- Overall 13+ years of work experience in the field of development, testing and support of Data Integration and Data Warehouses projects.
- Extensively worked in Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle and UNIX.
- I have also worked on Talend Data Integration tool for some of the projects.
- I have an exposure to Tableau 10.2 and done few POCs in Big Data, Hadoop.
- Worked Extensively on Informatica PowerCenter 10.X/9.X, Oracle and UNIX.
- Experience in optimizing Informatica mappings and sessions for performance.
- Experience in developing ETL jobs in Talend.
- Created different PL/SQL objects to efficiently manage the data flow.
- Worked on creating basic reports and workbooks in Tableau 10.X. knowledge on Hadoop ecosystems such as HDFS, Job Tracker, Task Tracker, Name Node, Data Node . Knowledge on Hadoop distributions from Cloudera.
- Experience in preparing the ETL Design Documents like High Level and low - level Design documents
ETL Tools: Informatica PowerCenter 10.X/9.X, Talend Studio 6.3
Language & Scripting: PL/SQL, AWK & Sed
Databases: Oracle 11g, SQL Server
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows
Scheduling tool: DAC, Informatica Scheduler
Reporting Tools: OBIEE 11g
Language & Scripting: Core Java
Scheduling tool: IBM Tivoli
Hadoop: HDFS, Hive, Pig, Sqoop
- Work on developing the Informatica mapping for processing the huge amount of data in the form of flat files and database tables using different rules.
- Modify existing mapping / sessions for performance.
- Build Dimensional Data Model to house data from various sources.
- Design and Develop Talend ETL jobs for loading data to the new Data Mart from existing Everest.
- Leverage existing exception handling, logging framework.
- Help marketing and sales team in getting the required BI reports for their marketing strategies.
Software & Tools Used: Talend Data Management Platform, SQL Server, UNIX, IBM Tivoli
- Worked on different projects using Informatica, Talend, Tableau, OBIEE, Oracle, OBIA 18.104.22.168 and UNIX. I was primarily responsible for designing and developing ETL jobs using different ETL tools and Oracle PL/SQL. Additionally, I worked on some of the report development using Tableau.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, requirement, design, development, testing, migration and support for production environment.
- Extensively worked with various Lookup caches like, Static cache, Dynamic cache and Persistent cache. Tuned the Informatica mapping and session for long running jobs. Worked on scheduling workflows with DAC.
- Created and modified different PL/SQL objects to efficiently manage the data flow.
- Worked on ETL tasks for the ingesting diverse set of files into central repository using Talend Open Studio.
- Create different SCD type I and type II mappings for loading of dimension tables in Informatica as well as in Talend.
- Design, develop, and implement reporting solutions in Tableau while maintaining expected productivity and quality expectations
Software & Tools Used: Informatica PowerCenter, Talend Open Studio, Tableau, Oracle, UNIX, OBIEE, DAC
- Designed end-to-end ETL framework for the Gateway.
- Prepare the HDL (High level Design) and LLD (Low Level Design)
- Requirement Analysis through business model and functional model.
- Designed processes for the framework, which include processes for Data Cleansing and Quality checks.
- Created low level designs for ETL processes, which are generic in nature and completely metadata driven using Informatica.
- Wrote UNIX shell Scripts & PMCMD commands for FTP of files from remote server and backup of repository and folder, also take care of the housekeeping scripts
- Onsite coordination, Preparation and deliver Daily/Weekly Status Report
Software & Tools Used: Informatica Power Center 8.6.1, SQL Developer, Shell Scripts, Oracle 10g
Senior Developer /Team Lead
- Play key role in writing the shell scripts in order to automate the EACM application.
- Used Sed and AWK extensively in the shell scripts
- One point of contact for any enhancements or production issues.
- Analyze production issues with Data Stage load and work with DBAs, Unix Administrators and FTP teams to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Involve in the creation of DDL and DML scripts for stage and target tables as per the requirements.
- Proactively worked on Bug fixes
- Resolve the issues related to the production.
- One Point of contact for the application related issues.
Software & Tools Used: Data Stage, DB2, Shell Scripts, AIX, XML, Core Java
- Develop/enhance various Informatica mappings /sessions/workflows and Oracle stored procedures for the ETL activities, as per the requirements.
- Extensively used the capabilities of Power Center, such as File List, pmcmd, Target Load Order, Constraint Based Loading, Concurrent Lookup Caches etc.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL scripts for Data Import/Export