- Sr. IT Professional offering 10+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and implementation of Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions architecture in Cloud, Data warehousing and Business Intelligence architectural frameworks technologies.
- Over 7+ years of IT experience with a strong background in SDLC, Data Integration tools including Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica PowerExchange.
- Over 4+ years in a production support role troubleshooting, analyzing and providing root cause analysis and issue resolution
- 3 years of experience in Cloud Integrations using Informatica Cloud Services, Informatica Cloud Real Time (ICRT), NetSuite and Salesforce.com via SOAP API and REST API.
- Hands on experience in engineering Real Time, Batch and ETL Data Integration solutions between On - premise to on-premise, Cloud to on-premise and Cloud to cloud based applications.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts (SME), Business Analysts, Product Owners and Developers to perform development activities across all phases of project development lifecycle.
- Have Excellent System level design, development and implementation of software applications that includes EAI and extensive Data Modeling experience in Star Schema/Snowflake schema design, Fact and Dimensions tables, Physical and logical data modeling.
- Good exposure in gathering Business requirements by interacting with the business Users and perform gap analysis and feasibility study for the given requirements.
- Accountable for providing end-to-end solutions and owned Proof of Concepts (POCs) to implement new features Cloud Integrations.
- Good knowledge in Business process analysis and data discovery experience, to be able to unlock data insights and translate that into business decisions.
- Hands-on experience in Informatica Cloud Real-time (ICRT) with Salesforce.com to consume when sending data into Salesforce.com via Legacy Data bases like Oracle and SQL Server.
- Good exposure in Real Time Integration jobs for SFDC (Data synchronization/mapping tasks) for real time data integration from SF objects to downstream systems.
- Expertise in development of A2A Integration processes using Informatica Cloud Real Time (iPaaS).
- Good knowledge in building listeners to consume when sending data into NetSuite and cloud based applications via SOAP API and REST API.
- Deep expertise with designing, implementing, and administering large volume Data Integrations.
- Experience in working with different technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, ODATA, XSD, and JSON.
- Hands-on experience in implementing ETL using either native database utilities and/or third-party tools (Informatica, Teradata, BTEQ, Teradata Load Utilities) in an enterprise environment with a relational database backend.
- Good experience in implementing Teradata utilities to load data using - BTEQ, M-Load, F-Load, TPT and Fast Export.
- Experience in working with RDBMS OLTP or OLAP data stores, such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 and Teradata.
- Good experience in extracting data from a variety of data stores including relational databases, RESTful Web Services, LDAP querying and a variety of file structures (e.g. CSV, XML, JSON).
- Experience in creation and dropping database objects including Tables, Views, Primary Keys, Indexes, Constraints and Sequences.
- Good knowledge and experience in Cloud and ETL Integrations Performance Tuning.
- Good experience in extensive performance tuning by determining bottlenecks at various points like targets, sources, mappings, sessions or system.
- Expertise in doing Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing and Data Validation for developed jobs.
- Experience in designing Slowly Changing Dimensions.
- In depth knowledge on Data Mapping, Data Conversion, and Data Cleansing in Informatica Cloud and On-premise Integrations.
- Monitor the Daily Cloud and On-premise Integration Loads in Production Batches.
- Ability to work calmly and constructively under pressure and deliver on commitments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with good interpersonal skills, quick learner and excellent team player.
- Good knowledge in understanding of Agile, Scrum methodologies and Sprint plans.
Cloud Integration Tools: Informatica Cloud (ICRT), Informatica Cloud (ICS)Cloud Integration Hub (CIH)
Data Integration Tools: Informatica Power Center 10.1
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata
SaaS Databases: Salesforce.com, NetSuite
Modeling: Star Schema, Snowflake
Tools: and Utilities TOAD, Oracle SQL DeveloperSQL Loader, Postman, WinSCP, Putty
Languages: SQL, BTEQ, SOQL, Teradata Utilities
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX
Scheduling Tools: Control-M
Data Tools: Erwin
Web Services: WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
Tracking Tools: JIRA, Service Now
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Sr. ETL Informatica/Cloud Project Lead
- Worked as a Project Lead for the projects, involving in all the phases of SDLC.
- Design, Development, Deployment and management of multiple cloud Integration Processes using Informatica Cloud Services and ICRT
- Worked with DataArchitect in designing the data mart, defining, designing and building FACTS and DIMENSIONS using Star Schema model.
- Work with the technology team to create functional requirements involve in the entire testing lifecycle, including design, development and execution of the test plans and test strategies.
- Studied existing complex CORE-EDW process, developed tuning strategies and streamlined workflows, mappings to improve performance.
- Developed various ICRT processes to load data from various sources like SQL Server, JSON and flat file data into cloud application using REST API
- Responsible for Estimations and, identifying the Incremental Tables, SCD TYPE1&2 and Full Load tables and Unit Test cases.
- Extensively worked on web services and Salesforce related transformations like salesforce lookups, salesforce source qualifier.
- Developed a Conceptual model using Erwin based on requirements analysis
- Developed normalized Logical and Physical database models to design OLTP system for media applications
- Interact with the vendor and set up the SFTP connection to the vendor s ftp site for transferring extracted files
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) Planning and delegate tasks to team members and check status regularly to ensure that tasks/deliverables are completed in time Attend project meetings to discuss release plans, provide updates and test summary reports
- Design, Development, Deployment and management of multiple cloud Integration Processes using Informatica Cloud Services and ICRT.
- Owned Proof of Concepts (POCs) to implement or add any new features in current project.
- Developed Informatica Cloud Services tasks (Synchronization/Mapping Configuration) to load the data into Salesforce (SFDC) Objects.
- Developed various process to connect End User Application and fetch information to update in NetSuite, Teradata and Salesforce using Informatica Cloud Real Time (ICRT).
- Created Real Time Integration jobs for SFDC (Data synchronization/mapping tasks) for real time data integration from NetSuite objects to downstream systems.
- Used Shared folders to create reusable components (Source, target, email tasks).
- Developed single dynamic ETL mapping to load more than 30 tables.
- Automated the data reconciliation process as part of data processing.
- Maintained and automated the production database to retain the history backup tables to 30 days.
- Developed/Automated (PowerCenter) jobs through Control M..
- Involved in writing UNIX shell scripts to run and schedule batch jobs.
- Involved in creating the run book and migration document from development to production.
- Involved in Data warehouse month end loads and support activities.
- Worked with Push down optimization to improve performance.
- Participate in the Peer reviews providing feedback on the code, test plans, and test cases.
- Worked with QA team in Integration Testing, System Testing and UAT teams to analyze and resolve opened defects.
Environment: Informatica Cloud Services, Informatica Cloud Hub (ICRT), Informatica PowerCenter 10.1, Teradata, Oracle 11g, Salesforce.com, XML, REST, SOAP API, JIRA, NetSuite, JSON, Flat files, Postman App, SOQL, Informatica Secure Agent, Informatica Cloud Integration Hub (CIH) Repository, Publications, Subscriptions, SQL Server, WinSCP, CSV, UNIX, Data Synchronization
Confidential, New York
Sr. ETL / Informatica Developer Lead
- Day to day client interactions in order to collect Business requirements, Analyze and implement the solutions within the scope of Informatica Cloud.
- Responsible for Business Analysis and Requirements Collection.
- Worked on Informatica Power Center tools- Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor.
- Parsed high-level design specification to simple ETL coding and mapping standards.
- Designed and customized data models for Data warehouse supporting data from multiple sources on real time
- Involved in building the ETL architecture and Source to Target mapping to load data into Data warehouse.
- Created mapping documents to outline data flow from sources to targets.
- Involved in Dimensional modeling (Star Schema) of the Data warehouse and used Erwin to design the business process, dimensions and measured facts.
- Extracted the data from the flat files and other RDBMS databases into staging area and populated onto Data warehouse.
- Maintained stored definitions, transformation rules and targets definitions using Informatica repository Manager.
- Used various transformations like Filter, Expression, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Joiner, Stored Procedure, and Union to develop robust mappings in the Informatica Designer.
- Developed mapping parameters and variables to support SQL override.
- Created mapplets to use them in different mappings.
- Developed mappings to load into staging tables and then to Dimensions and Facts.
- Used existing ETL standards to develop these mappings.
- Worked on different tasks in Workflows like sessions, events raise, event wait, decision, e-mail, command, worklets, Assignment, Timer and scheduling of the workflow.
- Created sessions, configured workflows to extract data from various sources, transformed data, and loading into data warehouse.
- Used Type 1 SCD and Type 2 SCD mappings to update slowly Changing Dimension Tables.
- Extensively used SQL* loader to load data from flat files to the database tables in Oracle.
- Modified existing mappings for enhancements of new business requirements.
- Used Debugger to test the mappings and fixed the bugs.
- Wrote UNIX shell Scripts & PMCMD commands for FTP of files from remote server and backup of repository and folder.
- Involved in Performance tuning at source, target, mappings, sessions, and system levels.
- Prepared migration document to move the mappings from development to testing and then to production repositories
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata, Oracle 11g, Salesforce.com, SQL Server, WinSCP, CSV, UNIX
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr ETL Developer
- Create, Design and create Technical specifications for the staging area, data warehouse and one or more data mart, based on the requirements.
- Worked with Data Warehouse analysts for requirement gathering, business analysis, and translated the business requirements into Data Requirements specifications to build the Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Model.
- Extensively worked on Informatica Power Center 9.6 Designer client tools like Source Analyzer, Target Designer, Mapping Designer, Maplets Designer and Transformation Developer.
- Perform data analysis on Teradata, Oracle databases to understand source and target database structure and relationships.
- Involve in data model design discussions to create logical and physical data models.
- Design interfaces to source systems and data feeds.
- Develop ETL (Extract, Transformation, Load) mappings and workflows to extract, load and transform the source data using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Test data loads at various intervals to ensure appropriate loads.
- Followed agile methodology for project implementation by attending daily standup meeting, scrum calls and working session.
- Automation and scheduling of Informatica jobs using Control-M.
- Participated in Code Review and Performance Tuning.
- Interacted with Data Modelers and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and the impact of the ETL on the business.
- Designed ETL specification documents for all the projects.
- Created Tables, Keys (Unique and Primary) and Indexes in the SQL server.
- Extracted data from Flat files, DB2, SQL and Oracle to build an Operation Data Source. Applied business logic to load the data into Global Data Warehouse.
- Extensively worked on Facts and Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) tables.
- Maintained source and target mappings, transformation logic and processes to reflect the changing business environment over time.
- Used various transformations like Filter, Router, Expression, Lookup (connected and unconnected), Aggregator, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Joiner, Normalizer, Sorter and Union to develop robust mappings in the Informatica Designer.
- Extensively used the Add Currently Processed Flat File Name port to load the flat file name and to load contract number coming from flat file name into Target.
- Worked on complex Source Qualifier queries, Pre and Post SQL queries in the Target.
- Worked on different tasks in Workflow Manager like Sessions, Events raise, Event wait, Decision, E-mail, Command, Worklets, Assignment, Timer and Scheduling of the workflow.
- Extensively used workflow variables, mapping parameters and mapping variables.
- Created sessions, batches for incremental load into staging tables and scheduled them to run daily.
- Used shortcuts to reuse objects without creating multiple objects in the repository and inherit changes made to the source automatically.
- Implemented Informatica recommendations, methodologies and best practices.
- Implemented performance tuning logic on Targets, Sources, Mappings and Sessions to provide maximum efficiency and performance.
- Involved in Unit, Integration, System, and Performance testing levels.
- Written documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
- Migrated the code into QA (Testing) and supported QA team and UAT (User).
- Created detailed Unit Test Document with all possible Test cases/Scripts.
- Conducted code reviews developed by my team mates before moving the code into QA.
- Provided support to develop the entire warehouse architecture and plan the ETL process.
- Modified existing mappings for enhancements of new business requirements.
- Prepared migration document to move the mappings from development to testing and then to production repositories.
- Involved in production support.
- Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance with independent planning & execution responsibilities.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 9.6, Salesforce.com, Teradata, LDAP, SFTP, Flat files, WinSCP, Putty, CSV, Control-M.