- 14+ years of extensive experience in Information Technology SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) with a strong background in Database development, Data warehousing, strong experience in Data Integration, Migration and ETL process using Informatica Power Center, IDQ, B2B DT, CDC Axway B2B DT, Sentinel.
- Involved in functional and technical Systems Analysis & Design, Systems architectural design, presentation, process data flow design system impact analysis, star schema, and snowflake, changing dimension, Gap analysis and documentation.
- Strong experience in Application Production Support and Maintenance.
- Experience in End - to-End Database Development, Performance Tuning, Optimization of SQL.
- Strong experience in Data Analysis.
- Experience in supporting webservices applications.
- Experience in supporting Admin activities for SAS, Tableau and COUPA applications.
- Experience in integration of various Operational Data Source (ODS) with Multiple Relational Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and Worked on integrating data from flat files.
- Experience in MFT using Axway file transfers tool.
- Good knowledge of Data modeling techniques like Dimensional/ Star Schema, Snowflake modeling, slowly changing Dimensions and CDC.
- Experience in testing coordination, writing test cases and executing test scripts, and logged defects in HP Quality Center (ALM)
- Hands on experience in UNIX & LINUX work environment, including transfer of files, scheduling of jobs and error handling.
- Experience in leading a team of developers.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum methodologies.
ETL Tools: Informatica 10.x/9.x8.x/7. x. IDQ. Power Exchange CDC, B2B DT, TDMAXWAY B2B DT
Data Modelling: Erwin
Databases: Oracle 11G/10G/9i, SQL Server 2012, DB2, Teradata 14/13,MongoDB
DB Tools: SQL *Plus, SQL *Loader, TOAD, IBM Data Studio, PL/SQL Developer, SSMS
Reporting: Sentinel, SSRS,SAS,TABLEAU
Languages: C, C++, Java, COBOL, PL/SQL
Scheduling Tools: Tidal, Control M, Tivoli, AutoSys
Version Control: SVN, PVCS,GIT
Testing Tools: HP ALM
Platforms: WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX
Sr ETL Developer
- Worked on loading earning files from different source systems into Relational Targets using Informatica for Insurance reconciliation.
- Created XML files using Informatica and SFTP to downstream locations.
- Coordinate with all application teams and built Informatica solutions,
- Worked in Informatica ILM to archive 30 TB database.
- Resolve L1 and L2 Application Issues and Fulfill L1 and L2 Application Service Requests.
- Maintain environment availability e.g., OS upgrades, patches, etc. Application health check and Recommendation report Application version upgrades and Management.
- SMG3 Exception in carLOS environment - Redeploy atb.war/cap.war in weblogic server in corresponding domain.
- Monitor SMG3, IODS daily and monthly batch processing.
- Involved with Risk Data Science Team to develop a TFS in house-built Risk Decision Engine to evaluate the Origination Applications and develop a replacement for SMG3 DE.
- Supporting new Zuul Decision Engine, A web service that produces a custom credit score based upon input data posted in the web call.
- Storage Allocation to SMG3 databases, Database cleanup for SMG3 Production database - purging the backup tables and the tables that are no longer in use in SMG3 batch processing.
- Create problem records and Perform initial RCA.
- Provide access for applications not managed by Access Admin team, ERA responsible for providing access to Tableau, SAS, COUPA and maintaining TMNA AD group for TMNA Tableau users.
- Identify and implement operational automation opportunities.
- Worked on Informatica enhancements and performance tuning.
- Worked on Informatica 10.2 Upgrade testing.
- Worked on Enterprise Data catalogs using Steerwise and AXON.
- Creation of KB scripts for Service Desk use.
Environment: Informatica 10.2,Informatica AXON, Steerwise DSA,Oracle11g, GIT, ServiceNow, JIRA, AutoSys, Linux /UNIX, SAS, TABLEAU, COUPA.
- Development lead for ACMP 1.0 proof of concept, this was a migration of the existing ACMP reporting table data to warehouse over to GBD operational data warehouse.
- Developed complex analytic SQL code for reporting as part of CMOS PDM (post discharge management). Worked closely with the business to define business rules and troubleshoot data issues.
- Converted PDM Stored procedure into ETL code as part of performance tuning.
- Extensively worked on Informatica Designer 9.5.1/10.2 on source analyzer, target designer, transformation developer, mapplet designer and mapping designer.
- Extensively involved in designing Data Extraction and Loading (ETL) process from source to target using Informatica Power Center.
- Loaded the third-party vendor health care eligibility files into internal staging tables using informatica mappings.
- Developed mappings for multiple inbound jobs (into internal ODS tables) and outbound jobs (outside vendors) extracts.
- Extensively used transformations like Lookups, Update strategy, joiner, Router and Stored Procedure during mapping development.
- Created Reusable transformations, mapplets and user defined functions.
- Extensively worked on SSMS to read and write the data. Designed complex queries.
- Involve in enhancements and maintenance activities of the data warehouse including performance tuning, rewriting of stored procedures for code enhancements.
- Lead developer for Agile team of four developers working on informatica upgrade. Assisting with design and planning.
- Experience in deployment process including, creating tickets in JIRA, check-in code in SVN.
- Created TIDAL jobs for automating ETL jobs.
Environment: Informatica 10.2/9.6, SQL Server 2012, DB2, SVN, JIRA, TIDAL, WINDOWS.
- Experienced in Informatica data quality (IDQ), power center, data cleansing, data profiling, data quality measurement and data validation processing.
- Creating the Profiles, scorecards, custom rules and tables using IDQ.
- Worked on Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data using Informatica.
- Experienced with AXWAY B2Bi environment and understanding of AXWAY protocols MFT, FTP and SFTP.
- Experience in setting up trading partners for AXWAY B2B DT.
- Created Axway mapping services to load EDI X12, flat files and HL7.
- Setting up connectors like FTP, FILE, EMAIL, HTTP, MQ, JMS & VAN mailbox for receive/send activities.
- Integrate SQL queries within maps to derive values from customer cross tables. e.g., charge code conversion or list of service types.
- Created correlation rules to send email notification on MFT.
- Created Sentinel Dash board track File Transfers.
- Configured correlation rules in Sentinel to notify customer if there is any delay in Essential files.
- Created Tidal jobs to automate extracts.
Environment: Axway B2B DT, Sentinel, Informatica 9.x, IDQ, TDM, SQL Server 2008, JIRA, SVN TIDAL
- Maintaining and/or creating all relevant documentation including but not limited to documents supporting change management process and procedures, job run book, data backup and retention policy, and applicable access controls documentation.
- Monitor system integrity through daily system checks, to ensure a high standard of service is provided to clients.
- Daily monitoring and tracking of incoming vendor files to ensure they meet Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Monitored Tidal and Informatica nightly jobs and make sure to complete on time within SLA. Escalate issues and remediation steps effectively and in a timely manner.
- Perform troubleshooting analysis and resolution of critical applications and batch processes.
- Ensure Real-time Claim processing system available 24*7 and make sure the transaction is processed with in SLA.
- Support the Client Reporting Production Environment as a priority.
- Experience in resolving on-going maintenance issues and bug fixes; monitoring Informatica sessions as well as performance tuning of mappings and sessions.
- Experience in using Automation Scheduling tools like Tidal.
- Involved in design, development and implementation of ETL process in power center. Responsible for managing, scheduling and monitoring the workflow sessions.
- Extensively used Informatica debugger to figure out the problems in mapping. Also involved in troubleshooting existing ETL bugs.
- Created Unit Test Cases and documented the Unit Test Results.
- Provided excellent support during QA/UAT/Beta testing by working with multiple groups
Environment: Informatica 9.x, Tidal, SQL server 2010, Oracle.
- Created Design documents such as the source to target Data Mapping document.
- Experience in dealing with Pharmacy, dental and vision claim files.
- Experience working with XML sources and target.
- Actively involved in Data validations and unit testing to make sure data is properly populated in XML files.
- Experience working with Fixed width and delimited flat files.
- Extensively worked with Incremental Loading using Parameter Files, Mapping Variables, and Mapping Parameters.
- Experience in HIPAA validation levels 1 thru 7 using FacilEdi compliance x12 exchange tool.
- Subject Matter Expert in Vendor Load Management (VLM) file loads in ODW.
- Subject Matter Expert in Express Scripts (ESI) pharmacy claims data loads.
- Prepared monthly reports for tracking vendor files through SSRS.
Environment: Informatica 8.x, DT/DX, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i, Tidal.
- Experience in Informatica B2B Data Transformation (DT), Data Exchange (DX) and Power Center (PC).
- Created Informatica mappings to process unstructured data using Data Transformation.
- Used major components like Serializers, Parsers, Mappers and Streamers in Data Transformation Studio for conversion of XML files to other formats.
- Experience in creating ETL code to process HIPAA 5010 files using Informatica B2B DT.
- Experience to load excel files using Informatica B2B DT.
- Experience in loading 837P, 837D, 837I files using Informatica B2B DT.
- Involved in documenting EDIs according to code set X12 835 claim payments and remittance advice claims processing.
- Validate EDI Claim Process according to HIPAA compliance.
- Involved in HIPAA regulations in Facets HIPAA privacy module.
- Experience in handling FACETS Claims management data.
- Experience in automation of file transfers using Informatica DX.
- Participated in regular discussions with the Facets team to enter test data.
- Worked on tidal scheduling tool, created groups/jobs in build environment and migrated the respective groups to higher environments for automation run of developed jobs through Tidal.
Environment: Informatica 8.x, DT/DX, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 9i, Tidal.
- Analyzed the relationship between different Clarity tables in Teradata,
- Closely worked with Data modelers and business analysts to understand the requirements for the Data mart.
- Extensively worked with SCD Type-I, Type-II and Type-III dimensions and data warehousing Change Data Capture (CDC).
- Designed Late Arriving Dimension load strategy as per the requirements.
- Parameterized the code for regional load.
- Integrated data from Flat files and other Databases to load into Oracle tables using Informatica
- Developed UNIX Shell scripts for validating the files, running stored procedures & Informatica workflows.
- Created test plans and executed test scripts in HP Mercury QC (ALM).
Environment: Informatica 7, Power Exchange CDC Teradata, Oracle 10, Tivoli, UNIX, HP QC (ALM).
- Design, develop and test new and existing databases.
- Developed stored procedures, tables, views, scripts, etc., for processing data.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis of production data where necessary to develop solutions to reported incidents.
- Work with development and IT teams to troubleshoot data or performance problems.
- Maintain, update and monitor the existing database on daily basis.
- Created UNIX scripts to call Informatica from Contrl M.
- Created and scheduled jobs in Control M.
- Experience in check-in the code in PVCS version control tool.
Environment: Informatica 7.x, SQL server 2000, Oracle 9i, UNIX, Control M, PVCS