- Master Developer with 8 years’ experience in delivering projects and developments for business intelligence, data warehouse modeling, management information system, from requirements analysis, development, testing, and migration to production with Informatica PowerCenter in different companies of various branches such as insurance and banking services.
- Preparing documentation of processes and projects.
- 2 years’ experience developing projects in Informatica Data Quality for data cleaning for customer databases.
- 1 - year experience with Informatica Cloud, 1-year experience with Pentaho and MongoDB.
- 3 years’ experience with Data Vault Modeling.
- Advanced reading level language PL/SQL, queries to databases SQL and Oracle, troubleshooting and debugging the production issues.
- Developments and Construction processes based on Velocity Methodology. Process optimization, Analysis and Design Requirements on Data Warehouse Modeling, MDM Informatica and Informatica Data Quality.
- Process documentation, Windows and Unix Operative Systems, SQL Server and Oracle Databases and Pentaho Data Integrator.
Informatica: Informatica PowerCenter 9.1/9.5/9.6, Informatica Data Quality 9.6, Informatica MDM, Informatica Cloud.
Databases: Oracle 11G, SQL Server, Teradata, Mongo DB.
Operative Systems: MS Windows 10/7/XP, UNIX, LINUX, Solaris.
MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Team Foundation Server.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Others: JIRA, Service Now, Filezilla, SQL Data Modeler, SQL Developer, Pentaho Data Integrator.
Languages: Spanish and English.
ETL Informatica PowerCenter Developer
- ETL developer in Informatica PowerCenter v 10/9.6.1
- Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Informatica MDM training.
Enviroment: Informatica PoerCenter 10/9.6, Oracle 11G, Informatica MDM, Windows Server
Confidential, Atlanta branch, GA
- Analysis and design processes for Data Vault and Data Warehouse Modeling from legacy Systems (Progress DB) in Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1.
- ETL process review to apply best practices and understand business requirements of Atlanta branch.
- Development of loading processes for HUB´s, SAT’s and Links for Data Vault Model.
- Development of loading processes for Star and Snowflake schemes for provisioning reports.
- Coaching new ETL resources in the company.
- SAS code and Visual Fox Pro code transformation to maps in Informatica and Pentaho Data Integrator for financial area.
- Presentation of reports in Pentaho.
- Construction of loading processes for MongoDB with Pentaho.
- Uploading documents and queries in MongoDB.
Environment: Oracle 11G, Unix, Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1, Windows 7/10, Pentaho Data Integrator, MongoDB.
- Analysis and design processes for provisioning downloading information in tables DWH Credit Risk by Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1.
- Construction documentation processes and download data mapping.
- SAS code transformation to maps Informatica PowerCenter.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 9.5.1, SAS, Windows 7, Unix.
Senior Developer, BI Architect, IPC Administrator
- Migration project of Informatica PowerCenter version 7.1 to version 9.6.
- Installation of Informatica PowerCenter, and configuration domain, Repository and Integration Service.
- Informatica PowerCenter management, creating folders, users, groups and assigning roles and permissions.
- Tunning processes to improve download times based in best practices.
- Development of mapping to extract big volumes data and deliver information.
- Construction of tables and data modeling.
- Reading stored procedures and export them to Informatica PowerCenter mappings.
- Creating maps for Data Quality by Informatica Developer and export for use in PowerCenter.
- Informatica Cloud for download information in real-time Salesforce to Oracle.
- Synchronization with Informatica Cloud.
- BI-oriented development projects and documentation of processes.
- Domain construction products for BI module of Informatica MDM.
- Datawarehouse modeling.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 7.1/9.5.1/9.6 , Informatica Data Quality, Informatica MDM, Informatica Cloud, Solaris, Oracle 11G, SQL Server, Windows 7, Salesforce.
- Extraction of information through Informatica Power Center 9.0.1 Unix environment.
- Development and delivery of projects for Business Intelligence area based in velocity methodology.
- Queries to Oracle and Teradata.
- Construction of shells for Unix processes.
- Documentation process and projects.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 9.0.1, Unix, Windows XP, Oracle, Teradata.
Systems Analyst and Developer
- Creation, modification and management banking jobs in Control-M.
- Downloads of high volumes of information by Informatica PowerCenter 9.0.1 in Windows environment.
- Detection, control and fault line and batch downloads as well as optimization of information.
- Analysis of information downloaded for MIS area.
- Requirements gathering and documentation process.
- Creating mappings, sources, targets, mapplets, worklets and workflows in Informatica PowerCenter.
Environment: Informatica PowerCenter 9.0.1, Unix, Windows XP, Windows Server, Oracle, ClearQuest.
- Administration of Confidential headquarters offices and stores in the Metropolitan Area, backups, user access control and grants.
- Active Directory Administration.
- Administration and support of networks, telephone lines, switches and PBX offices and the 5 Confidential Factory Store in the Metropolitan Area.
- Direct treatment with service providers for cost reduction.
Environment: Windows XP/7, Windows Server, TeamViewer, PBX.
Technical Support Engineer, Field Service Coordinator
- Configuration and support of handelds, access points, radio frequency equipment and LAN of the company.
- Technical support remotely and on site by creating tickets in Remedy and Moebius.
- On-site technical support and remote network users, SAP R3, handhelds and Lotus Notes, applications and packages.
- Control and inventory of computer equipment and devices.
- Backup and migration of computer equipment and servers.
- Training and supervision of new personnel in the area.
- Constant communication with IT areas in other locations to solve problems and find improvements in the methods of solution to applications and in the operating systems used in mobile devices.
- Dealing with peripheral suppliers, as well as consumables, inventory and control of the same material.
- Management of remote connection software NetMeeting, Remote Desktop, Altiris.
- Coordination and supervision of Technical Support agents.
- Results based on service levels.
Environment: Windows XP/7, Windows Server, TeamViewer, Crystal Reports, MS Access, MS .NET, Fortress, Lotus Notes.