- Results - oriented Software Consultant with 16 plus years of experience in diversified IT fields with expertise in Informatica MDM, IDQ and PowerCenter. Proven experience in India, US, Europe, and Gulf in developing software and leading projects in challenging, fast-paced consulting environments. Demonstrated ability to acquire technical knowledge and skills rapidly.
- Around 16 plus years of strong and consistent history of developing and leading projects to successful with experience in all vital phases of software development life cycle including Business Requirements Analysis, Application Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Support for Data Warehouse and Client/ Server applications by applying my technical and problem solving skills, and positively impacting the company’s operations.
- Involved in implementation of MDM and Data warehousing solutions for fortune Financial companies
- Proven experience in on-time critical escalations, updating the status of the Project or Change Requests, interacting with the Business Associates for any clarifications or getting the requirements of the project and sending timely status to the senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with limited supervision and the ability to make decisions with minimal direction, as well as in a team setting to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and managers in a team-based and union environment.
- 10 years of Extensive experience in Data Warehousing using ETL tools like Informatica and Data stage
- Around 5 years of experience in understanding the architecture and business process of Informatica MDM and responsible for the developing, enhancing and supporting the Informatica MDM platform and related data integration applications.
- Around 2 years of experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolkit, Analysis, data profiling, parsing, standardization, validation, data cleansing, data matching, data conversion, exception handling, and reporting and monitoring capabilities of IDQ.
- Worked on processing 90 Million data set through Informatica MDM as Initial Data load which is one of the biggest data loads for Informatica Corporation for version 10.
- Installed Informatica MDM Hub on Production VM cloned environment, In-place Upgrade experience from 10.0.2 to 10.2.HF2, Knowledge in Real-time Integration and worked on Administration activities like code backup of MDM Hub and IDD, Code migration to higher environments, maintaining servers on all environments, Creating Users, groups, assigning them privileges etc.,
- Proficient in Informatica MDM Hub configurations like creating mappings to pull the data from landing tables to MDM stage tables by cleansing the data using Graphical Functions and Cleanse Lists and applying the Trust, Match and Merge settings while loading the data to Base tables.
- Good working experience in Services Integration Framework(SIF) using SOUPUI like CleanTable-To delete the data in base objects, registerCustomIndex-To create custom indexes, executebatchDelete- to delete specific records in the base tables, recalculateBVT, recalculateBO-TO recalculate BVT on a base table, Delete - To soft delete a record in a base table etc.,
- Worked on Business Entity service (BES) application for Real time calls and supported ESB team on Lookup, search and Insert and Update calls from Hub prospective.
- Around 2 years’ experience in production support with Procter and Gamble and Confidential on Informatica MDM and Power center, resolving on-going maintenance issues and bug fixes; monitoring Informatica processes, as well as performance tuning of mappings and sessions.
- Around 6+ years of Database experience using different databases like Oracle 10g/9i/8i, Sybase 12.5.4, DB2 8.0/7.0, MS SQL server 2000/7.0/6.5/6.0 and MS Access 2000/97/7.0
- Strong Experience in data warehouse requirements gathering, analysis, design, and conversion of business requirements into high level functional specifications, Business Intelligence Process, and data Loading Process.
- Proficient in Informatica Power Center and expert skills in Designer to create Mappings, Mapplets, Transformations and reusable transformations. Expert skills in Repository Manager and Workflow Manager to Create Workflows and Workflow Monitor to monitor workflows.
- Experience with ETL integration efforts of various data sources into a staging area. Developed common logic using Reusable transformations and Mapplets.
- Experience in Performance Tuning of Sources, Targets, Mappings, Sessions and Workflows and Excellent experience in Partitioning at Informatica Level.
- Expert in and running the batches through Control-M and using TOAD, PL/SQL Developer and writing Unix Scripts.
- Highly familiar with Onsite-Offshore model and Team based development, Coordinated, and mentored offshore for various design reviews and Production issues.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, leadership, analytical and interpersonal skills working independently or as part of a team, highly effective at communicating with all levels of management and coworkers. Outstanding skills in analyzing business process and end-user needs, detail oriented and committed to delivering superior quality work.
MDM DHS-Contractor Lead
Environment: MDM 10.3, BDM 10.2.0, JBoss, JRE 1.8, Sql Server V17.9.1, Postgres 4.12, Soap UI and UNIX.
- Liaising closely with Users, Business Associates, Project Managers, Product Architects and Requirements Modelers from all around the globe to define Technical requirements and create project documentation.
- Responsible for the analysis of requirements gathered by the business analysts. Converting the requirements to design specification and getting the work done in the specified time.
- Ensuring that all software constructed meets technical requirements; software can be efficiently maintained, meets the data warehousing development standards, and meets quality assurance standards established by the business
- Participate in meetings with Business Analysts, Offshore and QA team on a regular basis to discuss progress and solutions requiring support. Conduct and participate in standard architect reviews and other pertinent stakeholder review and approval sessions.
- Analyzed application requirements and provided recommended design and studied the current system to understand the existing data structures.
- Provided support to all the Functional and Integration batches as a single point of contact in onsite hours irrespective of the projects with defect resolution by troubleshooting data integration issues and bugs, analyze reasons for failure, implement optimal solutions, and revised procedures and documented as needed.
MDM, IDQ Lead/Developer
Environment: MDM 9.7.1, Power Center 9.6.1, JBoss, JRE 1.7, Oracle 11g, Soap UI, Share Point, Rally and UNIX.
- Liaising with ETL Designers/Developers, conducted meetings with ETL team to identify the Gaps in understanding the requirements, distributing the work between MDM and ETL teams.
- Analyzed the key functionalities of the Security master data and performed Data Analysis and abstracted the transactional nature of data.
- Installed Informatica MDM Hub on VM cloned machines.
- Worked with Informatica Support and created tickets on various maintenance and performance issues.
- Involved in implementing the Land Process with sourcing team for loading the Security Data Set into Informatica MDM from various source systems.
- Hands on experience in Designing, documenting, and configuring the Informatica MDM Hub to support loading, cleansing, matching, merging, and publication of MDM data.
- Created Staging tables, Base objects, foreign key relationships, lookups, queries, and packages.
- Worked on data cleansing and standardization using Graphical Functions and Cleanse Lists in Informatica MDM Hub while loading the data from Landing to Stage tables.
- In MDM Hub, created new systems, defined Trust settings and Validation rules and setting up the Match and Merge rule sets to get the right master records by closely working with Business Analysts.
- Configured and developed trust matrix, match path, match columns, match rules in the Match and Merge Process and involved in testing the Match and Merge set up and fine-tuned the Match rules.
- Created Display and Custom Queries and put and display Packages based on the requirement from Vending and Requirements Teams.
- Involved in creating and configuring the Message Queue by creating an outbound message queue in Jboss Standalonexml and further registering the same in the HUB Message Queues workbench by adding Message queue server, Message Queue and setting up the Trigger in Message Trigger setup.
- Used Batch Viewer, Batch Group and Autosys to execute the jobs debugged the code looking at the error messages if any, by looking at the DB and Server logs.
- Hands-on experience in MDM Service Integration Framework (SIF) for cleaning Base Objects, deleting a subset of data from base tables, Soft deleting records, creating custom indexes, Calculating BVT, executing Batch groups etc.,
- Performed the data profiling and analysis making use of Informatica Data Explorer (IDE) and Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Identified and eliminated duplicates in datasets thorough IDQ.
- Involved in creating Subject Area Groups, Subject Area Child, and Subject Area grandchild in IDD.
- Organized code review and walkthrough meetings with Sourcing, Testing and Vending teams.
- Used metadata manager to validate the ORS and to Import and export metadata and promote incremental changes between environments from development to testing environments.
- Created Solution and Supplemental specifications, Detailed Design and Unit Test Case documents as per the company standards and templates.
MDM Lead/Administrator/Support SPOC
Environment: MDM 10.0.2, IDQ 9.6.1, Power Center 9.6.1, WebLogic, JRE 1.7, Eclipse, Oracle 12c, Soap UI, Control-M, CyberArk, Share Point, Splunk and UNIX.
- Worked on Power Center Designer client tools like Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer, Mapplet Designer and Transformations Developer.
- Performed ETL into ORACLE Data Warehouse using Informatica Mappings including transformations Aggregator, Joiner, Lookup (Connected & Un-connected), Filter, Update Strategy, Router and Expression
- Created Reusable Transformations and Mapplets and used them in various Mappings to reduce the redundant work.
- Actively involved in Performance improvements of Mapping and Sessions by creating Partitions at the session level in Informatica.
- Parameterized source and target database connections using session parameters.
- Created workflows to combine several Informatica sessions in desired execution sequence.
- Extensive performance tuning was done by determining bottlenecks at various points like targets, sources, mappings, sessions, or system. Created Partitions at the session level in Informatica which led to better session performance.
- Understanding existing Packages, Procedures and Functions, debugging them, and updating the source code based on the change requests.
- Used SQL tool like PL/SQL Developer to run SQL queries and validate the data.
- Worked extensively with Control-M to order and run the batches in Dev as well as QA environments.
- Unit and Integration testing has been extensively done at development level and coordinated with Quality team while performing System testing.
- Monitor Workflows in Production Environment and debug/resolve issues
- Provided on call Production Support with critical client escalations and status to senior management
- COAST, Centralized Operational Admin Setup Tool which was internally developed by Credit Suisse is used to create versioning of the code.
- Rational Clear Case explorer is used to deploy the code.
- Quality Center is used to get the requirements and track the status of all the change requests created by either Business Users or Managers.
- Involved in Writing High level and Low-Level Design Document (Mapping Document)