- A highly technical and a managerial - level professional offering versatile skills, strengths and hands-on experience in a wide variety of technologies with backing of more than 16 years of IT experience. Experienced in running enterprise level end-to-end production support activities, proficient in people management and leading software development, and delivery and platform configuration efforts.
- Informatica 8/9.x, B2B Data exchange, Cognos, TidalEnterprise Scheduler;
- Linux/AIX/Solaris Unix scripting; Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL scripting;
- HP Application Life Cycle management products, Service Manager, Quality Centre;
- Control M enterprise scheduler, Teradata; Visual Basic, SQL Server;
- Trained in Hadoop Data Analyst from Cloudera;
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Production Support Manager
- Technical manager for signing off production acceptance design reviews, support documentation reviews, migration of code, on-call support escalation, incident/problem management resolution, presenting monthly service reports; responsible for bringing in high quality code into production for long term resiliency.
- Responsible for running the high severity resolution calls, managing and communicating technical status /ETA to the business and signing off SLAs.
- Led the team to integrate and adopt with Confidential support model. Tailored change management process by influencing Change management team and delivery team to accommodate the work with available workforce and tool set.
- Owns and Supports a highly operational (Automated Clearing House) production system.
- Integrated the legacy data warehouse oracle systems on to the current Teradata platform. Performing the pilot project to load the data into Hadoop system.
- Led the effort to de-couple the data of mortgage LOB from the integrated and aggregated warehouse system.
- Led the platform support teams to execute the disaster recovery tests successfully for Direct Banking, Mortgage, and Financial Services and Brokerage data. Enhanced and corrected the production system to meet the Recovery Time Objectives.
- Member of IT platform architecture review committee to design the platform, system and process to meet the business needs with in project budget and timelines.
- Partnered with senior delivery manager to lead the Task force team in correcting the degrading performance of critical production processes and keep the system healthy.
- Defined protocol on interaction between support teams (including off shore) and method of escalation, when there was large change in team structures.
- People’s manager for Wilmington based team. Member of data management leadership team to chalk out the road map and strategies for the group as a whole.
- Configured the Data warehouse system ( Cognos. Informatica and Tidal ) to include features of load balancing, local failover and a stand-by disaster recovery system.
- Led the support team with 24/7 on-call supporting at level 2/3.
- Executed Disaster recovery tests.
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Migrated the Dupont Sales Reporting Data warehouse system from Cognos 7 series to Cognos-8. Installed and configured Cognos 8 on multi host environment on AIX Unix platform and configured with Sun LDAP.
- Developed a web site using on J2EE to add a feature to Cognos-8 that will allow users to load their desktop files. Developed ETL process using perl, SQL*Loader, unix and PL/SQL scripts to extract the daily data files from MQ series and loading into Oracle tables for reporting.