- I have strong and deep knowledge of Informatica PowerCenter®, B2B Data Transformation® and B2B Data Exchange/MFT for installation and migration, configuration, upgrade, development and management, as well as the performance tuning of data integration. I have participated in all phases such as sourcing analysis, target design, architecture, build, QA testing and Deployment to Production.
- I am an experienced developer in Data Integration/Cloud Data Integration, knowledgeable on ETL design and development, Data warehousing and OLAP technologies and techniques such as star schema, snowflake schema, fact and dimension tables. Very knowledgeable in Visualization tools like Qlikview 8/9, Tableau 6/7/8. Experienced in designing customized interactive dashboards.
- Experienced in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between Systems using SQL Server tools like SSIS and XML.
- I am experienced in the field of Information Technology with proficiency, software Development, Object - Oriented programming in C++ and Java, worked in writing Specifications to multiple projects including Web Application Designing and Development using ASP.NET/MVC, strong experience in relational database systems like Oracle, SQL Server and Db2.
TECHNICAL & LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Languages: C, C#/.NET, Python, Java, Shell Scripting
Informatica Products: PowerCenter®, Data Integration Hub, Data Transformation, B2B Data Exchange, Informatica MFT, ILM and Data Quality.
BI Tools: Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Qlikview 8/9, SSIS, SSRS, SharePoint BI.
Operating System: Windows8/7, XP, Server 2008/2003.
Office Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
Database: Oracle, Excel, SQL
Fluent in: English, Hindi, Telugu
- Provide consultancy services on Informatica Platform Upgrade and Migration projects.
- Co-worked on EDC scanners using Data Transformation.
- Trained on Informatica solutions and products: PowerCenter®, Data Integration Hub, Data Transformation, Managed File Transfer, Life Cycle Management(ILM), Data Exchange
- Trained a nd have working experience with cloud environments such as Azure, AWS.
- Worked on various scenarios of Business to Business DX, MFT, Data Transformation using DT Studio.
- Worked on MFT migration projects from Cleo to Informatica MFT on planning, assessment and execution by building custom projects to handle hosted and Remote Partners
- Built an accelerator using Data Transformation to extract all the partners data from CLEO into individual flat files and loaded all the Partners data into database using PowerCenter®.
- Created Informatica MFT Projects to retrieve Partner data from database and run the Projects based on schedules to pull/push files from/to partners and send to B2B DX for processing
- Provided and support on the Informatica MFT to the appropriate teams.
- Assisted in setup new Partners in Informatica MFT
- Worked on developing ESI Data Integration module to transform and load the data using Informatica PowerCenter® and B2B Data Exchange
- Worked on upgrade of Powercenter and B2B DT/DX/MFT to latest versions and configuration of Integration between Informatica PC/DX and MFT in all environments
- Worked on MFT migration from Cleo to Informatica MFT using automation by PowerCenter® Workflows and execution by building custom projects to handle the Business requirements in Informatica MFT
- Worked on installation of Powercenter on AWS, B2B DT Client and Informatica Cloud Secure agent.
- Worked on developing DT for Lab records and Patient reports to JSON format using Parsers and dynamic mapping.
- Integrated DT code with Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services using both Could Application Integration/ Data Integration to build workflows to load data into external applications.
- Developed an assessment using SQL queries and DT code to extract details of Hosts/Mailboxes in 2 environments (AMX and EMEA)
- Did assist them in migration few Partners and to set them up in Informatica MFT
- Trained the developers with Informatica MFT environment and its integration
- Worked with team to setup a new partner in Informatica MFT
- Worked on installation of Powercenter and B2B DT/DX/MFT to latest versions and configuration of Integration between Informatica PC/DX and MFT
- Solely developed a website to maintain company’s Mobile Devices using Ado.net Entity Framework using Agile Methodologies for designing, developing, Testing and deployment.
- Designed and developed web applications using tools like Bootstrap, CSS and Java Script, jQuery on Visual Studio 15 platform using ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Created test scenarios, executed test cases, identified and fixed the bugs.
- Experience in Version control systems like GIT and ticket management systems like KACE
- Designed database in SQL - Server 2012 R2 using SSMS and established the connection with the application to perform CRUD operations.
- Worked on Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using SSIS to facilitate data for Analytics and reporting.
- Created Visualizations for KACE ticketing system to measure the productivity of Employees using SSIS to create packages on sql database and then created a BISM to generate reports using SSRS, Tableau and Sharepoint BI.
- Made enhancements to Confidential Capacity Emergency Portal using Toaster, Knockouts.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Junior Tableau Developer
- Involved in developing measurement dashboards using Tableau desktop.
- Effectively integrated multiple sources of data to create a more complete picture of the customers and business.
- Created Tableau worksheets based on prioritized KPIs and data sources.
- Worked on ETL with SSIS.
- Implement trend analysis and forecasting on real-time data from multiple sources using Tableau and apply in business solutions.
- Involved in creating calculations like string manipulation, arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, logic statements and quick table calculations.
- Involved in representing data using crosstab-scatter plots, geographical maps-pie charts and bar charts, motion charts-small multiples, heap maps-density charts.
- Used statistical techniques to describe data using groups, bins, hierarchies, sorts and filters.