- My experience with Confidential Document Sciences software spans over a decade. I possess expertise in the xPression Admin, Design, Revise, Response and xPressForms components.
- I have been involved in many projects implementing CompuSet and Document Library Services (DLS), both predecessors to the xPression software. My intimate understanding of these components makes me proficient in applications using both the CompuSet and xPublish publishing engines.
- I have successfully lead highly complex end to end projects through the Confidential Document Sciences Solution Delivery Process including Requirements, Application Specifications, Development, Implementation and Knowledge Transfer.
Platforms: Windows, UNIX, Linux, OS390, AS400
Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS
Data & Databases: XML, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
Output Formats: Postscript, Metacode, AFP, PDF, PCL, HTML and XML
Senior Solution Architect
- Identifying all aspects of a solution required for success.
- Providing mentoring and leadership to junior resources.
- Researching and documenting the pros and cons of solution technology options.
- Proactively identifying technical project risk areas and communicating risks effectively.
- Educating Solution Architects and Consultants on technical implementation options.
- Provide education to clients.
- Project quoting, design reviews, task completion time and infrastructure studies.
- Researching and writing requirements analysis, detailed design and knowledge transfer documents.
- Participated in competitive analysis, Marketing Requirements review, Customer Knowledge Programs and RFQ and RFP response processes.
- Participated in ECI and Beta programs and supported the product launch process.
- Conceived and developed prototypes for applications, visions and solutions.
- Worked closely with Professional Services to qualify, sell and initiate Services engagements.
- Prepared and presented demonstrations and applications at Sales calls, company trade shows and customer briefings.
- Provided technical support to Sales Executives in determining the feasibility of product to meet customer requirements.
- Participated in Training curriculum review and delivered technical product training and orientation to Sales Executives.
- Facilitated pre - Sales efforts and knowledge transfer sessions with Confidential Document Sciences partners.
- Provided technical support and training to value added resellers (VARs).
Senior Solution Consultant
- Identified and documented all of the components required for application development. These components included samples, data mapping, font mapping, document components and styles and document business logic.
- Developed the end to end application.
- Worked with the client to develop input data and test plans required to test the application.
- Successfully implemented the completed application at the client site.
- Conducted a knowledge transfer of the application to the client.