- Having 8+ years of experience in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes work experience on SFDC Developer on Salesforce.com platform
- Experienced in sales force configuration like creating custom objects, fields, Tabs, Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules and Record types.
- Having depth Knowledge and understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Extensive hands - on experience in the area of Customization, Validation Rules, Workflows, Roles, Profiles, Report, Dashboard, Force.com migration tools (Force.Com IDE & Data loader).
- Expertise in writing the test classes for business classes and triggers for deploying the code to production environment with good test coverage.
- Experience on various packages of APTTUS such as CPQ(Configure/Price/Quote), CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Good Knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Apex Programming on Force.com Platform
- Expertise in Force.com technology stack: APEX, Visual Force, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience in the complete life cycle of project development (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Integrated CPQ system with multiple CRMs like Salesforce and CRM On Demand.
- Experience in building Custom Applications that includes Administration, Configuration, Implementation and Support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Extensive experience in SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, permission sets, OWD, Page Layouts, Sharing rules , Email Services, Workflows Approvals, Auto-Response Rules, Escalation Rules, Reports and Dashboards.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers
- Experience in working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in environment for writing Business logic in Apex
- Experience in scope, design, testing, training, deployment and follow up on a multitude of strategic projects within Salesforce.com as the Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator.
- Having good working knowledge in querying databases such as SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API and SOAP API .
- Expertise in developing Apex classes, Controller and Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Having good knowledge on different API’s of force.com like AJAX toolkit, Meta Data, Soap, Web Services and Apex.
- Involved in Maintenance testing.
- Exceptional presentation skills, Multi-tasking capabilities, hands on with Client/Customer relation skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to communicate with all management levels.
- Shown flexibility, quick learner, proactive attitude and an amazing team player.
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and AJAX Toolkit
Integration Tools: Workflows and Approvals, Custom objects, custom Labels and tabs, Dashboards, Roles, Security, Field updates, Reports, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox and data loading
Application Tools: Eclipse 3.4, Force.com IDE, MS Office, Data Loader, Apex Explorer
IDE and Editors: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE
Database: Oracle, SQL Server and MYSQL
Languages: Apex, C, Java
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, AngularJS, JQuery, CSS, AJAX, Java Script, XML, XSLT, JSON
Frameworks: Spring, Apache Wicket, Hibernate, Struts, Eclipse.
Databases: MySQL and Oracle
Certified Sales force Developer
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within SalesForce.com.
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, design, development, enhancements and testing.
- Following Agile Methodology, Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com ( SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Salesforce Apex development and related technologies on the Salesforce.com platform, such as web service endpoints, triggers, scheduled jobs, deployment, and packaging.
- Retrieving data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and Displayed within the lightning Visualforce component.
- Configuring Salesforce's CPQ package as per client's business processes
- Experience in developing UI using Visualforce pages and providing business logics using Apex.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Experience working on Salesforce1 Lightning experience rollout and developed Lightning Components, Handlers, Events, Controllers for modern lightning experience.
- Created Apex Controller server for Salesforce Lightning experience and added Lightning Component to lightning pages and record pages
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
- Ad-hoc creation of dashboards based on reports and key performance indicators for chief executives.
- Created various Reports (Tabular, summary, matrix and joined reports, pie charts, dashboards) to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Salesforce's managed package CPQ provides advanced and configurable quotation features.
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface (CLI)" to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity.
- Created Custom Objects, Custom fields, Validation rules, Page layouts in salesforce within Apttus CPQ.
- Used the sandbox for Testing and Migrated the code to the Deployment instance after the Testing
- Used Lightning connect to get Real Time Data from External system.
- Written Apex Test classes to achieve above 90% code coverage to test apex methods.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Implements the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse
- Used Force.com Developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Performed data analyst roles and used tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica, Demand Tools, Import Wizard, Workbench and Excel for data analysis, transforming, importing and exporting
- Performed the role of SFDC developer, lightning developer and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com, Lightning and CRM implementation
- Analyzing the Requirements and accordingly customize and configure the application.
- Implementation of Role Hierarchy.
- Analysed different business reports and guided the team on deployment and customization of those reports in Salesforce.
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface (CLI)" to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity
- Creating different workflows, process builders, to work with CPQ as per requirement
- Managed Different SFDC Sandbox environments for Dev/Test environments.
- Upgraded from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Involved in estimation and analysis for migration from classic to lightning
- Created links in Accounts and Contacts (SFDC standard objects) that connects to LinkedIn social network which helps to pull relevant profiles by using LinkedIn widgets.
- Key player in migrations and deployment of code from one environment to other using Force.com IDE deployment wizard
- Created Apex Controller server for Salesforce Lightning experience and added Lightning Component to lightning pages and record pages.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Connect Integration with third party tools.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Involved in Data Loading/Migration for, Leads, Accounts, Custom Objects using Apex Data Loader.
- Involved in solving tickets raised by end users and support.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Deployment,Lightning, Data Loader, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, HTML, CSS3, XML, Jira
Confidential, Pennington-New Jersey
Certified Salesforce Developer
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Fields, and Page Layouts.
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigned Permissions, validation Rule.
- Developed Lightning Apps, Components using Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features, updated Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience with rich user interface.
- Created and deployed several reports and custom reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Created and used Email templates.
- Worked on different Integration Issues and worked on developing Visualforce pages and Apex controller classes.
- Managed support and deployment of add-on products such as Eloqua, Docusign, Demand Tools, Dupe Blocker.
- Used Data Loader to Insert, Update and Delete bulk records in sales force.
- Used the sandbox for testing.
- Proficient in Generating Reports, working knowledge in CPQ and salesforce communities, experience in developing lightning components, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in salesforce Comprehensive experience to integrate 3rd party systems from within Salesforce.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Supported and improved sales cycles by implementing CPQ solutions effectively.
- Strong Experience in developing Salesforce applications using Apex Classes, Batch Apex, Visual Force pages, Apex Triggers and Custom Buttons and Links.
- Hands-on experience in using New Lightning UI to bring Salesforce into the responsive UI era of web-based applications
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation, and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used Salesforce Developer Console to execute Apex Codes and SOQL Queries to verify Salesforce data.
- Worked on Lightning connect and created external objects to connect external system.
- Performed deployments using writing Ant based scripts using Force.com migration tool and Change Sets.
- Worked on lightning components, event registration, handlers for performing business logics and actions.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Assisting in migrating existing functionalities from Salesforce classic interface to lightning interface.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and created solutions by customizing various custom objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Using Apex Data Loader for Migrating Records to Sources and Loaded data into Call Centre application.
- Worked with business users in pre-deployment activities and fixing issues immediately in the UAT sandbox.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Designed tabular, summary, matrix Reports and Dashboards.
- Created Workflow rules and Approval process.
Environment: Salesforce, Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Lightning, Deployment,Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Certified Salesforce Developer
- Interacted with various business user groups, SMEs for gathering requirements for Salesforce implementation & developed and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed VF pages and associated Apex classes to allow the customers to register, login and submit their service requests which are resolved by CSS people
- Designed, and developed the Custom objects, validation rules, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Lightning connect and created external objects to connect external system
- Designed and developed Time Dependent action triggers, Workflow rules and Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas for various tasks and Email alerts as per the requirement.
- Developed several Custom Reports to better assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Apex classes, triggers, web services to integrate with multiple legacy systems.
- Performed salesforce administrative tasks - Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups, Queues, Sharing Rules , Validation Rules, Single Sign-On and Deployments.
- Experience building new apps with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components
- Responsible for writing Apex classes, Triggers, batch classes, Visual-force code containing business functions, Test classes for unit testing and code coverage.
- Worked as an admin for Creating Users, Profiles, setting up organization role hierarchy and public groups
- Designed various types Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features
- Worked on Apex Classes and Pages to make enhancements on the existing functionality.
- Provided support to the fix the production environment including incident management, testing, resolution and deployment
- Involved in designing, coding, debugging, and performance analysis as well as being involved with customer deployments, partner product integrations and competitive benchmarking.
- Deployment web application war file to JBoss Application server
- Setting up Organization Role Hierarchy, Territory Management, provisioning data visibility rules by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based and Apex managed sharing rules
- Used the sandbox for Unit testing and assisted Business Users in CRM Deployment validation testing.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development
- Prepared Unit Test Plan Documents and Test Cases for review.
- Worked with CRM Application Development Team to complete development, test support and deployment activities.
Environment: Apex language (Classes, Controller classes, Triggers), Visual Force, Force.com IDE, Lightning, Deployment, Validation rules, Time dependent action triggers, Work Flow rules, Unit Testing, Email Templates
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Custom links.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Salesforce Automation Process (SAP), Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Developed reusable Lightning Components andwrote apex classes for the lightning components
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Sales force as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Specially worked on Case Management with Workflow, Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Salesforce.com Applications.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Implemented the requirements on salesforce .com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Written SOQL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Written Test Classes to meet Unit testing before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Used Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services API.
Environment: Force.com Developer Console, Lightning, Visual force, Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard, Security Controls, SOQL, My SQL, MS-Access, SFDC.