprint.
- Reviewing the backlog items and user stories with the whole team.
- Actively participated in Sprint review meetings.
- Arranged requirement walkthrough sessions with the client to confirm that all the requirements have been captured and obtained sign off.
- Communicate with the Onsite and Offshore development teams.
- Actively participated in Release Planning.
- Worked on the conversion phase of the Citi Retail Services project.
- Developed Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams in Rally tool.
Confidential, Watertown, Massachusetts
- Aided in the collection of User Requirements and Business Requirements to create the Business Requirement Documentation (BRDs), using MS Word and MS Visio that provided appropriate scope of work for technical team to develop prototype and overall system.
- Incorporated and implemented all the HIPAA standards, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), transaction syntax like ANSI X12, ICD-9, ICD-10 coding and HL7.
- Conducted AS-IS and TO-BE analysis and assisted in developed process models and systems integration structure.
- Involved in the analysis of HIPAA compliance and EDI transaction sets and actively participated in the designing of the EDI transactions using the new HIPAA 5010 version also including the use of ICD-10 codes.
- Conducted and facilitated Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to reduce time spent in moving information between stakeholders and team members.
- Wrote test cases and test plans for the related and assigned scripts according to the test strategies defined in the project and testing team guidelines in Quality center.
- Conducted the AS-IS and TO-BE analysis of the business process using GAP analysis.
- Recommended corrective actions, if necessary, along with the progress against Development/Action Plan routinely to the Project Manager.