- 4+ years of experience in BI reporting, analysis, design, development, coding and testing with emphasis in technical, business and client management aspects of IT solutions.
- Strong experience in the Analysis, design, development, testing and Implementation of Business Intelligence solutions using Data Warehouse/Data Mart Design, ETL, OLAP, BI, Client/Server applications.
- Experience in integration of various data sources like flat files, DB2 and Oracle using Informatica
- Proven skills in data modeling engineering with emphasis in high - volume, high-availability enterprise applications and data.
- Strong knowledge in developing database queries
- Strong experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) data from various sources into Data Warehouses and Data Marts using Teradata, Oracle and SQL Server Databases.
- Proficient in the Integration of various data sources with multiple relational databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, MY SQL, and Teradata.
- Streamlined the Teradata scripts and shell scripts migration process on the UNIX box.
- Experience in working Unix scripts and complex SQL queries
- Experience in multiple platforms using Windows SERVER/LINUX/UNIX Platform.
- Expert in troubleshooting/Debugging and improving performance of Informatica mappings.
- Enthusiastic and goal-oriented team player processing good communication and interpersonal skills.
DB and Programming Environment: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Teradata, Postgres.
Tools: Crystal Reports, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Loader, SQL Plus, Query Analyser, R.
Platforms/OS: Windows /LINUX/UNIX.
Software Engineering: Quality assurance, Implementation, Unified Modeling Language (UML), SCRUM, AGILE, Software Metrics, Entity Relationship Modeling (ERD).
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Provided reporting and analysis (Data Science) for the national engineering and technical operations division both in SSRS (2005/2008/2014 ), OBIEE 11g and Tableau.
- Provided numerous change management, outage management and problem management reports based on Ticketing system (TTS Remedy).
- Good working experience in Tableau Dashboard and extensive uses of Tableau features like Data blending,
- Extracts, Parameters, Filters, Calculations, Context Filters, Hierarchies, Actions, Maps etc.
- Provided CPE performance reporting on HSD, VOICE and VIDEO (RESI /COMM) for various market and regions
- Provided complex reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to CNOC, PNOC, BNOC and network core & applications.
- Provide detailed tracking and analysis of cable modems, CMTS and other inline hardware.
- Designed an Analytics portal web site to give management an at a glance view of all our key metrics. It is customizable to each user of the site giving unique views of the data.
- Created a custom server monitor to track all our server metrics across our various servers. This also monitors all our ETL processes and provides graphical as well as email notifications to the team.
- Created network Hygiene portal for data cleanup activity for Core Network and network applications.
- Responsible for all the data imports and transformations from different source system like Amazon cloud, Hive, Hadoop, MySQL, MS SQL, ORACLE and etc.
- Responsible for all the IVR data and User call volume data loads to Haystack (Guavas).
- Provide server support for our team, recommend new and/or upgrades to existing hardware.
- Worked on the NDW and Meld platform for the subscriber reporting.
- Training in Hadoop, Pig, and Hive.
Environment: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau, OBIEE, TERADATA, MYSQL, NETEZZA, ORACLE 10g, Scripting Win SQL, UNIX Shell Scripts.
- Designed SSIS Packages to extract data from various OLTP sources, Text Files, XML (Extensible Markup Language) Files, MS SQL Server 2008/2012, Excel and MS Access 2007 to EDW system (SQL Server 2012).
- Wrote T-SQL queries with the help of Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, Views, and Indexes.
- Planned, Defined and Designed data based on business requirement and provided documentation.
- Gathered data and documenting it for further reference.
- Designed Database using Erwin data modeler.
- Applied various data transformations like Slowly Changing Dimension, Aggregate, Sort, Multicasting, Cache Transform, Conditional Split and Derived column etc. in SSIS .
- Developed SSIS Packages using Look Up Values & implementing rules provided by Business in the mapping document.
- Developed SSIS packages using Fuzzy Look Up and Fuzzy Grouping for data cleansing purpose.
- Used SSIS Variables for storing the values, which are used in various components of Data Flow Task.
- Developed Unit Test Plans for SSIS packages for checking the functionality of each component.
- Modified the existing SSIS packages to meet the changes specified by the users.