- Years of experience in performing Informatica/ETL processes with Informatica Power Center 10.1, 9.x in all phases of the Data Warehouse life project cycle including requirement gathering, design, development and testing.
- This also involves Oracle Data Integrator, SQL developer & Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in repository configuration, creating Informatica Mappings, Mapplets, Sessions, Worklets, Workflows, processing tasks using Informatica Designer / Workflow Manager to move Data from multiple source systems to target.
- Involvement in business proposal construction as well as presentation is part of the core of my expertise.
- My ability to problem solve and work diligently with others in a collaborative manner towards team building and creativity is a keen part of my strength.
- Designing stress management programs and recreational activities towards managing my team stress level as well as optimizing staff performance in accordance to achieve organizational objectives.
- Informatica power centre
- Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Project presentation
- Team builder
- Oracle Data Integrator
- Business profiling
- Problem solving
Informatica / ODI ETL Developer
- Use of dynamic methodologies (agile & waterfall) for workflow and project management to ensure on time delivery of project from development to production
- Working closely with Onshore and offshore application development leads
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously towards meeting of deadlines team in proper techniques to reduce daily processing times
- Executing unit tests and validating expected results; iterating until test conditions have passed
- Multi - master replication of data to backup instances and data warehouse testing and development environments
- Performing problem assessment, resolution and documentation in existing Informatica/ETL
- Preparing and presenting system design to senior staff for project approval
- Responding to customer queries/ clarifications in a timely manner.
- Participate in bi weekly sprints to initiate new timeline for work delivery and process improvement techniques to ensure end users are driving any new changes to the project.
- Work with Delimited and Fixed width files as source and output files.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow-up
- Active involvement in project planning with project manager and technical leads
- Working closely with application development and support group to ensure smooth go-live support
- Participate in technical review meetings with design review group and architecture
- Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements.
- Improve application's performances.
- Prepare documentations for database applications.
- Memory management for database systems.
- Develop database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- Take regular database backup.
- Test databases and perform bug fixes.
- Provide authentication and authorizations for Database
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities
- Identified business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and follow - up on results.
- Creation and implementation of a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project direction and progress.
- Determined and document user requirement for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Identify process improvement and facilitate reengineering of business process
- Lead meetings with client subject matter expert(SMEs) to elicit, clarify and confirm business requirement.
- Support project management in planning activities
- Participated and collaborate with client, development and testing teams throughout the design, development, testing and implementation of a solution.
- Perform functional analysis of the client s current business process and support documentation
- Support end user during User Acceptance Testing (UTA) and, if required throughout the duration of maintenance and support agreements.
- Prepare materials and conduct activities for system end users.