- Fifteen (15) years of professional experience, which includes more than twelve (12) years of experience in the Oracle Business Intelligence domain.
- Extensive hands on experience in Analytics and Reporting, Dimensional Model Design techniques, Data management techniques, Data Cleansing, Data Integration and ETL techniques.
- Areas of expertise include Enterprise Analytics, Data Warehouse and Application Integrations.
- Experience implementing custom BI projects, Oracle delivered BI Application projects as well as BI extension projects.
- Managed development/delivery teams up to 10 people.
- Responsibilities included requirements gathering, conducting workshops, installation and configuration, integration, development, process set up, training, mentoring, knowledge transfer, offshore co - ordination, team lead and assisting with project management.
- Experience as a successful BI Solution Architect along with strong analytical skills, best practice knowledge, organization skills and leadership abilities.
- Experience with on premise, cloud and hybrid BI implementation and support.
Oracle Applications: BI Applications (Human Resource, Financials, Projects, Procurement and Spend, Supply Chain & Order Management, Pharma), Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) and OTBI - Enterprise
Application Versions: 7.9.5, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206.1 , 220.127.116.11.2
Technical Skills: BI Strategy/Reporting Strategy and Roadmap Design, Technical Architecture, Custom Data Warehouse
Semantic Layer Design: Dimensional Modeling, ETL (Informatica, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Data Integrator), Oracle Database 10g, 11g, 12c, Reporting Solutions (Siebel, OBIEE, OTBI, BI PublisherDiscoverer), PL/SQL, DAC, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL Tuning, Source (Oracle Cloud HCM, Oracle e-Business Suite 11/12, Siebel CRM, JDE, PeopleSoft)
Office: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Projects
Senior Solution Architect
Environment: Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) 11g Release 11
- Responsible for developing reporting strategy
- Responsible for training business users
- Responsible for providing OTBI best practices
- Responsible to gather and document the reporting requirements
- Responsible for creating custom OTBI reports
Confidential, Washington, DC
BI Solution Architect
Environment: Oracle BI Application 18.104.22.168.2 (HR Analytics, OBIEE11g, ODI 11g), BI Publisher 11g, OTBI, Linux, Oracle 12c, TOAD
- Responsible to lead a team of 5 members and assist with Project Management
- Lead workshops for requirement gathering (reports, source data, security and report delivery)
- Responsible for Fit Gap analysis and provide solution for custom reporting
- Define functional and technical specifications
- Develop data models for Performance and GOAL Subject Area
- Develop ODI11g interface and packages to load custom data
- Develop OBIEE repository for extensions
- Develop reports and dashboards using OBIEE Answers
- Responsible for installation and configuration (SSL, SSO)
- Responsible for configuring out of the box reports
- Responsible for data loads using ODI from HCM cloud
- Responsible for creating OTBI dashboard and configure security
- Define and Lead migration process
- Lead UAT sessions, resolve UAT issues and support Post Go-Live
- Provide end user training and knowledge transfer
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Onshore BI Lead
Environment: Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Enterprise (OTBIE) 11g Release 10, ODI 11g, BIACM, BICC
- Responsible for implementing OTBI-E
- Work with Oracle support to get access to required tools
- Configured data loads for fusion HCM extract and Data warehouse
- Resolved data load issues
- Configured the out of box HCM Dashboard
- Prepared OTBI- E Implementation Guide and provided knowledge transfer
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
BI Solution Architect
Environment: Oracle BI Application 22.214.171.124 (Extensions and Custom Subject Area, OBIEE 11g, Informatica 9.x, DAC), SQL Developer
- Responsible to lead a team of 6 members and co-ordinate offshore development
- Responsible for requirement gatherings
- Responsible for creating technical specification document
- Responsible to develop custom subject area (OBIEE repository) and dashboards (BI Answers)
- Responsible to create custom Informatica mappings and workflows along with extensions to out of the box mappings
- Responsible for configuring DAC
- Responsible to assist with UAT and migrations
- Responsible to support production issues and assist with Project Management
- Responsible for Knowledge Transfer