- Around 8+ years of experience in Salesforce.com as developer and Administrator.
- Experience of Salesforce.com Development, implementation including configuration and customization/Business analysis, data migration.
- Aggressive Salesforce CRM Business Analyst who is constantly looking for the best ways to maximize each customer relationship. Adept in data mining generating detailed and useful reports.
- Proficient in customizing standard objects: Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in Lightning Platform, building Lightning components and also using the Lightning App builder.
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Experience in mapping and migration of data to Salesforce.com objects and fields from legacy systems.
- Experience in configuration of Single Sign On (SSO) and enforcing Organization wide security.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with Jive and Jira, which are knowledge base and bug tracking systems used in Service Cloud.
- Extensive knowledge in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and ExactTarget Marketing cloud.
- Proficient in writing and validating project specific Technical as well as functional documents.
- Experience in providing training to business users who use Apttus & LMS
- Having Experience in Apex, Batch Apex, Visualforce,
- Experience in activities related to SFDC Configuration like Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Process.
- Experience in designing of Custom objects, Custom fields, Page layouts, Custom Reports. Experience in designing Visualforce pages and providing functionality to those through based on client and application requirements.
- Integration of Salesforce.com with other applications by using Salesforce web services
- REST, SOAP API & knowledge in Streaming API to send real - time notifications to Deal desk users
- Having Good Knowledge on Email Alerts, System Configuration, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience on tools like Ant, Data Loader, Work bench, Demand tools & Eclipse
Force.com: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers), Apex Web Services & Callouts, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Data Loader, Lightning, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Case Management Automation
Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Order Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management, Pricing, Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing and De-duplication, Agreements and Entitlements, Incident Management, Change Management through BMC Remedy.
Salesforce Integration Tool: Apex Data Loader, SOAP, web Services, WSDL, Eclipse Force.com IDE Plug-in, Connector, Informatica Cloud Data Wizard, Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Maven Connector with Salesforce, Ant Connector with Salesforce, Force.com Excel Connector, Jitter bit Data Loader, Data Import wizard, Data loader .io, Demand Tools
Visualforce: Custom Visualforce Pages
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Workbench, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Performed detailed analysis in requirements design sessions with business users and iron out solutions and prepared technical design document.
- Worked with various ncino objects loans, site visit details, collateral, covenant, floods and salesforce standard objects and created some custom objects, tabs, validations, page layouts, search layouts, workflows and its actions and approval processes.
- Designed, developed and deployed Visualforce pages and components with rich UI, Apex Controllers (Custom and extensions) and Apex Classes, triggers, batch apex for various functional needs in the application by following best practices.
- Used SOQL, SOSL and Aggregate queries in apex classes, triggers, Batch and Schedule classes with consideration of Governor Limits for data query and manipulation against salesforce objects.
- Worked on third party RIVA application in the process of Creating Outlook sent items as Salesforce tasks and Outlook appointments as Salesforce Events.
- Created various custom report types, Tabular, Summary and Matrix reports with charts and build custom dashboards and dynamic dashboards for the users.
- Configured salesforce administration by Creating/managing Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Public Groups, Queues, Data Sharing Settings using OWD, Criteria and Owner based Sharing rules, Data analysis/migration.
- Performed inbound and outbound integrations to salesforce from external ERP and web applications by developing apex REST and SOAP web services respectively.
- Involved with Salesforce. com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of Salesforce. com support.
- Worked with Git for managing code base repository for the organization and used to pull and push changes into the repository for migration.
- Worked with the Business Stakeholders in designing the requirements and documenting the same using various tools like Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Visual Paradigm.
Environment: Salesforce. com, Lightning, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, Triggers, Web Services, Flows, Workflows, Data loader, Demand tool, Workflows, Approval process, Communication Templates, Java Script, HTML, XML, AJAX, Force. com plug-in for Eclipse IDE, CSS, Force. com IDE, Force. com Migration tool, Sandbox, Windows XP.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in complete life cycle of Leasing Opportunity portal.
- Managed Off-shore team of three developers and tracked the progress.
- Involved in gathering business and technical requirements for leasing quote automation and build the application right from the scratch and deploy it to production.
- Created custom Page layouts with custom fields and buttons based on the business logic. Designed and developed Visualforce pages based on the custom requirement
- Built Visualforce Leasing Calculator to calculate the monthly payments based on the total amount financed and residual value.
- Integrated Salesforce instances with Marketo for revenue performance management needs and also to revamp our lead life cycle systems from data clean up to automation of reports.
- Customized ExactTarget application as per the business requirements.
- Involved in ExactTarget Marketing Cloud subscribers, lists, profile attributes, fuel and emails.
- Developed Apex Classes and Extensions to add required functionality to Visualforce Pages
- Wrote Apex Triggers to implement business logic which sends emails to the vendor banks for credit check and Quote processing.
- Created several workflows and approval processes needed in different stages of actual quote processing.
- Interacted with business user groups to gather requirements to do a support portal POC using Lightning and get an understanding of the timeline and overlap with customer portal.
- Build Lightning components and made them available as a drag and drop option in the Lightning APP builder.
- Worked on SFDC standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Leads, and Campaigns etc.
- Developed email templates which pulls all the data from the customer record.
- Worked on tools like Work bench, Data loader, Demand tools, Informatica for mass updates, import and export of data
- Involved in Lead management, which is important part in HDD business and worked on workflows for updating leads based on the lead scoring from Eloqua.
- Worked on Change sets, Packages, Eclipse, ANT migration tool for deploying apps and several other components.
- Organized meetings with stake holders to provide information on progress and critical milestones of the project.
- Closely worked with SFDC Admins and Business Analysts in the Org involved in integration and merging two salesforce instances (Xyratex & EVault). Sales & Service
- Cloud Migrations.
- Worked on Partner Communities and implemented Sales portal home page
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Lightning UI, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Service Cloud, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, HTML, Sandbox, ANT migration tool, Eclispse, Eloqua, Windows
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Used Salesforce Automation for Sales Lead Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, Approvals and Workflow.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and deploys ad hoc Salesforce.com reports and dashboards. Created Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Validation Rules.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed Visualforce pages based on the business requirements.
- Develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Integrated ExactTarget with a variety of marketing, Analytics and business softwares.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Work on complex data migration projects using Data Loader tool and Cast Iron.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files of PHP for extracting the data.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatica on Demand.
- Modifying Page layouts and setting the Record Types.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Manage page layouts, fields, and system interface/capabilities. Maintenance of data entry standards & data integrity process.
- Build & monitor standard analysis and reporting for marketing campaigns. Experience with maintain user roles, security and profiles.
- Create and manage workflow rules, field updates and email alerts. Involved in Mass imports and exports of data
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Salesforce.com Custom Objects, Apex Language, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Data loader, HTML, Workflows & Approval process, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Salesforce.com sandbox
Confidential, Baltimore MD
Salesforce.com Business Analyst
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements for Salesforce Interface development and documented them.
- Worked extensively with various Salesforce objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Designed and implemented Custom Objects, Page Layouts, and Custom Tabs to suit application needs.
- Added campaign members from contact, lead and person account reports.
- Managed campaign members, updated the status of existing campaign members from the campaign history related list, manage members, and from a CSV import file.
- Created follow-up campaigns.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Designed various Communication Templates.
- Created Workflow Rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates to automate processes.
- Customized Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of sales teams.
- Worked with Field Trip app to keep a track of the used fields.
- Worked with a team of mobile application developers to create UI with substantive use of bootstrap.
- Used Cirrus Insight app for integrating Google apps such as Gmail and user Salesforce records.