- Certified in Informatica Power Center Data Integration 10: Developer, Specialist.
- More than 12+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of data warehousing projects using ETL Tools like SSIS, Talend, DataStage and Informatica,
- 5+ years of experience in designing and building Data Models/Dimensional models with Star/Snow - flake schema, advanced Data warehousing techniques, using tools Erwin, ER Studio and Power Designer.
- 2+ years of experience in Micro Strategy, SSRS, SAP Business Objects, Power BI reporting tools.
- Involved in all stages of System Development Life Cycle process from requirements gathering through development and support in various domains like Finance, Retail, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Banking, E-Commerce, Manufacturing and Communication industries.
- Extensive development experience in Extracting data from multiple disparate sources such as Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i, Microsoft SQL Server 2017, Teradata, Netezza, SAP/R3, Salesforce, JMS, MQ Series, DB2, Flat Files, XML Files etc., into ODS and Enterprise Data Warehouse systems.
- Extensive hands on experience in developing complex ETL Mappings/Packages using Informatica Power Center 10.x/9.x/8.x, SSIS, Power Exchange CDC, Power Connect, using varied transformations like XML Parser/Generator, SAP IDOC Interpreter/Generator, Aggregator, Normalizer etc.
- Extensive hands on experience in writing PL/SQL programs, UNIX Shell scripting, Python Scripting for various pre & post session operations and database administration activities.
- Experience in Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of ETL processes in Cloud based platforms using Informatica Cloud (IICS), AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise in Cloud based managed services in implementing data warehousing/analytics solutions in Microsoft Azure & AWS.
- Experience in Cloud Data Integration (Azure blob and Web services) and data ingestion for raw data to clean, process and to conduct trend and sentimental analysis, ideally around on-premise data and cloud-based data integration strategies, Big Data, Cloud and Business Intelligence products & applications.
- Knowledge of Informatica Cloud and experience Consuming REST API Services from Informatica.
- Worked with Informatica B2B DT Studio to parse highly unstructured data formats like HL7, EDI 835/837 files, and loading the data into Dimensional Teradata warehouse using Power Exchange.
- Extensively worked on Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) for Data Cleansing, Profiling and Quality analysis, to examine different patterns of source data and also developed ETL processes using IDQ transformations like Parser, Classifier, Standardizer and Decision task etc.
- Recognized as performance-tuning expert in Tuning Database SQL queries by analyzing the Explain Plan cost and enforcing tuning techniques., transformations, mappings, targets, workflows and sessions etc.
- Worked extensively with Teradata utilities like BTEQ, FEXP, FLOAD, TPT to export and load data to/from Flat files.
- Used Power Exchange Change Data Capture (CDC) to capture continuously changing data and deliver near real time data to the business.
- Extensive knowledge in integrating both structured, semi structured and unstructured data sources using tools like AWS Redshift, IDC, Spark, apache Hadoop, flume, Sqoop, Java, Hive, HBase.
- Recognized as one of the most effective performance-tuning experts of SQL, transformations, mappings, targets, workflows, sessions and Oracle RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
- Superior communication skills, strong decision making and organizational skills along with outstanding analytical problem-solving skills to undertake challenging jobs. Great team Player.
ETL Tools: Informatica Power Center 10.x/9.x, Talend 7.2.1, IBM DataStage 11.2, SSIS, Power Exchange, IDE/IDQ, MDM, ILM, Informatica B2B Data Studio
Cloud/Big Data: Informatica Cloud Services (IICS), Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Spark, Pig, Hive, JSON
API Tools: MuleSoft
Data Modeling: Erwin, ER Studio, SAP Power Designer
Databases: Oracle (12g/11g/10g/9i), Teradata, MS SQL Server 2016, MongoDB, Cassandra, Netezza, DB2-UDB
CRM: Salesforce.com (SFDC)
Reporting Tools: Microsoft Power BI, SAP Business Objects XI, SSRS, Micro Strategy
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX (Sun Solaris/HP UX/AIX), Linux SUSE
Programming: Python, R, C, C#, JAVA, PL/SQL, T-SQL, PERL, BTEQ, UNIX Shell scripting
Scheduling Tools: Autosys, Tidal
Other Tools: HPQC, JIRA, MS Office, MS Project, TOAD, SQL Developer
Confidential, Irving, TX
Principal Data Integration Engineer
- Involved as primary ETL Developer during the analysis, planning, design, development, and implementation stages of projects using Data Stage and Talend ETL tools. Developed Designed Data Flow Diagrams by analyzing the business requirements as per the DW ETL standards.
- Provided ETL specifications to the developers, and was responsible for ETL development, administration and managing the deliverables.
- Worked with Business System Analysts for understanding the requirements, business analysis, testing, metrics and project coordination.
- Developed various ETL mappings using Talend and Data Stage tools. Designed and Implemented CICD. Extensively worked on writing advanced complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Involved in developing complex mappings using various components, performance tuning and connecting to various databases, flat file formats, SAP and other systems.
- Worked with Reporting team to develop reports out of SAP Business Objects daily, to project data out of dashboards etc. Implemented various solutions to enhance the performance of the ETL mapping to process high data volume and follow performance requirements. Spun up HDInsight clusters and used Hadoop ecosystem tools like Kafka, Spark and data bricks for real-time analytics streaming, Sqoop, pig, hive and Cosmos DB for batch jobs.
- Involved in resolution of complex issues, root cause analysis, production movement of new interfaces, enhancement to existing interfaces, ETL code reviews, Technical design reviews, Test case reviews, Design document reviews, Administrative activities, coordination with Business users directly to understand priorities and enhancements.
- Handled XML and web service as data source in ETL jobs for different feeds. Experience in writing UNIX Shell scripts to process incoming files and for scheduling workflows.
Environment: Talend 7.2.1, Data Stage 11.7, SSIS, Microsoft Azure, Databricks, Spark, SQL Server 2016, UNIX, Python, Power BI, JSON, API, T-SQL, SAP BO, PowerShell, Postman
Confidential, Nashville, TN
ETL Cloud Data Integration Developer
- Worked on design and development of a cloud-based application ‘Commercial Fleet Portal’ for Confidential, to build and support components using Microsoft Azure SQL Server data warehouse, ETL processes in Azure environment. Developed and automated ETL processes that involve data cleansing, profiling, error reconciliation handling and process monitoring utilizing the Integration Services (SSIS) runtime on Azure Designed ETL packages along dealing with different data sources (SQL Server, Flat Files, and CSV’s etc.) and loaded the data into target data sources by performing different kinds of transformations using SSIS Design relational & dimensional models.
- Developed and deployed in Azure PaaS model. Have written Python programs to calculate the standard deviations between the widget metrics that have been captured. Created pipelines and set up data factories, containers, storage accounts, Blobs within the Azure Data warehouse. Created Data sets for extraction and loading from on premise data source. Integration of Azure data warehouse to with Mule Soft and send the data through API for each data sets. The API’s are called upon the creation of JSON files. Used Lambda cloud and apache ecosystems like Pig, Hive, Kafka for batch processing and AWS Redshift, Spark for real time analytics data streaming.
- Used Informatica Cloud Services to consume data from AWS S3 buckets, Created S3 Connectors within Informatica Cloud. Created mapping tasks, Synchronization tasks to integrate data between applications, Databases and files etc. in Informatica Cloud. Have written highly complex Stored Procedures to load data into the fact and dimension tables, also to send the response to push the data out to the API layer to display it on the front end. The front-end portal is also placed on AWS portal, where the widgets are displayed.
Environment: Microsoft Azure SQL Server 2017, AWS, Data Bricks, Spark, Mule Soft, SSIS, Python, Power BI, Visual Studio, Power Designer, JSON, API, T-SQL, PowerShell, Postman, TFS, HP QC/ALM, JIRA
Confidential, Monterey Park, CA
ETL Lead Integration Developer
- Designed and implemented multiple projects such as Double Check Customer Reimbursements, Risk management of Smart Street HOM/HOA, UB Legacy HOM/HOA systems, ATM Refund and IOLTA. Provided Architectural roadmap for analyzing, designing and developing ETL strategies and processes. Designed Data Flow Diagrams by analyzing the business requirements as per the DW ETL standards. Provided ETL specifications to the developers, and was responsible for ETL development, administration and managing the deliverables.
- Created Dashboards and reporting, developed Data quality mappings to capture reporting metrics for data quality issues using IDQ. Implemented rules data profiling, creating score cards, Creating reference tables. Documented Data Quality metrics/dimensions like Accuracy, completeness, duplication, validity, consistency in the IDQ Developer tool. Analyzed trend charts from score cards, also to analyze the threshold which is to be considered in further development. Used Metadata manager for validating, promoting, importing and exporting repositories from development environment to testing environment.
- Fine-tuned Procedures/SQL queries for maximum efficiency in various databases using Oracle Hints, for Rule based optimization. Responsible for remediating the defects listed in HPQC, during the System Integration Test cycles. Created Autosys JIL scripts and designed the execution flow of the ETL workflows for automation. Troubleshooted the challenges raised by the developers during ETL Phase and provided solutions to enhance the performance.
Environment: Informatica 9.6, Power Exchange, IDQ, Informatica Cloud (IICS), Oracle 12g, SQL Server, XML, ER Win, UNIX Shell Scripting, PL/SQL, Salesforce.com, HP QC/ALM, Autosys, JIRA