Develop complex Informatica mappings to load the data from various sources using different transformations like source qualifier, connected and unconnected lookup, update Strategy, expression, aggregator, joinerfilter, normalizer, rank and router. Develop OLAP applications using Cognos 8Bi and extracted data form the enterprise data warehouse to support the analytical and reporting for Corporate Business Units. An excellent team player with business users, program managers, and team leads, architects and other team members maintaining healthy work environment, able to grasp things quickly with analytical and problem solving skills
- Gap Analysis: Requirement Gathering
- Microsoft Office: Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook
- AWS Cloud
- Data Management
- Informatica PowerCenter 9.1, 10.2
- SQL Script Generation and SQL Querying
- Maximo, Peoplesoft, PL/SQL
- EDI Formats, Teradata, DataStage
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Oracle, TOAD, MYSQL, Microsoft SQL, T - SQL
- Operating Systems- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Extraction Transformation and Load ETL Developer
- Involved in all stages of the SDLC process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, production, user and support for production environment. SSIS experience
- Generated new mapping designs using assorted tools in Informatica Designer, such as Source, analyzer, Mapping Designer, Warehouse Designer, and Mapplet Designer.
- Developed the mappings using needed Transformations in Informatica tool according to technical Specifications in Informatica PowerCenter.
- Created composite mappings that involved execution of Business Logic to pack data in to staging area.
- Generated Worklets, Workflow and Tasks to schedule the loads at demanded frequency using Workflow Manager.
- Developed utile email correspondence in Workflow manager for process exception handling.
- Participated in user meetings, gathered Business requirements & specifications for the data warehouse design. Translate the user inputs into ETL design docs.
- Optimized performance tuning at source, target, mapping and session level.
- Strong knowledge of logistics organization, stock control system, storage management, and management improvement.
- Skilled at learning new concepts efficiently, works well under pressure and always ensure all deadlines are met.
- Extracted data from Oracle and SQL Server then used Teradata from data warehousing.
- Communicates ideas clearly and effectively.
- Ability to follow directions and established procedures.
- Maintains responsibilities.
- Responsible for designing ETL data enterprises to automate loads base on client requirements.
- Implemented slowly changing dimension methodology for accessing the full history of accounts.
- Engaged in-weekly status meetings, and coordinated internal and external reviews, as well as formal walk through among various teams.
- Write Shell script running workflows in Unix environment.
- Recorded all proceedings and data, Informatica Cloud and PowerCenter 9.1, 10.2
- Date integration with scalability, automation and reuse on the AWS Cloud configuration data integration solution that can process billions of records, Informatica PowerCenter logics.
- Work with American Electric Power AEP as ETL integration team as technologies and frameworks experience, tools such as informatica, DataStage, Data flow automation and scripting.
IT Inventory Control Manager
- Established procedures and controls to assure the accuracy of over ten million dollars of inventory daily.
- Prepared and monitored the operational budgets.
- Supervised a staff of more than 200 people of diverse backgrounds
- Formulated and executed pioneering order supply and tracking inventory control procedure.
- Provide necessary actions for recruitment,, and evaluation of newly appointed personnel.
- Ensured essential inventory, accounting, and purchasing rules/regulations were followed and provided as well as monthly analytical reports.