- Sr. Data Integration Developer with Confidential with 11.7 years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, Testing, Architecting and Implementation of various ETL, Reporting projects for Oil and Gas, Life Sciences, Health Care and Finance.
- ETL lead developer for various clients across the industry in designing and developing complex mappings to extract data from multiple sources such as flat flies and RDBMS tables using Informatica Power Center, Developer clients - IDQ, Power Exchange tools, Informatica MDM, Extracted data from various sources like Oracle, DB2, Flat files, SQL Server, Web Services and loaded into Oracle and Teradata database.
- Extensive experience with Teradata Load Utilities (BTEQ, Multiload, Fast load, Fast Export, Tpump, TPT).
- Strong Working Experience of production support, on-call support and capacity planning.
- Experience on Dimensional Data Modeling Star/Snowflake Modeling, DataMart, OLAP, FACT & Dimensions tables, Physical & Logical data modeling.
- Experience in writing Unix and windows scripts, Working in production support environment
- Extensive Experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers, exception handlers, Cursors, PL/SQL blocks & tables.
- Good Experience with ETL objects Performance Tuning & PLSQL query tuning. Good Experience in BI Reports Creation and Testing with data warehouse.
- Having hands on experience on release migration activities to Production. Ability to debug and troubleshoot production support issues.
- Have knowledge on Hadoop File System (HDFS) and Big Data. Implemented Proofs of Concept on Hadoop stack and different big data analytic tools, Implemented Informatica Cloud on AWS.
- Used SDLC & Agile Methodologies
- Project planning
- Project coordination - planning, execution, controlling and closing
- Business Analysis, Requirements, FSD & TDD documentation.
- Providing Estimations, Project Planning & Resource Planning
- Test Strategy, Test plans for User Acceptance testing (UAT)
- Defect tracking & management
- Informatica Power Center
- Informatica IDQ
- Informatica MDM Hub
- Big Data & Hadoop
- Informatica Cloud
- Spot Fire
- Cognos (Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Metric Studio)
- Teradata Load Utilities
- Scheduling Tools: (UC4,Tidal, Autosys,Maestro, Control - M)
- Erwin Data Modeler Tool
- Oracle 11g
- Teradata 13.8
- SQL Server
- Oil & GAS
- Life Sciences
- Health Care
Sr. Data Integration Developer
- Handled multiple roles and responsibilities: Designer, Developer, feasibility team member, Quality representative in the BI team of Confidential - Confidential project, to deliver a data warehousing solution which is integrated with multiple source systems
- Implemented and deployed the solution effectively in production environment for the Confidential regulatory reporting projects for final rule issued by CFTC on Large Swap Trader Reporting to implement provisions enacted by Title VII of the Dodd Frank Act.
- Saved 20% of L2 team monitoring efforts by automating manual data checks on the data warehouse by creating ETL jobs. Informatica jobs are designed to generate data exceptions and send notifications to technical team for any suspense/data integrity errors which is cost benefit to the project.
- Have varied skills in technical, business as well as Project management areas and has also worked in customer interfacing role at client location.
Sr. Informatica Developer
- Assisted in designing and implementation of data marts and data warehousing applications as per business needs.
- Designed data extraction processes to meet business application requirements and data sources.
- Provided technical expertise and guidance for data management, quality and reporting functions.
- Suggested improvements in processes for managing data integrity and quality for overall enterprise.
- Created data models and processes for conceptual, logical and physical data elements after thorough analysis.
- Conducted code and design reviews for suggesting and approval of design specifications.
- Implemented processes for extraction and loading of ETL data into data warehouses and marts.
- Executed procedures for definition and designing of data integration mapping algorithms.
ETL & Reporting Developer
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Involved in establishing a robust platform for collecting GE medical devices sales performance data at various levels in the organization, which then aggregates these measures at higher and higher levels in the organization.
- Created the Cognos metric package with initializing a new metric store by specifying the calendar settings.
- Creating the data files such as Metric Types, Scorecards, Metrics, Strategies, Strategy elements and loading the staging tables by running the metrics maintenance task.
- Created the stage policy data file to load permissions associated with security model of scorecard structure
- Involved in design the custom rollup process to calculate the measure values from lowest level to highest level in scorecard hierarchy as metric studio does not aggregate the values from lower levels to higher levels of scorecard.
Oracle Pl\SQL Developer
- Extensive Experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, triggers, exception handlers, Cursors, PL/SQL records & tables
- Involved in writing PLSQL code for customer conversion and interface programs.
- Well versed with Oracle apps GL,AP,AR and PO functional and technical modules
- Created Oracle Forms and Reports using D2K reporting tool.